The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel President
- Hotel President Nagpur is about 8.0 km from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport.
- Hotel President Nagpur Maharashtra tenders to classic rooms like executive deluxe, royal executive, and presidential suite.
- The hotel also provides amenities like Smoking Rooms, TV, Wake-up Call, Bellboy Service, Newspaper, Room Service, In-room Safe, Attached Bathroom, and Electronic Keycard.
- The 3 star hotel in Nagpur also serves the best cuisine in the on-site Restaurant.
- The hotel serves facilities like the Conference Room, Air Conditioning, Luggage Storage, Multilingual Staff, Safety and Security, Free Parking, CCTV, Reception, Fire Extinguishers, Elevator/Lift, and Power Backup.
Welcome to Hotel President Nagpur, a great choice for business and leisure travelers alike. Hotel President is an excellent tourist location because it is close to some of Nagpur's most prominent monuments, such as Swaminarayan Temple (1.7 mi) and Koradi Temple (1.9 mi). The luxury hotel in Nagpur provides rooms that serve as the "home away from home," with air conditioning and a seating area, as well as complimentary WiFi access. It is not difficult to find a suitable family-friendly hotel in Nagpur.
Guests staying at Hotel President have access to a 24-hour front desk as well as room service. In addition, Hotel President provides complimentary breakfast, making the Nagpur visit even more enjoyable. As an added plus, guests can take advantage of free parking. Hot Spot Restaurant is a good option for travelers who want to try some hotpot. Otherwise, a seafood restaurant like Amaira Veg Fine Dine Restaurant, Chef's Sealand Grill, or Ocean 8 would be a good choice.
There is no shortage of things to do in the region, and some notable sights, such as Deeksha Bhoomi (1.0 mi), Shree Ganesh Mandir Tekdi (0.4 mi), and Sai Baba Temple, are all within walking distance of Hotel President (0.3 mi). On the visit to Nagpur, Hotel President is one of the finest hotels in Nagpur and looks forward to greeting guests.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel President, Nagpur
People Also Ask About Hotel President
Yes, the hotel is very safe for the guests as they follow all the guidelines.
The hotel serves facilities like the Conference Room, Air Conditioning, Luggage Storage, Multilingual Staff, Safety and Security, Free Parking, CCTV, Reception, Fire Extinguishers, Elevator/Lift, and Power Backup.
The hotel has check-in timing of 12 PM and check-out timing of 12 PM.
Yes, the hotel has a free parking space for the guests.
No, couples are not allowed in the hotel.
The 3 star hotel in Nagpur tenders to classic rooms like executive deluxe, royal executive, and presidential suite.
The 3 star hotel in Nagpur offers debit and credit card options for the guests.
The luxury hotel in Nagpur does not provide a swimming pool.
The hotel president is having one of the finest dining restaurants among most of the hotels in Nagpur.
No, there are no historical locations close to this luxury hotel in Nagpur.
The President hotel is one of the finest hotels in Nagpur to be close to:
Shree Ganesh Mandir Tekdi
Sai Baba Temple
The average cost of the stay in this hotel starts from 2,000 INR per night.
Yes, the hotel is very popular with families.