The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Santosh
Filled with Comfort, relaxation, and luxury, the Hotel Santosh is located in Paota's posh area. This budget hotel in Jodhpur offers excellent value for money. Luxury, relaxation, and magnificence await at Hotel Santosh. Their goal is to provide the guests with an environment that is full of aesthetics, perfect service, and luxurious amenities like other hotels in Jodhpur.
- The hotel is located 2.5 km away from the railway station.
- The hotel has 2 types of rooms which are Standard AC rooms and double AC rooms with beds, Air Conditioning, Luggage Storage, and a fan.
- They provide 24-hour Room Service, TV, Newspaper, Telephone and Attached Bathroom in all rooms.
- In-hotel Pure restaurant is available.
- The hotel provides free Wi-Fi service. The hotel has Parking, CCTV, Reception, Fire Extinguishers.
Family-friendly cheap hotel in Jodhpur with free Wi-Fi, air-conditioned rooms, and room service. Hotel Santosh Jodhpur offers a remarkable combination of "Price, Value, and Quality" in Paota's upscale sector, about 4 kilometers from the railway station, 8 kilometers from the airport, and 200-300 meters from the Paota Bus Stand and Circle.
Places to visit
The Hotel Parwati Inn is accessible to several historical landmarks and tourist attractions. As a result of its excellent location, the majority of Jodhpur's attractions are only a 30-minute drive away.
The Satpula was an exceptional water storage system and reservoir built when the significant Mughal era was at its peak. The dam still attains the principles of conservation. The hotel is just 7 minutes from the structure.
One of the city's most well-known landmarks is the Ghanta Ghar, also known as the Clock Tower. The monument opens to the local market in Jodhpur and the main bazaar. The clock tower is a special monument that stands in the core of the city.
Umaid Bhawan Palace
One of the most magnificent royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone that is the essence of the Umaid Bhawan Palace is a memorial to Jodhpur's gallantry and romance. The Palace is within a 20-minute drive to Hotel Santosh.
The 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort is an antiquated palace that's presently a museum, showcasing weapons, royal palanquins (sedan chairs), and elaborate paintings. The Fort is just 30 minutes away from the budget hotel in Jodhpur.
Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park
Desert Rock Park in Jodhpur was a six-year project conservation-themed park made with efforts and patience. The guests come here to spend a day in the gorgeous park. At a distance of 11 kilometers, the Desert Rock Park can be reached from Santosh Hotel.
As a result of its excellent position, the Hotel Santosh Jodhpur makes it easy to visit all restaurants and tourist attractions, allowing the guests to relax and enjoy the holiday.
Midtown Restaurant -
The Midtown Restaurant is positioned just next to the Kalinga Restaurant. The eatery is a fully air-conditioned restaurant, international cuisine toiled from dawn tonight.
Gopal Rooftop Restaurant -
There is an establishment 6 minutes away from Hotel Santosh, one of the greatest hotels in Jodhpur where the visitants may dine while taking in the prospect of the city.
Wonder View Restaurant -
Five minutes away from the hotel is another rooftop restaurant where the tourists may experience an evening snack or lunch.
Dylan cafe restaurant
A well-maintained eatery is equipped with a generous menu and convenient service. This is a fabulous place to have a family meal or a social meeting with friends.
Kim Mohan'S Restaurant & Cafe
Hotel Santosh, one of the most desirable hotels in Jodhpur is about 8 minutes away, making it a peaceful dining alternative. There are several things to choose from at this wonderful restaurant with unusual cuisine.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Santosh, Jodhpur
People Also Ask About Hotel Santosh
Toorji Ka Jhalra, Umaid Bhavan, Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park, and Mehrangarh Fort are some of the most popular attractions around Hotel Santosh Jodhpur.
Restaurant and parking facilities are some property amenities at Santosh Hotel.
Yes, Numerous historical sites are within walking distance of this Jodhpur hotel. Toorji Ka Jhalra, Umaid Bhavan, Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park, and Mehrangarh Fort are some of the most popular attractions around Hotel Santosh Jodhpur.
No, Santosh Hotel, the cheap hotel in Jodhpur, does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, Hotel Santosh Jodhpur allows unmarried couples.
Yes, Santosh Hotel has a dining area available in the hotel.
The hotel has 2 types of rooms which are Standard Non-AC rooms and double AC rooms.
Yes, Santosh Hotel has a parking facility.
Check-in time is 12 pm and check-out time is at 11 am at Santosh Hotel.
It costs around 1500 Rupees to stay at Santosh Hotel.
Yes, Santosh Hotel is popular with Nuclear Families.