The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About MARIGOLD REGENCY
Marigold Regency Shirdi- a 3-star hotel in Shirdi is an excellent stay situated 620 meters from Sai Temple. The hotel is also known for its prime location in the city center. This award-winning hotel features best-class amenities, including 24-hour room service, free parking, a restaurant, a business center, and much more. Sai Baba Temple is situated close to the hotel too. Hope you have a pleasurable experience at Marigold Regency, one of the best hotels in Shirdi.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Located on Shiv Road, Shirdi, the hotel is close to many popular destinations in Shirdi; you can attend the aartis throughout the day. The hotel’s location also features vegetarian, vegan, and non-vegetarian restaurants nearby.
- Amenities offered by the luxury hotel in Shirdi are Free Parking,Elevator/Lift,Air Conditioning,Paid Bus Transfers,Paid pickup/drop,Business Centre etc.
- Two different options are available for rooms; the rooms are a spacious, having areas of 256 sq. ft. and 305 sq. ft. provided with fine amenities; Superior Rooms and Deluxe Rooms.
- Room Amenities include city view, king bed, free WIFI, electric kettle, 24-hour room service, attached bathroom, housekeeping.
- The Hotel Marigold Residency Shirdi also has an in-house restaurant; the Tulip offers the opportunity to taste the local Indian and vegetarian multi-cuisine. In addition, you can enjoy the cuisine with your family with in-room dining service.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR MARIGOLD RESIDENCY
Samadhi Mandir Shirdi-Built in 1922 by Shrimant Gopalrao, Samadhi Mandir is the first destination for travelers in Shirdi. White Marble of Sai Baba was established in 1954. It receives approximately 50000 devotees every day in search of divinity and tranquility.
Dwarkamai Mosque, Shirdi-Sai Baba mainly resided at Dwarkamai Mosques during his 60 years in Shirdi. The Dhuni-was lit by Sai Baba, and the wood ash is said to have healing powers.
Gurusthan, Shirdi-Gurustan, a place where Sai Baba was first seen at 16, was called Bal Yogi. Sai Baba’s Guru is said to have laid there. Gurusthan has a photo of Sai Baba and a Shivalinga within.
Sai Heritage Village-The village consists of statues and picturization of Sai Baba’s life events. It reflects the culture of Shirdi and the timeline of the life of people who lived there.
Sai Tirth Theme Park, Shirdi-The place in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling; it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba’s life; the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR MARIGOLD RESIDENCY
Sai Sagar Food Court- Serves Indian Cuisine and Fast Food made for people who want to have an amazing experience with a fine dining arena.
DistanDistance-0.7 km from Marigold Residency Shirdi, 3 star hotel in Shirdi
Hotel Sai Maya Veg- Serves Indian And Chinese Cuisine
Distance-1.4 km from Marigold Residency Shirdi, near hotels in Shirdi
Sai Bhog Restaurant-It is an Indian and Chinese restaurant, cuisines specially made for vegetarians.
Distance-0.6 km from Hotel Marigold Residency Shirdi, luxury hotel in Shirdi
Madhuban Shirdi-Serves Indian Vegetarian Cuisine.It is suitable for people who want to have pure bhoj in the heart of Shirdi.
Distance-80 meters from Hotel Marigold Residency Shirdi
Woodlands Restaurant-Indian restaurant with unparalleled dining experience made for lovers and fun time with family.
Distance-0.3 km from Marigold Residency
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Staff Hygiene
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to MARIGOLD REGENCY, Shirdi
People Also Ask About MARIGOLD REGENCY
Yes, the hotel is safe to stay in the current situation. The hotel staff uses disinfectants for the room before the arrival of the guests. Government guidelines are followed regarding social distancing. Sanitizers are installed in the lobby and the rooms separately too. Masks are available on request from the reception.
All staff members and chefs maintain safety and standard hygiene while cleaning, too; they wear masks and use gloves and face shields at times for caution.
Services provided by the Marigold Residency are;
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Paid Bus Transfers
- Paid pickup/drop
- Business Centre
- Safety and Security
- Electric Keycard
- Staff Hygiene
Check-in and check-out timings at the hotel both are noons; early check-in and late check-out are subject to charges applied by the hotel.
Yes, the 3 star hotel in Shirdi has parking space; it provides free parking to its guests.
Two types of rooms are available at the hotel, i.e., Superior rooms and deluxe rooms; both have the room amenities such as a city view, king bed, free WIFI, electric kettle, 24-hour room service, and attached bathroom.
Payment modes accepted by the hotel are;
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Yes, free cancellation up to a specific date is offered by the hotel.
Yes, the luxury hotel in Shirdi has a restaurant, The Tulip, which serves Indian Vegetarian cuisine. It is a fine-dine restaurant with perks like good ambiance and tasty delicacies. In addition, you can enjoy your meals with your family during your stay.
No, the hotel does not provide the facility of a swimming pool.
You can visit Sai Heritage Village; the place is a blend of the history and religion annexed to Shirdi; it exhibits Sai Baba based on Sai Satcharitra; it has statues and many portraits showing Sai baba’s life.
Sai Tirth Theme Park in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling; it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba’s life; the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
Yes the hotel is located in the city center. It is situated close to Sai Baba Temple. The hotel holds praise for its establishment in the prime location in Shirdi. Most of the popular destinations are close to the hotel.
Yes, cleaning services, laundry services, and dry cleaning services are available at the hotel; the hotel also offers housekeeping and 24/7 room services for your convenience. Best hotels in Shirdi include Marigold Residency.
Yes, Gurusthan and Dwarkamai Mosque are two popular sites near Sai Samadhi Temple; both places have thousands of visitors daily as Sai Baba resided in the Mosque.