The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Jehan Numa Palace Hotel
- Jehan Numa Palace hotel is located in the green city of Bhopal, only 5.8 km from Habibganj Station and 7.7 km from the Raja Bhoj Domestic Airport.
- The hotel provides sumptuous rooms like the Regal Room with1 a large double bed, Palace Double Room with 1 large double bed, and Imperial Room.
- The Palace is one of the best Hotels in Bhopal to provide Free WiFi, an air-conditioned room, TV, air conditioning, and a minibar. There is also an electric kettle, shower, a private bathroom, bath, and a hairdryer. All these amenities with marvelous garden views from the room.
- The Palace is the best luxury hotel in Bhopal to provide baked deliciousness with an onsite restaurant.
- The facilities of the hotels are also world-class considering the recreational activities, parking, swimming pool, Airport shuttle, Family rooms, Non-smoking rooms, sauna, massage parlor, and Bar.
Guests staying at the Jehan Numa Palace hotel can expect far more than a five-star experience. The doorman greets the guests until the hotel bids a friendly goodnight. Service like a soft wind will be like a constant companion. The guests' stay is made easier by intuitive service. The maitre d' is the epitome of discretion, as being aware of the visitors' culinary preferences.
The Palace is well-known for its close accessibility to all major transportation hubs and tourist locations. This 5 star hotel in Bhopal is 1 km from the Museum of Man, 1.5 km from Vallabh Bhawan, and 1 km from Van Vihar National Park. The hotel is 2 kilometers from Bhopal's TT Nagar Stadium. The Raja Bhoj Domestic Airport is 14 kilometers from the Nadra Bus Station, 6 kilometers from the Bhopal Junction Railway Station, and 4.7 kilometers from the Nadra Bus Station.
The Jehan Numa Palace hotel in Bhopal defines ideals and provides a calm experience for visitors looking to escape to a world of relaxation and rejuvenation. The gorgeous homes in Bhopal will astound tourists with great hospitality and services, whether they are on the border of a verdant forest or a palace that tells the narrative of a century-old history.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Jehan Numa Palace Hotel, Bhopal
People Also Ask About Jehan Numa Palace Hotel
The popular attractions which are close to the hotels are:
Madhya Pradesh Tribal Museum - The museum is about 7 minutes walking distance from the hotel
Upper Lake - The lake is the most visited and famous tourist destination in Bhopal and is only about 9 minutes from this 5 star hotel in Bhopal.
Yes, free parking is available for the guests arriving at the hotel. This Luxury hotel in Bhopal also provides language services, airport shuttle to the adoring guests.
The hotel has opportunities to exercise by way of a gym and fitness center specially made for the guests.
Yes, the hotel provides cleaning services like 24-hours room service, laundry, and housekeeping.
Yes, the Palace is one of the hotels in Bhopal to provide a swimming pool.
Yes, the Palace is one of the best hotels in Bhopal to provide an onsite restaurant.
The types of rooms available in this 5 star hotel in Bhopal are:
Palace Double Room
The cost of staying at this luxury hotel in Bhopal is about 8000 INR to 10,000 INR per night for two adults.
The check-in and check-out timing for the hotel is 12:00 PM check-in and 12:00 PM check-out.
Yes, the hotel is very popular with families due to the recreational activities and facilities.