The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel The Great Ganga
A luxury 3-star hotel in Rishikesh, Hotel The Great Ganga Rishikesh is a famous riverside located hotel in Rishikesh, known for its luxurious amenities and its mesmerizing location foothills of the Himalayas and right above the beautiful River Ganges (Ganga).
The guests staying at this luxury hotel in Rishikesh tend to leave positive comments about the warm hospitality and luxurious amenities the hotel has to present.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Great Ganga is one of the hotels in Rishikesh that are situated right near the ghats of river Ganga and have astonishing views of the great Himalayan range.
- This hotel offers various rooms and suites for the guests staying here.
- The rooms are Deluxe rooms, Premier rooms, and suites with two double rooms.
- The Great Ganga offers many recreational activities for the guests staying here.
- A rejuvenating spa is the best option for guests looking to revitalize their minds and bodies.
- The guests at the Great Ganga can enjoy delicious meals at the on-site multi-cuisine restaurant.
With the view of the charming Himalayas and the pleasant sound of the Ganga, one would find the stay at Great Gangas rejuvenating and a lifetime of experience!
Popular Places nearby
The Great Ganga, a 3-star hotel in Rishikesh, is located near the city center and many tourist attractions. Guests staying here can enjoy the scent of breezy Himalayas and dance to the music of the Ganges here in this luxury hotel in Rishikesh itself.
Laxman Jhula is a bridge connecting two villages of Garhwal, Uttarakhand. It is named after Lord Rama's younger brother, Lord Laxman, located northeast of the Ganges.
The Beatles Ashram
The Beatles ashram is also known as the Chaurasi Kutia and is located on the banks of the River Ganges (Ganga). It was established as the Beatles (the band) used to come here and stay.
Neer Garh waterfalls
Neer Garh waterfalls are naturally hidden waterfalls in Rishikesh. The view and the music of the waterfall splashing through the mountains leaves one mesmerized. The clear blue water and the breezy aura are so soothing and rejuvenating.
Triveni Ghat is the biggest ghat (bank) of river Ganga in Rishikesh and is famous for evening aartis and beautiful scenic surroundings.
Goa beach in Rishikesh is a river beach, just like the beaches in Goa, but with cloudy mountains and beautiful forests in the surroundings.
Best Restaurants nearby
There are many famous restaurants and hotels in Rishikesh which serve delicious dishes and drinks. So it becomes hard to choose from the given lists of restaurants and cafes. Some good restaurants that are close to the Great Ganga are mentioned below:-
The Madras Cafe is a south-Indian cafe in Rishikesh that serves unique Madrasi dishes! People from all over the city come here to have the restaurant special Dosa! It is just 5 minutes away from the Hotel the Great Ganga Rishikesh.
Oasis cafe Rishikesh is an authentic cafe in Rishikesh and serves exotic Italian, Indian, and Chinese dishes and fantastic coffee and shakes. This cafe is themed located within 0.1 kilometers of the Hotel the Great Ganga Rishikesh.
Hungry Yogi Health Cafe
Hungry Yogi Health Cafe is a magnificent restaurant in Rishikesh. One can come here and enjoy the restaurant's unique healthy salads. It is just 11 min from the Hotel the Great Ganga.
Sitting Elephant Cafe
The Sitting Elephant Cafe's menu is full of Indian dishes that are deliciously good and get the restaurant hundreds of customers weekly. The ratings and reviews of this cafe on google are good.
VAR-Temple food of India
One of the best-reviewed classic Indian restaurants in Rishikesh, known for its authentic and exotic Indian dishes, VARR cafe, is executed sharply and serves excellent food.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once the booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel The Great Ganga, Rishikesh
People Also Ask About Hotel The Great Ganga
Rishikesh is a beautiful hill station known for the grand Ganges(Ganga) River emerging through its mountains and hundreds of shrines & temples. Guest staying at the Great Ganga can explore this lovely city with ease. Popular places near the Great Ganga are mentioned below:-
- Laxman Jhula
- Ram Jhula
- The Beatles ashram
- Neelkanth temple
- Triveni Ghat evening aarti
- Neer Garh waterfalls
Yes, the Great Ganga offers a safe and private parking facility for the people staying here.
Yes, the Great Ganga hotel is only 1 kilometer from the city center
Guests staying at this 3-star hotel in Rishikesh have opportunities such as a pool, a fitness center for fitness freaks(a well-equipped gym), and an exotic spa for guests to get incredible exotic hotels for themselves and their families.
Yes, the Great Ganga offers free cleaning services to the guests, including housekeeping services for all guests. In addition, laundry service is also available for guests staying here. The products used for cleaning and sanitizing are of the best quality and are selected keeping in mind the precautionary SOP and norms of COVID-19 to ensure the safety and health of the guests and the staff.
The guests staying at The Hotel the Great Ganga Rishikesh can visit these historical sites in Rishikesh:-
- The Beatles Ashram (11.1 km from the hotel) and
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Ashram (12 km).
The Hotel, the Great Ganga Rishikesh, is the best luxury hotel in Rishikesh and offers the following types of rooms to the guests staying here:-
- Deluxe rooms
- Premier rooms
- Suites with two double rooms.
Yes, of course, there is an on-site restaurant at the Hotel the Great Ganga Rishikesh. The restaurant's menu ranges from exotic Indian and local Pahadi dishes. In addition, guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast and room deliveries.
No, among many other amenities, a swimming pool isn't available in this hotel.
Yes, of course, the Great Ganga assures the guests coming here with families have nothing to worry about; their security and safety are in the hands of the hotel. The hotel has a rigorous security system, CCTVs, and vigilant and trained security personnel.
The check-in time for the Great Ganga is from 1:00 PM, and the check-out time is till 11:00 AM. Guests can do early/late check-ins after requesting the hotel staff. It is one of the best hotels in Rishikesh that are great at hospitality.
The Great Ganga Uttarakhand offers a variety of options of rooms/villas for the guests to choose from, whose prices vary according to their amenities and view:-
- Deluxe rooms- Rs. 3700 starting rates
- Deluxe rooms- Rs. 5500 starting rates
- Suites with two double rooms- Rs. 11,000 starting rates