- Price Starts At :
- + 558 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Tania President Inn
If you crave a comfortable stay and, in contrast, boasts an affordable price with a perfect location, then Tania President Inn, one of the best hotels in Shirdi, is for you. With fine accommodation and an in-house restaurant, you can have a memorable time spent with your family. The holy pilgrimage of Shirdi offers inner peace and omnipresence of Sai Baba, and Shirdi Sai Temple is ten minutes away from the hotel. The 4-star hotel in Shirdi is centered in the central city of Shirdi, where you can delve into the tranquillity of temples and visit places associated with the life of Sai Baba.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CITY
- Located on Rui Road, in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, the hotel is situated 2.5 km from Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station and 1.3 km from Shirdi Bus Station.
- Two types of room options are available at the hotel; Deluxe Room and Family Room.
- The hotel provides one of the best property amenities in the locality.
- Tania President Inn, a luxury hotel in Shirdi, has an in-house restaurant with dining services where you can enjoy a meal with your family; the hotel also features a bakery that serves delicious cookies and even eggless cakes.
- Facilities offered are First-aid Services, Doctor on call, Free Shuttle Service, Paid Airport Transfers, Laundry Service, Parking, Business Services, Safety, And Security.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR TANIA PRESIDENT INN
Samadhi Mandir Shirdi-Built in 1922 by Shrimant Gopalrao, Samadhi Mandir is the first destination for travelers in Shirdi. White Marble of Sai Baba was established in 1954. It receives approximately 50000 devotees every day in search of divinity and tranquillity.
Dwarkamai Mosque, Shirdi-Sai Baba mainly resided at Dwarkamai Mosques during his 60 years in Shirdi. The Dhuni-was lit by Sai Baba and the wood ash is said to have healing powers.
Gurusthan, Shirdi-Gurustan, where Sai Baba was first seen at 16 years, was called Bal Yogi. Sai Baba's Guru is said to have laid there. Gurusthan has a photo of Sai Baba and a Shivalinga within.
Chavadi-It is a place Sai Baba stayed a few nights because of heavy rains in Shirdi and the destruction of Dwarkamai due to heavy rainfall in Shirdi. The Chavadi is a public building that is now popular among devotees due to the Palki that carries Baba's photographs and parkas.
Sai Tirth Theme Park, Shirdi-The place in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling; it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba's life; the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR TANIA PRESIDENT INN
1. Sai Sagar Food Court-Serves Indian Cuisine and Fast Food best served in the locality. It lies close to the main Samadhi temple, making it a convenient place to dine. Distance-500 m from Tania President Inn, near hotels in Shirdi
2. Blue Coriander-Serves Indian And Chinese Cuisine with a pleasing ambiance made to deliver the best in Shirdi. Distance-2.9 km from Tania President Inn, 4-star hotel in Shirdi
3. Sai Bhog Restaurant- Serves Indian and Chinese, specially made for vegetarians who want to have pure bhajan in the heart of Shirdi Distance-600 m from Tania President Inn Shirdi, luxury hotel in Shirdi
4. Madhuban Shirdi-Serves Indian cuisine, pure vegetarian, available at ease near the temple. Distance-600 m from Tania President Inn Shirdi
5. Woodlands Restaurant-Serves Indian And Continental food receiving positive reviews from guests. The restaurant has a refined ambiance. Distance-300 m from Tania President Inn