The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Riva Beach Resort
Riva Beach Resort is set on one of the most beautiful beaches of North Goa, Mandrem Beach. You can enjoy the beautiful white sand beach accompanied by a majestic sea view in the lap of luxury at one of the 4 star resorts in Goa. Riva is one of those resorts in Goa that have the luxury of having a private beach and a beautiful garden, spa, and restaurant.
- Riva Resort is located on Mandrem Beach of North Goa, offering a breathtaking view of the sea.
- The resort offers unique accommodation in the form of bamboo cottages, Maharajah, or Swiss Tents.
- This luxury resort flaunts a private beach, garden, in-house restaurant, swimming pool, and spa.
- The restaurant on-site offers a buffet menu comprising a wide array of dishes.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the property, daily housekeeping, laundry service, concierge, parking, babysitting service are some of the facilities at guests' disposal.
Riva Beach Resort in Goa is located on a beautiful white sand beach, Mandrem offering a relaxing and charming experience for its guests. As one of the luxury resorts in Goa, Riva resort offers a swimming pool with a beautiful beach view, restaurant & bar, spa, and outdoor activities. Bamboo Cottages and Swiss Tents are equipped with a satellite TV, mini-bar, and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.
Places to visit
There are many popular attractions in Goa that attract many tourists, and to accommodate the tourists, there are many resorts in Goa. Riva Beach Resort is one of those hotels that are in the vicinity of these popular places.
Chapora Fort is located at the North Goa,7.9 km from Riva Beach Resort in Goa, offering a scenic view of the Chapora river.
St. Michael's Church, Anjuna is a historic Roman Catholic Church that is still standing. The church was constructed in 1595, dedicated to Saint Miguel.
St. Cajetan's Church is also a Roman Catholic Church located in Old Goa and is one of the most beautiful churches in Goa that was built in the second half of 17 th Century.
Anjuna Flea Market is 11.6 km from Riva Beach Resort in Goa, is a paradise of treasure trove, featuring souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, accessories, and trinkets at a cheap rate.
Aguada Fort is a Portuguese monument built in the 17th Century. The Fort is located near Baga Beach, and Riva beach resort to Baga beach distance is 20 km.
Riva Beach Resort is among those budget resorts in Goa that have a restaurant on-site and are also surrounded by many restaurants. Guests of the resort can choose to dine at any of these restaurants.
Vailankanni Beach Restaurant is a cozy establishment with delicious food and friendly service. The shack is a cool place to hang out, featuring live music, a lounge, disco, and Wi-Fi.
Step Inn Bar & Restaurant is in very close vicinity of Riva Beach Resort in Goa. Features dishes from Italian, Chinese and Indian cuisine along with a pleasant environment.
Cafe Junas 9 is a bar and a cafe that serve Indian cuisine and seafood. Cheese nan, grilled squids, seafood soup, greek salad, and palak paneer few of the favourite dishes.
Chique Shanti offers fresh and healthy food along with a private sitting area suitable for romantic dates. The restaurant is 0.3 km from Riva Beach Resort in Goa.
Sunset Mandrem's menu is comprised of Goan, Indian and International cuisine. The restaurant is also 0.3 km from Rive Resort, one of the 4 star resorts in Goa.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Riva Beach Resort, Goa
People Also Ask About Riva Beach Resort
Yes, Riva Resort offers business services such as a business centre, meeting rooms, banquet hall, and Wi-Fi. All these business services help in smoothing the functioning of formal events and functions such as meetings, conferences, reunions, and seminars. A parking facility is also available at the premise, which is convenient for guests having their vehicle.
Yes, Riva is one of the 4 star resorts in Goa that is couple-friendly and allows unmarried couples. But the couple should be above 18 years of age and need to provide valid ID proof at the time of check-in. Due to COVID 19 situation, the guests of the hotel have to go through the thermal screening process at the time of check-in as a precautionary measure.
Some popular amenities available in Riva Resort are luxurious rooms, swimming pool, spa, travel desk, mini-bar, in-room safe, business centre, banquet, poolside bar, coffee shop, library, shops, salon, Wi-Fi, Tea/Coffe maker, in-house restaurant, and parking space.
Yes, the resort has a swimming pool and a spa and other amenities for guests' recreation.
Yes, Riva Resort is one of the resorts in Goa in which a bathtub is available in the rooms. The attached bathroom has other toiletries as well.
Yes, the resort has a bar and restaurant on-premise offering a wide array of food and beverages to its guests and visitors.
Yes, these are the nearby historical sites.
St. Michael's Church, Anjuna
St. Cajetan's Church
Riva Resort has got 4.2 stars out of 5-star ratings from its good, and it can be considered a very good review for a hotel. This resort is among the top luxury resorts in Goa, offering luxurious amenities in the lap of nature. The resort is also an ideal wedding destination. Riva Beach Resort wedding is lavish and classy.
The resort rooms are categorized into seven types of rooms. Thes rooms are: Deluxe Rooms, Super Deluxe Rooms, Cocowood Cottages, Luxury Rooms, Premium Rooms, Premium Cottages, and Presidential Rooms.
All these rooms are equipped with modern amenities designed keeping in mind guests' needs, and you can book these rooms from our website. Riva Beach Resort Goa price is mentioned on our website.
Yes, Riva Resort has a parking facility along with an airport shuttle service and airport transportation.
Yes, the resort has a free parking facility along with other facilities.
Nearby popular attractions are:
St. Michael's Church, Anjuna
St. Cajetan's Church.
Anjuna Flea Market
Amenities include air-conditioning, TV, mini-bar, Wi-Fi, tea/coffee maker, in-room safe, and attached bathroom with shower or bathtub and other toiletries.
The resort has a restaurant and poolside bar offering food and beverages to its guests. Guests are also offered complimentary breakfast.
Nearby restaurants are:
Vailankanni Beach Restaurant
Step Inn Bar & Restaurant
Cafe Junas 9
Cleaning services such as housekeeping, laundry, and dry-cleaning services are offered at this resort.
Nearby historical sites are:
St. Michael's Church, Anjuna
St. Cajetan's Church.
Yes, Riva Resort has an airport shuttle and an airport transport service, but it is advisable to call ahead at the Riva Beach Resort Goa contact number.
The resort does not have a fitness centre but hosts recreational activities such as cycling and kayaking, where guests can exercise daily.