The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About JC Castle
JC Castle, a 3 star hotel in Shirdi, is made with spacious design and formal rooms. The hotel is situated 950 m away or just an 8-minute walk away from the hotel. The merit of the hotel is that it is located close to Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station and many popular hotels in Shirdi. Free breakfast is included with the booking, so that you can enjoy your meals and also in-room dining is available. You can relax well in the on-site swimming pool or grab some delicacies at the on-site restaurant. Hope you have a memorable experience at the hotel!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Located near Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station, the hotel is a perfect stay for pilgrims as it lies close to the Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station. Moreover, many popular restaurants in Shirdi are near the hotel.
- Room option available for the guest to stay is the Classic Room with 120 sq. ft., the room.
- The luxury hotel in Shirdi offers lavish accommodations and amenities for the ease of guests during their stay at the Shirdi hotel.
- Cafe Castle Restaurant offers multi-cuisine vegetarian food, loved by the travelers, and a fine-dine restaurant experience.
- Proper amenities of the hotel are Free Parking,Swimming Pool,Restaurant,Lounge,Lawn,Living Room etc.
- Balcony/Terrace,Safety and Security,24-hour Room Service,Conference Room for Business,Kids Play Area,Ticket/Tour Assistance are some other amenities offered by the hotel exclusively for their guests.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR JC CASTLE;
Samadhi Mandir Shirdi-Built in 1922 by Shrimant Gopalrao, Samadhi Mandir is the first destination for travelers in Shirdi. White Marble of Sai Baba was established in 1954. It receives approximately 50000 devotees every day in search of divinity and tranquility.
Dwarkamai Mosque, Shirdi-Sai Baba mainly resided at Dwarkamai Mosques during his 60 years in Shirdi. The Dhuni-was lit by Sai Baba, and the wood ash is said to have healing powers.
Gurusthan, Shirdi-Gurustan, a place where Sai Baba was first seen at 16 years, was called Bal Yogi. Sai Baba’s Guru is said to have laid there. Gurusthan has a photo of Sai Baba and a Shivalinga within.
Chavadi-It is a place Sai Baba stayed a few nights because of heavy rains in Shirdi and the destruction of Dwarkamai due to heavy rainfall in Shirdi. The Chavadi is a public building that is now popular among devotees due to the Palki that carries Baba’s photograph and padukas.
Sai Tirth Theme Park, Shirdi-The place in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling; it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba’s life; the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR JC CASTLE
Sai Sagar Food Court-It serves Indian Cuisine and Fast Food best in the locality.Located 1.1 km away from JC Castle, 3-star hotel in Shirdi.
Blue Coriander-Specialized in Indian And Chinese Cuisine with a fine ambience and great reviews by travelers.1.1 km from JC Castle, luxury hotel in Shirdi
Sai Bhog Restaurant- Serves Indian and Chinese cuisines at your plate.
4. Rajdhani Thali- Serves Indian Thali with a fusion of Rajasthani spices. Located 1.3 km from JC Castle Shirdi
5. Ahimsa-The Vegan Cafe- The cafe serves Italian best and beverages to soothe your soul.0.9 km from JC Castle Shirdi
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Restaurant
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Staff Hygiene
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to JC Castle, Shirdi
People Also Ask About JC Castle
Yes, the hotel is safe to stay in the current situation. The hotel staff uses disinfectants for the room before the arrival of the guests. Government guidelines are followed regarding social distancing. Sanitizers are installed in the lobby and the rooms separately too. Masks are available on request from the reception too or available in hotels in Shirdi.
All staff members and chefs maintain safety and standard hygiene while cleaning, too; they wear masks and use gloves and face shields at times for caution.
Services provided at the 3 star hotel in Shirdi are;
24-hour Room Service
Paid Airport Transfers
Paid Shuttle Services
Check-in and check-out timings at the hotel are 12 PM and 12 PM respectively, early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to charges applied by the hotel.
Room option available for people is Classic with a 120 sq. ft area. Basic facilities such as laundry, bellboy services, geyser, air conditioning, attached bathroom, city view, curtains, housekeeping are present.
payment modes accepted by the hotel are;
Yes, free cancellation is available on the bookings made by the guests; they are entitled to receive the full amount of the booking.
Approximately 1500 rupees are charged for the Classic Room; the prices may differ based on the availability of the rooms.
Yes, Cafe Castle Shirdi is an Indian vegetarian multi-cuisine restaurant with dining facilities at JC Castle.
Yes, JC Castle has an open swimming pool on the backside of the premises.
You can visit Sai Heritage Village; the place is a blend of the history and religion annexed to Shirdi; it exhibits Sai Baba as based on Sai Satcharitra; it has statues and many portraits which shows Sai baba’s life.
Sai Tirth Theme Park in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling; it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba’s life; the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
Yes, there are opportunities to exercise on the lawn.
Yes, cleaning, laundry, and dry cleaning services are available at the hotel. Housekeeping services are on 24/7; the staff members are sanitized and wear masks while cleaning, all the necessary precautions are taken regarding COVID-19.
JC Castle is quite popular with families due to its location and great amenities available at the hotel.