The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Royal Haveli
Looking for budget hotels in Jaisalmer, then one which to choose for your desire is Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer. This hotel welcomes you with the comfortable and finest accommodation. This one of the best hotels in Jaisalmer is less than a kilometer from Gadisar Lake.
- The hotel is located at a distance of around 5.3 km from Jaisalmer Airport.
- This hotel offers 3 types of rooms, namely standard double, deluxe double, superior double.
- The hotel’s room amenities include soundproof room service, flatscreen TV, air conditioning.
- This hotel has a restaurant that offers various cuisines like Chinese, Dutch, Indian, Italian, Asian, and Spanish.
- The hotel provides airport shuttle and shuttle services with an additional charge, picnic area, sun deck, terrace, daily housekeeping.
Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer Rajasthan, which is one of the best cheap hotels in Jaisalmer, provides cleaning services like ironing, dry cleaning, laundry, suite press, all with an additional charge. This hotel also allows pets at no charge, has free Wi-Fi access, 24 hrs security, CCTV in common areas, library.
Places nearby to visit:
Jaisalmer Fort –
It is one of the oldest old forts in Rajasthan. It is located less than a kilometer from the Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer.
Patwon Ki Haveli –
It is one of the historic sites and the largest Haveli in Jaisalmer known for its architecture. It is located at a distance of 0.8 km from the Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer Rajasthan.
Lake Gadisar –
It is the only lake of Jaisalmer, located at around 1 km from the Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer Rajasthan, which is one of the best cheap hotels in Jaisalmer.
The Traveler’s Cup Premium Coffee Shop –
It is located at a distance of 0.3kms from the Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer Rajasthan. It serves meals like brunch and breakfast with vegetarian and vegan options available.
The Hideout Cafe Restaurant –
It is located at a distance of 400m from the Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer Rajasthan, which is one of the hotels in Jaisalmer. It offers cuisines like Chinese, Indian, Fast Food, Spanish, Asian, providing all 3 types of meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Laltain Restaurant & Cafe Jaisalmer –
It is located at a distance of 100m from the Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer, which is one of the budget hotels in Jaisalmer. It offers cuisines like American, Indian, European, Asian, providing all 3 types of meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Royal Haveli, Jaisalmer
People Also Ask About Hotel Royal Haveli
Yes, Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer offers business services like fax/photocopying.
Yes, the hotel allows unmarried couples. The couple should be above 18 years and will need to submit the ID proof.
Popular amenities available in Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer Rajasthan are
No, Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer doesn’t have a swimming pool.
Yes, Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer, one of the budget hotels in Jaisalmer, has a restaurant.
No, the bathtub is not available in the rooms of Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer.
Customer ratings for the Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer are 8.9 out of 10.
There are 3 types of rooms are available at one of the cheap hotels in Jaisalmer:
Standard double room
Deluxe double room
Superior double room
Yes, Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer has a parking facility.
Yes, Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer has a free parking facility.
Popular attractions which are close to this one of the hotels in Jaisalmer are
Jaisalmer Fort – 0.3 km
Patwon Ki Haveli – 0.8 km
Lake Gadisar – 1 km
Room amenities which are available at Hotel Royal Haveli Jaisalmer are
Food & drink options that are available at this hotel are
Special diet meals
Fruits on additional charge
Restaurants that are close to the hotel are
The Traveler’s Cup Premium Coffee Shop – 0.3 km
The Hideout Cafe Restaurant – 0.4 km
The Laltain Restaurant & Cafe Jaisalmer – 0.1 km
Historical sites which are close to the hotel are
Jaisalmer Fort – 0.3 km
Patwon Ki Haveli – 0.8 km
Yes, the hotel has an airport shuttle with an additional charge.