- Price Starts At :
- + 295.56 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Pushkar Rajwara Resort Pushkar
Pushkar Rajwara Resort Pushkar Rajasthan is a 3 star resort in Pushkar, located in the city's heart, from where most of the major tourist attractions and local spots can be discovered. Great restaurants and beautiful locations surround the Rajwada.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The Rajwara is situated in the sacred city of Pushkar. This resort is perfect for travellers and guests looking for a peaceful stay in Pushkar while they get to discover the charming city of Pushkar.
- This resort in Pushkar aims to make guests feel cosy and comfortable during their stay! For this, the resort provides the best facilities and services in all rooms.
- Amazingly, This is also a Budget resort in Pushkar, but with all the luxurious camp-style rooms and suites.
- Amenities offered at this resort are facilitated by keeping in mind the comfortable stay for guests. Common amenities like free wi-fi in all rooms and a fireplace for cosy winters are set at the Royal Rajwara Resort.
- An on-site restaurant is also available at The Rajwada that serves local Rajasthani food and other Indian cuisines.
The resort's recreational activities ensure that the guests have plenty to do during their stay
at the Rajwara.
Popular Places near Pushkar Rajwada
The Pushkar Rajwara Resort Pushkar Rajasthan is at an amazing location from where the guests can access many tourist attractions and temples or ghats. There are many places around this 3 star resort in Pushkar for travellers to explore.
Pushkar itself is known as the garden of roses. At just a distance of 3.6 km (9 min) from this resort lies this beautiful and naturally scented garden of Roses.
The Rangji Temple
Dating back to 1823, Exhibiting and celebrating the unique South Indian Architecture, the Rangji temple is the most architectural place in Pushkar. Just 2.4 km (8 min) from the Rajwara, the Rangji temple's grandeur is distinct and a visual feast for architecture lovers!
About 3.8 km from the Resort, Pushkar Lake is the most visited and the prettiest site in Pushkar. This holy lake gets thousands of pilgrims around the year that come for taking a holy dip in it for cleansing sins & devoting themselves to god!
Gurudwara Sahib Pushkar is a famous Sikh pilgrimage site. It is a place of peace and is known for its pomp structure. It is 12 min (3.7 km) from the resort.
Brahma's Temple, aka the Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, built in the 14th Century and situated near Pushkar Lake, is constructed of marble & stone. It is situated 12 min (2.5 km) from the resort and is a must-visit for guests staying at the resort.
Best Restaurants nearby
Pushkar Rajwara Resort Pushkar Rajasthan is a 3 star resort in Pushkar. Apart from its amazing multi-cuisine restaurant is in close vicinity to many popular restaurants that serve delicious food and are under 10 km from this budget resort in Pushkar.
2 km from the Rajwara, Tiko's is the place one comes to, to have the best waffles in the city! Tiko's serves the best Israeli, Indian, and Italian food in the city.
Cafe Nature's Blessing
If one likes to eat fresh, then this is the perfect place. Cafe Nature's Blessing offers a
variety of delicacies and also offers Vegan and Gluten-Free options.
Pawan Restaurant is a local restaurant which is the best place for "wrap lovers". This restaurant serves many Indian and Italian dishes along with delicious wraps that are city-famous! Pawan Restaurant is located at a distance of 2 kilometres.
Funky Monkey Cafe
It is the coolest place to have a fancy and funky meal at. The food and the ambience are great here and very funky. Funky Monkey Cafe is 2.2 kilometres from Pushkar Rajwara Resort Pushkar Rajasthan.
Mystic Lotus offers an amazing ambience with delicious food. It is a well-decorated Haveli with a very professional staff. It is located within walking distance from The Brahma Temple and 2.1 kilometres from Rajwara.