- Price Starts At :
- + 396.84 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About The Temple View Hotel
Situated on Kankari Road, having approximately 0.4 km from Sai Temple, the hotel is just opposite Sai Baba Temple and takes a 2-minute walk to reach. The Temple View Hotel Shirdi, a 3 star hotel in Shirdi, features extraordinary amenities and a comfortable stay. For the guest's convenience paid shuttle service is also provided by the hotel. So if you want an experience to enhance your devotion, then Temple View Hotel is the stay for you! Best amongst the hotels in Shirdi.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Located on Kankari Road, the hotel is close to Sai Baba Temple, a perfect location if you have come a long way for darshan; Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station is just 2.8 km away. Also, you can visit the nearby tourist attraction Sai Teerth Spiritual Theme Park.
- Rooms at the luxury hotel in Shirdi are quite graceful and affordable; two-room options available at the hotel are Deluxe Room and Superior Room
Both rooms offer amenities such as King Bed, housekeeping, free WIFI, 24-hour room service, electric kettle, city view, etc.
- Property amenities highlights are ATM,Entertainment,CCTV,TV,Luggage Storage,Jewellery Shop etc.
- The hotel has a pure-veg restaurant Sai Naivedyam Restaurant which serves multi-cuisines; you can enjoy eating meals with your family in the dining arena furnished with a classic ambiance.
- Seating Area,Business Services,Free Parking,Space For Yoga are some other amenities at the hotel.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR HOTEL TEMPLE VIEW
Samadhi Mandir Shirdi-Built in 1922 by Shrimant Gopalrao, Samadhi Mandir is the first destination for travelers in Shirdi. White Marble of Sai Baba was established in 1954. It receives approximately 50000 devotees every day in search of divinity and tranquility.
Dwarkamai Mosque Shirdi-Sai Baba mainly resided at Dwarkamai Mosques during his 60 years in Shirdi. The Dhuni-was lit by Sai Baba, and the wood ash is said to have healing powers.
Gurusthan, Shirdi-Gurustan, a place where Sai Baba was first seen at 16 years, was called Bal Yogi. Sai Baba's Guru is said to have laid there. Gurusthan has a photo of Sai Baba and a Shivalinga within.
Chavadi-It is a place Sai Baba stayed a few nights because of heavy rains in Shirdi and the destruction of Dwarkamai due to heavy rainfall in Shirdi. The Chavadi is a public building that is now popular among devotees due to the Palki that carries Baba's photograph and padukas.
Sai Tirth Theme Park, Shirdi-The place in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling; it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba's life; the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR HOTEL TEMPLE VIEW;
Sai Sagar Food Court- Serves Indian Cuisine and Fast Food, 400 m from The Temple View Hotel Shirdi, 3 star hotel in Shirdi
Blue Coriander- Serves Indian And Chinese Cuisine, 4.4 km from The Temple View Hotel Shirdi Maharashtra
Sai Bhog Restaurant- Serves Indian and Chinese, 450 m from The Temple View Hotel Shirdi
Hotel Sai Amrut- Serves Indian Cafe, 73 m from The Temple View Hotel Shirdi Maharashtra
Ahimsa-The Vegan Cafe- Serves Italian Cafe, 1.3 km from The Temple View Hotel, luxury hotel in Shirdi