The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Radisson Blu MBD Hotel, Noida
- Radisson Blu MBD Hotel Noida is located in sector 18, Noida.
- The hotel offers 127 modern rooms to its guests.
- All rooms are provided with standard amenities such as air conditioning, room service, dining area, blackout curtains, and desk.
- The hotel has a variety of onsite restaurants.
- Standard property amenities such as free parking, free internet, babysitting, a swimming pool, and a gym are available.
Radisson Blu MBD Hotel Noida Uttar Pradesh is recognized as the best 5 star hotel in Noida, which is well-equipped to handle every requirement of the business and leisure travelers. It provides various world-class amenities and accommodations. This best luxury hotel in Noida offers 127 modern rooms to its guests, categorized under the deluxe room, business classroom, privé premium room, crescent suites, privé classic room, executive suites, and privé suite-2 Bay suite. All the rooms and suites are provided with standard amenities such as air conditioning, coffee/tea maker, satellite tv, room service, dining area, blackout curtains, and desk.
The staff at the hotel is administration-driven and guarantees an exquisite meeting for visitors right from an express registration to a fast look. Standard property amenities such as free parking, offsite water park, free kids stay, free internet, babysitting, a swimming pool, and a gym are available.
The hotel’s onsite restaurants R.E.D, Made in India, and SXVIII serves local as well as international delicacies. The Chocolate Box lounge of the hotel serves beverages and desserts. @Links is the hotel’s onsite bar where cocktails and some of the finest wines can be enjoyed. Radisson Blu MBD Hotel Noida is the best luxury hotel in Noida as per the reviews provided by their customers.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Radisson Blu MBD Hotel, Noida, Noida
People Also Ask About Radisson Blu MBD Hotel, Noida
Yes, the hotel is 100% safe to stay in the current situation.
Services such as free parking, free internet, babysitting services, and a swimming pool are provided by the hotel.
The check-in starts from 02:00 PM and you can check-out until 12:00 PM.
Yes, this 5 star hotel in Noida has a parking space.
No, unmarried couples are not allowed in this hotel.
Deluxe room, business classroom, privé premium room, Crescent suites, privé classic room, executive suites, and privé suite-2 Bay suite are the available various types.
Credit/debit cards like Master Card, American Express, and Visa cards are accepted.
Yes, Radisson Blu hotel has a swimming pool.
Yes, the hotel has a variety of restaurants.
Some popular attractions close to the hotel are DLF Mall of India, Noida Stadium, The Okhla Bird Sanctuary, Red Fort, and The Great India Place.
Standard prices start from 7,000 and go up to 16,000 Indian rupees.
Yes, it is very popular among families.