- Price Starts At :
- + 263.04 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Sanctuary Resort
Hotel Sanctuary Resort is one of the best resorts in Ranthambore and is awarded with the Traveller's Choice award for outstanding hospitality service. The hotel is located in the greens of Aravali Hill, adjacent to Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, which is a perfect destination to stay in if you want to explore the Ranthambore National Park and Tiger Reserve deeply. It offers remarkable amenities you would love to treat yourself with a fine 3-star hotel in Ranthambore.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
Hotel Sanctuary Resort Ranthambore India is situated on Ranthambore Road in Sawai Madhopur. It is adjacent to Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. The location is perfect for adventure and thrill lovers.
Spacious and comfortable rooms options are available in Hotel Sanctuary Resort, a luxury hotel in Ranthambore.
Rooms at the hotel have all the basic facilities such as laundry facilities, housekeeping, attached bathroom, breakfast in the room, etc.
Complimentary breakfast, lunch, and dinner are available with the room options
Complimentary breakfast is provided on all room options.
Amenities/Facilities offered by the Hotel Sanctuary Resort are Refrigerator, Ticket/Tour assistance, Concierge, Swimming, Pool, Lawn/Picnic Area, Verandah, Air Conditioning, Sanitisers Installed, and Conference Room.
Three accommodations made available by the hotel are:
Deluxe Room: Facilities-Double Bed, 24 Hour Security, Free High-Speed Internet, Doctor-on-call, 24 Hour Front Desk, Air Conditioning, Telephone, TV
Super Deluxe Room: Facilities-Double Bed, 24 Hour Security, Free High-Speed Internet, Doctor-on-call, 24 Hour Front Desk, Air Conditioning, Telephone, TV, Dining Table, Closet, Electric Kettle
Cottage Non AC Room: Facilities-Double Bed, 24 Hour Security, Free High-Speed Internet, Doctor-on-call, 24 Hour Front Desk
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR HOTEL SANCTUARY RESORT.
1. Trinetra Ganesh Temple- It is a mythologically significant and one of the oldest temples in Rajasthan, located inside the Ranthambore Fort. This is the only temple to have depicted Lord Ganesha with three eyes in the entire world. You must visit the temple at least once while exploring Ranthambore.
2. Ranthambore Fort- Ranthambore Fort lies within the Ranthambore National Park. It is an important fort from a historical point of view. It is often considered the hunting ground for the Maharajas of Jaipur before India's independence.
3. Ranthambore National Park- It is one of the biggest national parks in north India. It is 130 km away from Jaipur. It has great historical importance and is considered the hunting ground for the Maharajas of Jaipur.
4. Khandar Fort- It remained an unconquerable fort for a very long time. It is located on the boundary of Ranthambore National Park and Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. It was constructed strategically in the mountain region to gain an advantage over enemies. The fort is dilapidated, which shows the struggle of the rulers of medieval times.
5. Ranthambore Tiger Reserve- It is famous in the world for its affluent population of tigers, it is located 13 KM away from the Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan, it is the most proper place to view the wildlife, it alone covers the area of 400 sq. km. and when combined with Sawai Man Singh Sanctuary, it is 500 sq. km. In 1973 it was declared as one of the reserves under Project Tiger by the government of India. It is situated adjacent to Hotel Sanctuary Resort Ranthambore
RESTAURANTS NEAR HOTEL SANCTUARY RESORT
Cafe Chai Chaska- Best class cafe made for tea-lovers and serves a fulfilling breakfast.
Location- Near Tiger Guest House, 0.8 km Hotel Sanctuary Resort Ranthambore India
Sky Lounge- A bar made to relate to your experience at Ranthambore and a restaurant serving multi-cuisine.
Location- Hotel Rajputana, Opp. FCI Godown, 0.7 km Hotel Sanctuary Resort Ranthambore India
Dosa Corner- South Indian food chain in Ranthambore for south cuisine lovers, you can visit here for dinner to have an unparalleled experience.
Location- Ranthambore Road, Main Road, 0.5 km Hotel Sanctuary Resort Ranthambore India
Vivanta By Taj- Continental cuisine with an Indian twist made for your taste buds to savor a royal experience.
Location-Ranthambore National Park Road, 1.6 km Hotel Sanctuary Resort Ranthambore India
Indian Spice Family Restaurant- Indian and Rajasthani cuisines combined make this one of the most popular hotels in the locality.
Location-Ranthambore Road Opp. Saras Dairy, Hotel Sanctuary Resort Ranthambore