The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Poonam
- Hotel Poonam Pune is nestled into the heart of the city, located 2.3 km away from the Shivaji Nagar Railway Station.
- All the rooms of this property have larger windows and beautiful surrounding views.
- Air Conditioning, newspapers, TV, Intercom, Free Wifi, an Attached Bathroom, etc. are the amenities of the room.
- There is a restaurant in the hotel that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The hotel's facilities feature Free Parking, Private Entrance, CCTV, Doctor on call, wake-up call, lift, etc.
Hotel Poonam Pune, located approximately 2 kilometers from both Shivaji Nagar Railway Station and Shivaji Nagar Bus Stand, with a 24-hour front desk and complimentary Wi-Fi in all locations. The hotel is 16 kilometers from Pune Airport. One kilometer distant lies the well-known Jangli Maharaj Temple. Three kilometers distant lies the well-known fort of Shaniwar Wada.
This budget hotel in Pune provides vehicle rental as well as meeting and banquet services to its visitors. Laundry and dry-cleaning services are also provided. For assistance with travel arrangements, a tour desk is available. Each room includes a comfy seating area and tiled floors. It contains a minibar, a closet, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Shower amenities are available in the adjacent bathroom.
The Food Court on-site includes Indian, Chinese, and regional cuisines. Every day, a breakfast buffet is served. Furthermore, individuals on a business trip may have meetings, conferences, and seminars because it has well-equipped conferencing facilities, making it an ideal location for business travelers. As far as the safety part is concerned, all the rooms are cleaned with bleach or another disinfectant. Linens, towels, and laundry are laundered according to municipal regulations. Rooms are carefully cleaned between stays. Hand sanitizers are also there in the hotel as well as room service is also available.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Poonam, Pune
People Also Ask About Hotel Poonam
Shaniwar Wada, Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum, Parvati Hills are the popular attractions closest to this budget hotel in Pune.
Yes, free parking is available at Hotel Poonam Pune.
Business services, general services, and room services are offered at Poonam Hotel.
The check-in and check-out timings at Poonam Hotel are 12 PM and 11 AM respectively.
No, this property is not couple-friendly.
Standard non AC Double and Standard AC Double are the types of rooms available at this cheap hotel in Pune.
Credit cards, Debit cards, Visa, and Mastercard are the accepted payment methods at Poonam residency hotel.
The cost to stay at Pune’s Poonam is between 1,100 to 2,900 Indian rupees.
Cafe Coffee Day, Vaishali restaurant, and Chaitanya Paratha restaurant are the nearby restaurants to this cheap hotel in Pune.
Yes, this hotel in Pune is quite popular with families.
No, there is no swimming pool at Hotel Poonam Pune.
Yes, there is a restaurant at Poonam Hotel.