- Price Starts At :
- + 0 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About HOTEL ZEN KHAJURAHO
Hotel Zen Khajuraho is one of the splendid budget hotels in Khajuraho, offering a peaceful stay amidst the beautiful and exotic Western Group of Temples. The hospitality and friendliness of the staff at Hotel Zen make sure the guests have a memorable and pleasant trip at Khajuraho. The hotel stands true to its name and is ideal for relaxing, enjoying, and escaping from city life.
Highlights of the hotel
- The historical monuments and temples are just a 5-minute walk from Hotel Zen, which is why tourists across the country recommend this hotel.
- 24-hour front desk services, Room and housekeeping services, Travel desk, Taxi/Car services, Dry cleaning and Laundry services, Newspaper, Free parking facilities,Free wifi/High-speed Internet.
- The hotel has a very beautiful Garden restaurant that serves multi cuisine options.
- The lace also has a Souvenir shop for
- There are about 30 AC and Non-AC Rooms
- The rooms and the premises of Hotel Zen are luxurious and equipped with modern amenities to fulfil the guests' needs and offer them a satisfying stay at the property at a commendable rate which makes it a cheap hotel in Khajuraho with modish amenities.
- The green garden encompassing Hotel Zen makes it one of a kind and full of tranquil vibes for people seeking an escapade. The view from the hotel's terrace of the exotic Western Group of Temples, Khajuraho, stays in one's mind for a long time.
Popular places nearby Hotel Zen Khajuraho
It is a historic place with a story which is quite popular amongst the locals, and they like to tell it to the tourists too. Pandav falls, the place where the Pandavas stayed to spend some time of their exile. It is a scenic beauty with water falling from a bowl-like structured valley onto the River Ken.
Ken Nature Trail
A jungle with extraordinary beauty which is also known for imparting valuable knowledge of the locality it is located, Ken Nature Trail is 22 km from the hotel and at a walking distance from Raneh Waterfall, makes a perfect spot for those tourists who wants to escape the city life hustles and enjoy trekking amidst the nature.
Bani Sagar Lake
A picnic spot with the facilities of boating and angling, Bani Sagar Lake is quite famous amongst tourists to spend a day relaxing at a park with mesmerizing views of the lake and a dam on the river nearby. This place is just 11 km from Hotel Zen Khajuraho Madhya Pradesh.
Located within 19km of the hotel, Raneh Falls is famous for incorporating exotic rocks of different colours and varieties. There are picturesque waterfalls amidst the fascinating jungle, which makes this place an ideal spot for picnics.
Panna National Park
One of the most visited places in Khajuraho is the Panna National Park, where tigers can be spotted, and wildlife can be experienced at its best. The jungle safari around the place gives tourists once in a lifetime adventurous Indian wildlife experience. The entrance fees in the park are Rs 1050 for Indians and Rs 2180 for Foreign Tourists.
Chausath Yogini Temple
It was built in the 9th century and is now a ruin located in Khajuraho over the sandstones. The deity of this temple is Devi, and it is considered the oldest temple of Khajuraho with an open sky ceiling and outlandish exterior.
100km away from the hotel, Kalinjar Fort is worth the distance and time of tourists. It is an old historic fort that the Chandela ruler captured during the 10th century. Kalenja Fort is renowned for its architecture and history in Khajuraho.
Best Restaurant close to Hotel Zen
Badri Seth Marwari Bhoj
For a typical Marwari platter, Badri Seth Marwari Bhoj is the place to visit to have an authentic Marwari meal in Khajuraho.
La Bella Italia
For Italian dishes lovers, La Bella Italia, which is just 6 minutes away from Hotel Zen Khajuraho Madhya Pradesh, is the place to have fulfilling meals while having a fun time at Khajuraho.
Indian and Asian cuisine are the speciality of this Restaurant serving all three ~ breakfast, lunch, and dinner to its customers with vegan options.
The levant by Chandela
One of the lavish restaurants around Hotel Zen is the Levant by Chandela, serving Indian, Italian, Chinese, American, Contemporary, and Asian cuisines at affordable pricing and excellent customer service.