The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Resort Lagoa Azul
The Resort Lagoa Azul is one of the finest resorts that offers various luxurious amenities at affordable prices. This 3 star resort in Goa close to the city and major tourist spots in the city. Resort Lagoa is a resort in Goa that is very popular among the tourists who plan to visit and explore North Goa.
Resort Lagoa Azul in Goa is at a distance of 21 km from the Goa Airport in Dabolim.
The resort offers 65 rooms that are classified as Standard Rooms and Suite Rooms.
All the rooms at the resort are provided with amenities like twin beds, a flatscreen TV, air-conditioning, a minibar, a dining table with chairs for two, a dressing mirror, a tea/coffee maker, a private balcony, and an attached bathroom with a shower.
Resort Lagoa, a budget resort in Goa, has an on-site restaurant ‘Tabla’ and a bar named ‘Sun Bar’.
The resort offers amenities like an outdoor swimming pool, a games room, a billiards setup, an on-call doctor, an ayurvedic massage centre, a gym, and a Jacuzzi.
The resort organizes Traditional Theme Nights every week where the guests can enjoy and participate.
Nearby Places to visit:
The Resort Lagoa Azul to Baga Beach distance is 1.1 km. This is the most famous beach in the North of Goa that tourists love. The beach has stalls across the sand that sell different items like dresses, earrings, and other accessories.
This is another beach in north Goa and the Resort Lagoa Azul to Calangute beach distance is 1.3 km. This beach provides a wide range of adventurous water activities which the tourists can participate in and cherish moments forever.
This fort is very famous and overlooks the Vagator Beach of Goa. This fort is the one where many of the Bollywood movies are shot and hence is very popular among the tourists. This is 5.6 km away from Resort Lagoa, a budget resort in Goa.
Fat Fish Restaurant:
This restaurant serves Italian, Goan, Continental, and North Indian dishes. The desserts are a speciality here, and they also serve alcohol. The place has a lovely ambience and plays light music. This place is 1.5 km away from Resort Lagoa, a 3 star resort in Goa.
You & Me multicuisine restaurant:
This multicuisine restaurant is located in Baga that serves American, Chinese, Continental, North Indian, Goan, Italian, and desserts. The place is popular due to its ambience and liveliness. This is 550 m away from Resort Lagoa, a resort in Goa.
This club is situated on the hilltop with an open-air bar that has a great ambiance. The restaurant is popular among the tourists and locals for the amazing DJs, good food, and sea views. This is 2 km away from Resort Lagoa Azul in Goa.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Disposable serveware
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Resort Lagoa Azul, Goa
People Also Ask About Resort Lagoa Azul
Yes, Unmarried couples are allowed to stay at the property provided they submit valid ID proof at the time of check-in.
The resort provides many luxurious amenities that include an outdoor swimming pool along with a separate children’s pool, a gym for fitness enthusiasts, an ayurvedic massage center for the guests to relax, a billiards setup, a games room, a doctor on call, a jacuzzi, a restaurant ‘Tabla’, a bar called ‘Sun Bar’, and the resort organizes a Traditional Theme Nights event every week for the guests to enjoy.
Yes, the resort has an outdoor swimming pool along with a separate kids’ pool.
No, the bathrooms at this resort do not come with a fitted bathtub, but they are fitted with a shower.
Yes, the resort has a restaurant on the site that is called ‘Tabla’. The restaurant serves local delicacies along with Indian and Western cuisine. The restaurant overlooks the Baga river and the lagoon which is very pleasing. The restaurant offers both a-la-carte and a buffet and serves steaks and seafood. The bar on the resort site is called ‘SunBar’, a poolside bar that serves exquisite cocktails and drinks and has beautiful views of the palm trees.
Many of the few historical sites close to the resort are the Church of Saint Cajetan, Aguada Fort, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Chapora Fort, Tiracol Fort, Immaculate Conception Church, etc.
The resort has two different options of rooms named Standard Rooms and Suite Rooms.
The Suite rooms are provided with a living room with a sofa set and a coffee table.
Yes, the resort provides a free parking facility to the guests until they stay at the resort.
Some tourist attractions near the resort are Chapora Fort, Candolim Beach, Aguada Fort, Baga Beach, Saturday Night Market, Calangute Beach, Panji Bridge, Baga Night Market, Anjuna Flea Market, etc.
The restaurants close by are O’Bombay Spice Restaurant, You & Me Restaurant, 23x7 restaurant, Club Cabana, Ingo’s, Fat Fish Restaurant, etc.
The resort offers basic cleaning facilities like daily housekeeping, laundry, and dry cleaning services.
The staff at the resort can proficiently converse in English and Hindi.
Yes, the resort has a gym where the guests can exercise and work out.