The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About SAI ATITHI RESORT
Sai Atithi Resort Shirdi offers a satisfactory stay in the spiritual city of Shirdi. The resort features a beautiful lawn and a city view, and it is situated a 10-minute drive away from the hotel. Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station is approximately 5 km from the hotel. The rooms are quite spacious and equipped with luxurious amenities. They also feature air conditioning, free WIFI, attached bathroom, in-room dining, 24-hour room service, etc. Best facilities in hotels in Shirdi, best resorts in Shirdi.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RESORT
- Located close to Aurangabad Airport, Sai Atithi Resort is situated on Ghoti-Shirdi Road near Sawali Vihar. Shirdi Airport is 25 minutes drive from the hotel. Sai Temple is just 5 km from the resort.
- Deluxe Double Bed Non AC with interconnected room and air purifier and Deluxe Double Bed AC are the two rooms available to the guests.
- Typical room amenities are Bellboy Service, free WIFI, 24-hour Room Service, Attached Bathroom, Ironing Service, Telephone, Smoking Rooms, Housekeeping, Wake Up Service, etc.
- The luxury resort in Shirdi has an in-built multi-cuisine restaurant where guests can enjoy various delicacies with their families; the hotel also has in-room dining.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR SAI ATITHI RESORT
Samadhi Mandir Shirdi-Built in 1922 by Shrimant Gopalrao, Samadhi Mandir is the first destination for travelers in Shirdi. White Marble of Sai Baba was established in 1954. It receives approximately 50000 devotees every day in search of divinity and tranquillity.
Dwarkamai Mosque, Shirdi-Sai Baba mainly resided at Dwarkamai Mosques during his 60 years in Shirdi. The Dhuni-was lit by Sai Baba and the wood ash is said to have healing powers.
Gurusthan, Shirdi-Gurustan, where Sai Baba was first seen at 16 years, was called Bal Yogi. Sai Baba’s Guru is said to have laid there. Gurusthan has a photo of Sai Baba and a Shivalinga within.
Sai Heritage Village-The village consists of statues and picturization of Sai Baba’s life events. It reflects the culture of Shirdi and the timeline of the life of people who lived there.
Sai Tirth Theme Park, Shirdi-The place in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling; it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba’s life; the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR SAI ATITHI RESORT
Sai Sagar Food Court- Serves Indian Cuisine and Fast Food, best in the locality.
Distance-5 km from Sai Atithi Resort Shirdi
Hotel Sai Maya Veg- Specialized in Indian And Chinese Cuisine, a purely vegetarian kitchen made for the devotees. Distance-3.6 km from Sai Atithi Resort Shirdi, a luxury resort in Shirdi
Sai Bhog Restaurant- An Indian and Chinese restaurant that serves cuisines for travelers who want to have pure bhajan in Shirdi.
Distance-5.2 km from Sai Atithi Resort Shirdi Maharashtra
Madhuban Shirdi-Serves Indian Vegetarian cuisines with Maharashtrian spices.
Distance-4.9 km from Sai Atithi Resort Shirdi Maharashtra, one of the best resorts in Shirdi
Woodlands Restaurant-Serves Indian And Continental with a local twist of Shirdi.
Distance-5.3 km from Sai Atithi Resort, the restaurant is near hotels in Shirdi.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
- - Electrical Sockets
- - Bar
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to SAI ATITHI RESORT, Shirdi
People Also Ask About SAI ATITHI RESORT
You can visit Sai Heritage Village; the place is a blend of the history and religion annexed to Shirdi; it exhibits Sai Baba as based on Sai Satcharitra, it has statues and many portraits which shows Sai baba’s life.
Sai Tirth Theme Park in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling; it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba’s life; the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
You can also visit Chavadi, where Sai Baba used to go every morning and afternoon to water plants and rest under the Neem tree.
yes, cleaning and laundry services are available at the resort, 24/7 housekeeping is also available at the hotel.
Yes, Gurusthan and Dwarkamai Mosque are two popular sites near Sai Samadhi Temple; both places have thousands of visitors daily as the stories tell that Sai Baba resided in the Mosque.
Yes, rooms with free cancellation are available; free cancellation is available until 24-hour before check-in.
Yes, the luxury resort in Shirdi is safe to stay in the current situation. The hotel staff uses disinfectants for the room before the arrival of the guests. Government guidelines are followed regarding social distancing. Sanitisers are installed in the lobby and the rooms separately too. Masks are available on request from the reception.
All staff members and chefs maintain safety and standard hygiene while cleaning, too; they wear masks and use gloves and face shields at times for caution.
Services provide by the resort are;
- Laundry Services
- Public Restrooms
- Vehicle Rentals
- Luggage Storage
- Common Safe
- 24-hour Security
- Free Parking
Check-in and check-out timings of the hotel both are noons; early check-in and late check-out are subject to charges applied by the hotel.
Yes, Sai Atithi Resort, the best resort in Shirdi, has a free parking space for their guests.
Yes, the resort is couple-friendly and provides a deluxe room for couples; valid ID proof is required for all the guests.
Two room options are available; Deluxe Non AC Room and Deluxe AC Room.
ayment modes accepted by the hotel are;
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Yes, the resort has a multi-cuisine restaurant with dining facilities so that you can enjoy the tasty delicacies offered by the hotel with your family.
No, the offer does not offer a swimming pool; hotels in Shirdi offer a swimming pool.