The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Shalimar Palace
Hotel Shalimar Palace Udaipur is located near the Palace of Maharana Jagat Singh.
The Hotel Shalimar Palace in Udaipur offers single-use and double occupancy rooms with prices ranging from 1200-1600 rupees.
Being one of the elegant hotels in Udaipur, Shalimar Palace offers a range of services, including rooms with a private bath, a bar, and conference space. The Palace offers guests 24-hour room service.
The on-site restaurant of the Hotel Shalimar Palace in Udaipur serves traditional dishes of the area.
The hotel has a garden, restaurant, bar and conference rooms for meetings with clients or business partners.
The Hotel Shalimar Palace Udaipur Rajasthan is located near the Shalimar Palace, built by Maharana Jagat Singh in the early nineteenth century. The Hotel Shalimar Palace is a two-storey building blending neo-Mughal with Rajasthani architectural styles.
The Hotel Shalimar Palace offers rooms with an attached bath and parking space. This 3 star hotel in Udaipur also offers 24 hours room service. The lobby features two bars for guests to relax in with an extensive wine list that includes over 500 wines. The hotel's concierge is available 24 hours a day to assist guests with any needed services and provide information regarding local adventures and shopping.
The Hotel Shalimar Palace in Udaipur itself was an upgrade from the original building, which had been abandoned for years during the partition of India in 1947. This luxury hotel in Udaipur was rebuilt into an eight-storey building with 300 rooms. In 2009, the building was renamed the Palace on the Lake and converted into a luxurious hotel.
Guests can stay within the main complex (named Shalimar Mansions), enjoy poolside views at Solarium Park or relax in an outdoor lounge in its gardens.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.