- Price Starts At :
- + 1570.5 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Jehan Numa Palace Hotel
- Jehan Numa Palace hotel is located in the green city of Bhopal, only 5.8 km from Habibganj Station and 7.7 km from the Raja Bhoj Domestic Airport.
- The hotel provides sumptuous rooms like the Regal Room with1 a large double bed, Palace Double Room with 1 large double bed, and Imperial Room.
- The Palace is one of the best Hotels in Bhopal to provide Free WiFi, an air-conditioned room, TV, air conditioning, and a minibar. There is also an electric kettle, shower, a private bathroom, bath, and a hairdryer. All these amenities with marvelous garden views from the room.
- The Palace is the best luxury hotel in Bhopal to provide baked deliciousness with an onsite restaurant.
- The facilities of the hotels are also world-class considering the recreational activities, parking, swimming pool, Airport shuttle, Family rooms, Non-smoking rooms, sauna, massage parlor, and Bar.
Guests staying at the Jehan Numa Palace hotel can expect far more than a five-star experience. The doorman greets the guests until the hotel bids a friendly goodnight. Service like a soft wind will be like a constant companion. The guests' stay is made easier by intuitive service. The maitre d' is the epitome of discretion, as being aware of the visitors' culinary preferences.
The Palace is well-known for its close accessibility to all major transportation hubs and tourist locations. This 5 star hotel in Bhopal is 1 km from the Museum of Man, 1.5 km from Vallabh Bhawan, and 1 km from Van Vihar National Park. The hotel is 2 kilometers from Bhopal's TT Nagar Stadium. The Raja Bhoj Domestic Airport is 14 kilometers from the Nadra Bus Station, 6 kilometers from the Bhopal Junction Railway Station, and 4.7 kilometers from the Nadra Bus Station.
The Jehan Numa Palace hotel in Bhopal defines ideals and provides a calm experience for visitors looking to escape to a world of relaxation and rejuvenation. The gorgeous homes in Bhopal will astound tourists with great hospitality and services, whether they are on the border of a verdant forest or a palace that tells the narrative of a century-old history.