The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About HOTEL DELTA EXECUTIVE
Hotel Delta Executive, a three-star hotel in Shirdi, is just five minutes away from the Sai Prasadalaya and eight hundred meters from Sai Baba Temple Shirdi. The place is filled with divinity and the ubiquitous presence of Sai Baba. The hotel offers a comfortable stay with AC and Non-AC room options available; free shuttle service is also provided for the Bhakts by the hotel. Hotels in Shirdi
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Location of the hotel is easy to reach as it is close to the city Sai Baba Temple; the hotel is just seven minutes walk away from the temple near Sai Prasadalaya. The hotel is within three km of Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station and Shirdi Bus Stand. A complimentary local shuttle service for pickup/drop is also available.
- menities/Facilities offered by the hotel are Air Conditioning,Doctor on Call,Free/parking,Safety/andsecurity,Elevator/Lift,Balcony/Terrace,Free WIFI,Sanitizers,Attached Bathroom,24-hour cafe etc.
- Options available to stay in Hotel Delta Executive are; Double Bed Non AC Room, Triple Bed Non AC Room, Double Bed AC Room, Four Bedded Non AC Room , Triple Bed AC Room , and Four Bedded AC Room.
- Basic room facilities are provided by the hotel such as housekeeping, 24-hour room service etc.
- Free complimentary breakfast is available at this luxury hotel in Shirdi with an in-room dining facility; the 24-hour cafe is ready to serve your needs anytime.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR HOTEL DELTA EXECUTIVE
Samadhi Mandir Shirdi-Built in 1922 by Shrimant Gopalrao, Samadhi Mandir is the first destination for travelers in Shirdi. White Marble of Sai Baba was established in 1954. It receives approximately 50000 devotees every day in search of divinity and tranquility.
Dwarkamai Mosque, Shirdi-Sai Baba mainly resided at Dwarkamai Mosques during his 60 years in Shirdi. The Dhuni-was lit by Sai Baba, and the wood ash is said to have healing powers.
Gurusthan, Shirdi-Gurustan, a place where Sai Baba was first seen at 16 years, was called Bal Yogi. Sai Baba’s Guru is said to have laid there. Gurusthan has a photo of Sai Baba and a Shivalinga within.
Chavadi-It is a place Sai Baba stayed a few nights because of heavy rains in Shirdi and the destruction of Dwarkamai due to heavy rainfall in Shirdi. The Chavadi is a public building that is now popular among devotees due to the Palki that carries Baba’s photograph and padukas.
Sai Tirth Theme Park, Shirdi-The place in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling; it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba’s life; the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR HOTEL DELTA EXECUTIVE
Sai Sagar Food Court-Serves Indian Cuisine and Fast Food at an affordable price and located conveniently near Samadhi Temple. Location-1.7 km from Hotel Delta Executive, a three-star hotel in Shirdi
Blue Coriander-Serves Indian And Chinese Cuisine with a fine ambience and definitely a place to enjoy meals with your family. Location-3.5 km from Hotel Delta Executive, luxury hotel in Shirdi
Sai Bhog Restaurant-Serves Indian and Chinese, made for people who want to have vegetarian food. Location-2.1 km from Hotel Delta Executive Shirdi
Hotel Sai Amrut-Specialized in Indian cuisine, you can have pure vegetarian food here. Location-0.5 km from Hotel Delta Executive Shirdi
Ahimsa-The Vegan Cafe- It is a vegan cafe having a place for people who believe in vegan diet, it has more healthy delicacies to serve their guests.
Location-1.9 km from Hotel Delta Executive Shirdi, near hotels in Shirdi
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Electrical Sockets
- - Playground
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to HOTEL DELTA EXECUTIVE, Shirdi
People Also Ask About HOTEL DELTA EXECUTIVE
The hotel staff strictly follows A. Yes, all the protocols and guidelines by the government. Masks and sanitizers are kept available, and the contactless check-in method is done with caution. Rooms are disinfected before the arrival and after the departure of the guests.
Services provided by Hotel Delta Executive Shirdi are;
- 24-hour cafe
- Disinfection and Sanitizers
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- 24-hour Room Service
- Free WIFI
- Doctor on call
- Luggage Assistance
Check-in and check-out timings are 8:30 AM and 8:00 AM, respectively.
Payment modes accepted by the hotel are debit card, credit card, net banking, e-wallets, and cash.
Yes, free cancellation is available on booking with Hotel Delta Executive Shirdi.
The booking starts from 600 rupees for non-AC rooms and the price ranges to 1700. Free cancellation is also available; the full amount of money is refundable by the online booking.
Hotel Delta Executive, the three-star hotel in Shirdi, is close to attractions like Samadhi Temple, Sai Prasadalaya, Dwarkamai Mosque, Gurusthan, and Chavadi.
You can also visit Sai Heritage Visit for a cultural tour; Sai Tirth Theme Park is also a growing place with more and more devotees experiencing this tech-driven devotional experience.
Yes, Hotel Delta Executive is located near the city center, it is close to the Samadhi Temple of Shirdi Sai Baba.
Yes, cleaning services, and laundry services are also available at Hotel Delta Executive, a luxury hotel in Shirdi.
Yes, Lendi Baug and Dixit Wada Museum are close historical sites to Hotel Delta Executive; Lendi Baug is a garden where Sai Baba used to water plants daily in the morning and afternoon and rest under a Neem Tree.
Dixit Wada is situated opposite Gurusthan; H.S. Dixit made it with the permission of Sai Baba; Dixit was a devotee of Sai Baba.
Yes, Hotel Delta Executive has a restaurant, a 24-hour cafe is also available at the hotel. The guests can enjoy an in-room dining facility. Complimentary breakfast is also available with the bookings.
No, Hotel Delta Executive does not have a swimming pool.
Hotel Delta Executive is quite popular with families because the hotel is located near Shirdi Sai Baba Temple, the walking distance makes it convenient to stay. The facilities offered by the hotel are also being considered, which attracts many devotees.