- Price Starts At :
- + 258.12 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About JC Castle
JC Castle, a 3 star hotel in Shirdi, is made with spacious design and formal rooms. The hotel is situated 950 m away or just an 8-minute walk away from the hotel. The merit of the hotel is that it is located close to Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station and many popular hotels in Shirdi. Free breakfast is included with the booking, so that you can enjoy your meals and also in-room dining is available. You can relax well in the on-site swimming pool or grab some delicacies at the on-site restaurant. Hope you have a memorable experience at the hotel!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Located near Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station, the hotel is a perfect stay for pilgrims as it lies close to the Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station. Moreover, many popular restaurants in Shirdi are near the hotel.
- Room option available for the guest to stay is the Classic Room with 120 sq. ft., the room.
- The luxury hotel in Shirdi offers lavish accommodations and amenities for the ease of guests during their stay at the Shirdi hotel.
- Cafe Castle Restaurant offers multi-cuisine vegetarian food, loved by the travelers, and a fine-dine restaurant experience.
- Proper amenities of the hotel are Free Parking,Swimming Pool,Restaurant,Lounge,Lawn,Living Room etc.
- Balcony/Terrace,Safety and Security,24-hour Room Service,Conference Room for Business,Kids Play Area,Ticket/Tour Assistance are some other amenities offered by the hotel exclusively for their guests.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR JC CASTLE;
Samadhi Mandir Shirdi-Built in 1922 by Shrimant Gopalrao, Samadhi Mandir is the first destination for travelers in Shirdi. White Marble of Sai Baba was established in 1954. It receives approximately 50000 devotees every day in search of divinity and tranquility.
Dwarkamai Mosque, Shirdi-Sai Baba mainly resided at Dwarkamai Mosques during his 60 years in Shirdi. The Dhuni-was lit by Sai Baba, and the wood ash is said to have healing powers.
Gurusthan, Shirdi-Gurustan, a place where Sai Baba was first seen at 16 years, was called Bal Yogi. Sai Baba’s Guru is said to have laid there. Gurusthan has a photo of Sai Baba and a Shivalinga within.
Chavadi-It is a place Sai Baba stayed a few nights because of heavy rains in Shirdi and the destruction of Dwarkamai due to heavy rainfall in Shirdi. The Chavadi is a public building that is now popular among devotees due to the Palki that carries Baba’s photograph and padukas.
Sai Tirth Theme Park, Shirdi-The place in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling; it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba’s life; the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR JC CASTLE
Sai Sagar Food Court-It serves Indian Cuisine and Fast Food best in the locality.Located 1.1 km away from JC Castle, 3-star hotel in Shirdi.
Blue Coriander-Specialized in Indian And Chinese Cuisine with a fine ambience and great reviews by travelers.1.1 km from JC Castle, luxury hotel in Shirdi
Sai Bhog Restaurant- Serves Indian and Chinese cuisines at your plate.
4. Rajdhani Thali- Serves Indian Thali with a fusion of Rajasthani spices. Located 1.3 km from JC Castle Shirdi
5. Ahimsa-The Vegan Cafe- The cafe serves Italian best and beverages to soothe your soul.0.9 km from JC Castle Shirdi