The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel The Tiger
Hotel the Tiger Udaipur, India is a luxury hotel that provides a luxurious and serene experience to its guests.
Built in the 1990s, this budget hotel in Udaipur is a three-story structure with 36 bedrooms.
Each room has unique themes and décor that can range from traditional to contemporary decor.
The on-site restaurant of Hotel The Tiger in Udaipur, India, serves various exotic dishes with local flavors and global tastes.
The hotel offers a variety of services for travelers to ensure that their stay is comfortable and enjoyable.
This hotel is one of the best hotels in Udaipur that offers an escape from the busy city into the quiet jungle inside Udaipur surrounded by wildlife. Guests can enjoy nature's beauty as they walk through the dry forest, take a dip in one of their ten swimming pools, or stroll along pathways lined with flowers leading to luscious waterfalls. The tiger named Laxmi is often found relaxing near one of these beautiful pools to keep guests company as they take time off from their daily activities.
The Samadhi Tower features a traditional Rajasthani motif, while the Terrace Tower is open plan with various room types, including en suite rooms and exquisitely decorated suites. The main building has a focal point atrium with a waterfall flanking a reflecting pool. There is also a state-of-the-art spa with various treatments and amenities.
Their team is available 24 hours a day to address any needs. This cheap hotel in Udaipur offers personalized service to all the guests. The team can arrange any form of transportation for guests for all locations around the city, enabling them to explore Udaipur easily.
Hotel The Tiger Udaipur Rajasthan has a bar open during the colder months and serves an assortment of drinks and cocktails. The hotel also offers various health and beauty spa services.
The hotel provides free airport transfers upon arrival and departure for their guests. The hotel has a library where one can spend some leisure time reading all the books on display or choosing from the staff.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel The Tiger, Udaipur
People Also Ask About Hotel The Tiger
Yes, this hotel in Udaipur offers business services to its guests.
No, this hotel in Udaipur does not provide the facility of a swimming pool.
Yes, this hotel in Udaipur provides the facility of the on-site restaurant to the guests.
No, a bathtub is not available in this cheap hotel in Udaipur.
Yes, this hotel in Udaipur has a parking facility.
Yes, this hotel offers free parking facilities to its guests.
Prominent nearby attractions incorporate:
Saheliyon Ki Bari (The Garden of Maids)
City Palace Museum
Fateh Sagar Lake
For food & drink options, this budget hotel in Udaipur provides an on-site restaurant facility to the guests.
Some restaurants close to this hotel in Udaipur are:
The Fit Kitchen
Yes, being one of the budget hotels in Udaipur, this hotel offers cleaning services to guests.
No, this hotel in Udaipur does not have an airport shuttle facility.
Yes, there are opportunities to exercise at this hotel in Udaipur.
The payment modes accepted by the hotel in Udaipur are Cash, Credit Card/Debit Card, and Net Banking.