The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Radisson Noida
- Radisson Noida is located in sector 55, Noida.
- The hotel offers 88 rooms and suites to its guests.
- All rooms are provided with standard amenities such as room service, safe, and housekeeping.
- The hotel has a variety of restaurants and a bar.
- Standard property amenities such as free parking, free internet, pool, gym, and babysitting.
Hotel Radisson Noida Sector 55 is recognized as the best 5 star hotel in Noida, which is well-equipped to handle every requirement of the business and leisure customers featuring various world-class amenities and a plethora of facilities. This best luxury hotel in Noida has a total of 88 rooms and suites. All of the suites are categorized under the deluxe room, premium room, business-class room, executive room, and executive suites. Standard room amenities such as room service, safe, housekeeping, air conditioning, minibar, and flat tv are available. The staff at the hotel is service-driven and guarantees an exquisite experience for visitors right from an express registration to a fast look.
Property amenities such as free parking, free breakfast, airport transportation, free internet, pool, gym, and babysitting are provided. The Creative Kitchen, The Great Kebab Factory, and Ni-Hao are the hotel’s onsite restaurants which a variety of local as well as international delicacies. Ethyl bar serves cocktails and a variety of innovative drinks. Cakewalk offers a variety of homemade cakes, pastries, and chocolates. Guests can also try nearby restaurants such as I Sacked Newton and Fork n Spoon.
Some popular attractions nearby are ISKCON Temple Noida, the Botanic garden of the Indian Republic, and Okhla bird sanctuary. Hotel Radisson Noida Sector 55 is the best luxury hotel in Noida as per the reviews provided by their customers.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Radisson Noida, Noida
People Also Ask About Radisson Noida
Yes, it is 100% safe to stay at this 5 star hotel in Noida in this current COVID-19 situation.
Services provided by the hotel are Accessibility, Bar, Breakfast, Concierge service, Dry cleaning, and Cots availability.
Check-in time is 2 P.M and Check-out time is 12 P.M at this beautiful hotel.
Yes, the hotel has plenty of parking space.
No, unmarried couples are not allowed.
Deluxe room, premium room, business classroom, executive room, and executive suites are the available various types.
Credit/debit cards like Master Card, American Express, and Visa cards are all accepted in the hotel.
Some popular attractions close to the hotel are ISKCON Temple Noida, the Botanic garden of the Indian Republic, and Okhla bird sanctuary.
Historical sites such as Red Fort, Rajpath, and Mughal Gardens are close to the hotel.
Prices start from INR 5,300 per night.
Yes, this beautiful hotel offers airport shuttle services to its guests.
Yes, daily cleaning and laundry services are available.
Yes, it is very popular among families out of various hotels in Noida.