The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Poonja International
- Hotel Poonja International Mangalore is located on K.S.Road near City Center Mall.
- The three-star property is comprised of 154 well-appointed and luxurious guestrooms.
- The hotel features a banquet/ conference hall, meeting rooms, shopping arcade, and many other amenities.
- The budget hotel adorns a multi-cuisine restaurant, bar, and pastry shop.
- The hotel provides a plethora of services along with business services to its guests.
Hotel Poonja International is set in the heart of the city, on K.S. Road near City Center Mall and tourist attractions such as Milagres Church, Shri Sharavu Mahaganpathi Temple, St. Aloysius Chapel, and Digambar Jain Temple, to name a few. Poonja International is one of the oldest hotels in Mangalore. Pooja Hotel is one of the 3 star hotels in Mangalore, featuring 154 well-appointed rooms with modern amenities ensuring utmost comfort.
The rooms are equipped with telephone and cable/satellite T.V. and an attached bathroom. Hotel Poonja International is one of the budget hotels in Mangalore, featuring a restaurant, bar, shopping arcade, beauty parlour, barbershop, complimentary breakfast, pastry shops, locker, banquet/conference hall, roof garden, and Wi-Fi. The hotel provides 24-hr room service, ticket service, concierge, currency exchange, daily housekeeping, food delivery, laundry service, luggage storage, express check-in/check-out, parking, taxi service, and car rental service.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Poonja International, Mangalore
People Also Ask About Hotel Poonja International
Yes, Poonja International is one of the budget hotels in Mangalore that offer business services such as meeting rooms and banquet/conference hall.
Yes, Poonja International is one of the couple-friendly hotels in Mangalore that allow unmarried couples to stay as long as they have valid I.D. proof at the time of check-in and are above 18 years of age.
Poonja International is one of the 3 star hotels in Mangalore that feature world-class amenities like safety deposit boxes, florists, restaurants, shopping arcades, beauty parlor, barbershop, bank, complimentary breakfast, pastry shops, locker, banquet/conference hall, roof garden, and Wi-Fi.
No, Hotel Poonja International Mangalore does not have a swimming pool, but the hotel has other amenities.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Hotel Poonja International, but the rooms feature other amenities and an attached bathroom with a hot/cold water facility and toiletries.
Yes, Hotel Poonja International Mangalore has a restaurant.
Hotel Poonja International has got 3.8 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guests, considering it is one of the budget hotels in Mangalore. Hotel Poonja International Mangalore reviews are mostly positive on various sites.
Hotel Poonja International Mangalore features four types of rooms.
Economy Non A/C Rooms
Economy A/C Rooms
Executive A/C Rooms
Yes, Poonja International is one of the hotels in Mangalore that have a parking facility.
These popular attractions are close to Hotel Poonja International Mangalore.
Shri Sharavu Mahaganpathi Temple
St. Aloysius Chapel
Sri Venkataramana Temple
Digambar Jain Temple
These are some restaurants close to Poonja International Hotel.
One Atria Cafe
The Whiskey Bar
Poonja International is one of the 3 star hotels in Mangalore that offer cleaning services such as housekeeping, laundry, and dry cleaning services.
English and Hindi languages are spoken by the hotel staff of Poonja International.
Yes, Poonja International Hotel has an airport shuttle service.