The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Noor-Us-Sabah Palace
- The Noor Us Sabah Palace Bhopal is located among the lush green trees of Bhopal and is about 7 km from Raja Bhoj International.
- The hotel offers 2 types of rooms like the premium club and crown club suite.
- This 5 star hotel in Bhopal provides amenities like Free Parking, Elevator/Lift, Air Conditioning, 24-hour Room Service, Power Backup, Dry Cleaning Service, Intercom, Refrigerator, Housekeeping, Public Restrooms, Laundry Service, Newspaper, Telephone, Attached Bathroom, Ironing Service and Free Wi-Fi.
- Hotel Noor Us Sabah Palace Bhopal India delivers the best food with an on-site restaurant. The hotel also provides free breakfast.
- The hotel also has a wide range of facilities like Free Parking, Pool, Fitness Centre with Gym, Free breakfast, Airport transportation, Business Centre with Internet Access, Conference facilities, Valet parking, Outdoor pool, Fitness/spa changing rooms, Coffee shop, and restaurant.
Noor Us Sabah Palace Bhopal (meaning "the light of dawn") is, without a doubt, Bhopal's most beautiful residential Palace. The white Palatial Building and the Palace's architecture bear a striking similarity to ancient regal times and majesty. It is well located as a base for combing the streets of Bhopal, its environs, and places of interest, despite being within the city and yet a world apart.
The Noor is one of the hotels in Bhopal that has a 'hamaam,' or hot water spring, for an unusual soothing soak. Three restaurants on the site serve a variety of delicious meals. This luxury hotel in Bhopal offers an on-site spa that offers a variety of therapeutic massage treatments to help the guests relax and refresh their minds, body, and spirit. To keep the children entertained, the property has a large lawn and a children's play area.
The hotel also strictly follows the quarantine and covid guidelines. The guests will feel secure, cared for, relaxed, and rejuvenated.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Noor-Us-Sabah Palace, Bhopal
People Also Ask About Noor-Us-Sabah Palace
Yes, the hotel provides various cleaning services and strictly follows the covid guidelines while caring for the guests.
The services provided by the hotel are inclusive of all top-notch amenities like Free Parking, Elevator/Lift, Air Conditioning, 24-hour Room Service, Power Backup, Dry Cleaning Service, Intercom, Refrigerator, Housekeeping, Public Restrooms, Laundry Service, Newspaper, Telephone, Attached Bathroom, Ironing Service and Free Wi-Fi.
The Check-In and Check-Out timings for the hotel are 2 PM and 12 PM, respectively.
Yes, the hotel provides parking space and an airport shuttle system on request.
There are two types of rooms available in this luxury hotel in Bhopal:
The premium club and
crown club suite
The payment mode accepted by the 5 star hotel is cash, net banking, UPI, etc. However, the same can be confirmed with the hotel.
The Noor is one of the hotels in Bhopal to provide swimming pool services to the guests.
The luxury hotel in Bhopal delivers the best food with the on-site restaurant. The hotel also provides free breakfast.
Some of the amenities offered by this 5 star hotel in Bhopal are:
Free Parking, Pool, Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room, Free breakfast, Airport transportation, Business Centre with Internet Access, Conference facilities, Valet parking, Outdoor pool, Fitness/spa changing rooms, Coffee shop, and restaurant.
Yes, there are historical sites like one of which is the Palace itself, others like:
Yes, Noor is one of the hotels in Bhopal to be very famous among families due to the facilities, amenities, and royal essence.
The cost of staying in the Palace can cost from 10,000 INR to 12000 INR per night for 2 adults.