The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Sunflower
The hotel Sunflower Udaipur is located in the established hub of Udaipur City. Hotel Sunflower is 5 minutes away from the famous City Palace and 1 kilometer away from Lake Pichola.
Hotel Sunflower in Udaipur offers rooms for both corporate and leisure travelers.
All the rooms are fitted with modern luxuries to provide comfort to the guests.
The on-site restaurant serves multi-cuisine dishes that are made with the freshest ingredients.
The budget hotel in Udaipur offers all the basic amenities to the guests, including free wifi, free parking, and an on-site restaurant.
Hotel Sunflower is located in Udaipur, India, and is the only hotel in India that allows guests to take home their flower petals after attending a yoga class. This eco-friendly hotel features delectable breakfast recipes such as fresh fruit and quinoa. The Hotel Sunflower prides itself on having a sustainable business model.
The hotel Sunflower Udaipur Rajasthan offers an array of beautiful yoga classes for both beginners and advanced practitioners alike.
Being one of the economical hotels in Udaipur, this hotel has an authentic Indian restaurant on its ground floor, where guests can enjoy a healthy and organic meal. Hotel Sunflower's staff are trained to provide customer service and assist with booking travel itineraries in India. This hotel is present in over 5 cities of India, apart from Udaipur, including Delhi, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Haridwar, and Agra.
This cheap hotel in Udaipur continuously strives to be environmentally friendly and provide an affordable stay in the process. The Hotel Sunflower will soon be launching several initiatives to promote sustainable living through their chain of affordable hotels under the brand name Surya Group Hotels. They are presently in the process of initiating an organic growth plan for their brand. One of the core competencies of Hotel Sunflower is the use of solar energy. They have already installed a large solar power plant on its rooftop. Other than that, they believe in creating awareness about using reusable products. They organize workshops with students and resort guests under their CSR (corporate social responsibility) initiative, "Green Planet" where they sensitize people about 'green living' and composting.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Sunflower, Udaipur
People Also Ask About Hotel Sunflower
Yes, this budget hotel in Udaipur offers business services to its guests.
Yes, this hotel in Udaipur does provide the facility of a swimming pool.
Yes, the hotel in Udaipur provides the facility of the on-site restaurant to the guests.
No, a bathtub is not available in this cheap hotel in Udaipur.
Yes, this hotel in Udaipur has a parking facility.
Yes, being one of the beautiful hotels in Udaipur, this hotel offers free parking facilities to its guests.
Prominent nearby attractions incorporate:
For food & drink options, this hotel in Udaipur provides an on-site restaurant facility to the guests.
Some restaurants close to this hotel in Udaipur are:
Sankalp The Taste of South
Yes, this hotel offers cleaning services to guests.
No, this hotel does not have an airport shuttle facility.
Yes, there are opportunities to exercise at this hotel in Udaipur.
The payment modes accepted by the hotel in Udaipur are Cash, Credit Card/Debit Card, Net Banking.