- Price Starts At :
- + 0 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About HOTEL DELTA EXECUTIVE
Hotel Delta Executive, a three-star hotel in Shirdi, is just five minutes away from the Sai Prasadalaya and eight hundred meters from Sai Baba Temple Shirdi. The place is filled with divinity and the ubiquitous presence of Sai Baba. The hotel offers a comfortable stay with AC and Non-AC room options available; free shuttle service is also provided for the Bhakts by the hotel. Hotels in Shirdi
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Location of the hotel is easy to reach as it is close to the city Sai Baba Temple; the hotel is just seven minutes walk away from the temple near Sai Prasadalaya. The hotel is within three km of Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station and Shirdi Bus Stand. A complimentary local shuttle service for pickup/drop is also available.
- menities/Facilities offered by the hotel are Air Conditioning,Doctor on Call,Free/parking,Safety/andsecurity,Elevator/Lift,Balcony/Terrace,Free WIFI,Sanitizers,Attached Bathroom,24-hour cafe etc.
- Options available to stay in Hotel Delta Executive are; Double Bed Non AC Room, Triple Bed Non AC Room, Double Bed AC Room, Four Bedded Non AC Room , Triple Bed AC Room , and Four Bedded AC Room.
- Basic room facilities are provided by the hotel such as housekeeping, 24-hour room service etc.
- Free complimentary breakfast is available at this luxury hotel in Shirdi with an in-room dining facility; the 24-hour cafe is ready to serve your needs anytime.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR HOTEL DELTA EXECUTIVE
Samadhi Mandir Shirdi-Built in 1922 by Shrimant Gopalrao, Samadhi Mandir is the first destination for travelers in Shirdi. White Marble of Sai Baba was established in 1954. It receives approximately 50000 devotees every day in search of divinity and tranquility.
Dwarkamai Mosque, Shirdi-Sai Baba mainly resided at Dwarkamai Mosques during his 60 years in Shirdi. The Dhuni-was lit by Sai Baba, and the wood ash is said to have healing powers.
Gurusthan, Shirdi-Gurustan, a place where Sai Baba was first seen at 16 years, was called Bal Yogi. Sai Baba’s Guru is said to have laid there. Gurusthan has a photo of Sai Baba and a Shivalinga within.
Chavadi-It is a place Sai Baba stayed a few nights because of heavy rains in Shirdi and the destruction of Dwarkamai due to heavy rainfall in Shirdi. The Chavadi is a public building that is now popular among devotees due to the Palki that carries Baba’s photograph and padukas.
Sai Tirth Theme Park, Shirdi-The place in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling; it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba’s life; the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR HOTEL DELTA EXECUTIVE
Sai Sagar Food Court-Serves Indian Cuisine and Fast Food at an affordable price and located conveniently near Samadhi Temple. Location-1.7 km from Hotel Delta Executive, a three-star hotel in Shirdi
Blue Coriander-Serves Indian And Chinese Cuisine with a fine ambience and definitely a place to enjoy meals with your family. Location-3.5 km from Hotel Delta Executive, luxury hotel in Shirdi
Sai Bhog Restaurant-Serves Indian and Chinese, made for people who want to have vegetarian food. Location-2.1 km from Hotel Delta Executive Shirdi
Hotel Sai Amrut-Specialized in Indian cuisine, you can have pure vegetarian food here. Location-0.5 km from Hotel Delta Executive Shirdi
Ahimsa-The Vegan Cafe- It is a vegan cafe having a place for people who believe in vegan diet, it has more healthy delicacies to serve their guests.
Location-1.9 km from Hotel Delta Executive Shirdi, near hotels in Shirdi