The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Royal Garden Resort (FREE WATER PARK ENTRY)
- Royal Garden Resort in Mumbai is just 16 km from the Thane Railway Station.
- The resort accommodates a variety of desirable rooms like the Standard Room, Deluxe Room, Super Deluxe Room, and Grand Suite.
- The Royal Garden Resort in Mumbai Maharashtra embodies top-notch amenities like 24-hour security, TV, wake-up call, bellboy service, newspaper, room service, telephone, and attached bathroom.
- The resort also serves multi-cuisine delicacies in the bar, restaurant, and dining area.
- The Royal Garden is one of the budget resorts in Mumbai that offers services like water sports, conference room, air conditioning, luggage storage, property disinfection, multilingual staff, lawn, parking, CCTV, business center, reception, fire extinguishers, seating area, and power backup.
Discover why so many visitors who travel to Mumbai choose Royal Garden Resort, which is one of the luxurious cheap resorts in Mumbai as their preferred resort. It provides a good blend of pricing, comfort, and convenience with a family-friendly environment with an array of amenities geared for travelers like oneself. Guest rooms have air conditioning, and the resort has an internet connection.
Room service is available at the Royal Garden, an impeccable resort in Mumbai to make your stay more enjoyable. There is also a pool and a restaurant on the premises. If you're driving to Royal Garden Resort, there's free parking available for guests. Royal Garden Resort is a fantastic spot to stay when visiting Mumbai because of nearby monuments like Shree Ramakrishna Math, Khar (1.1 km), and St. Michael's Church (1.2 mi).
Royal Garden Resort is close to MIG Cricket Club, Artisan, and Suzette, which are all French restaurants. If you're looking for something to do, Dharavi (1.0 mi) and Maharashtra Nature Park (1.2 mi) are both popular tourist destinations that are all within walking distance. We are confident that you will enjoy your stay at Royal Garden Resort while exploring everything that Mumbai has to offer.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Royal Garden Resort (FREE WATER PARK ENTRY), Mumbai
People Also Ask About Royal Garden Resort (FREE WATER PARK ENTRY)
Yes, the business services provided by the resort are:
Yes, they welcome unmarried couples in the vicinity.
The Resort provides various, high-class amenities like electrical chargers, electronic keycard, smoke detector, ironing service, wake-up call, bellboy service, newspaper, 24-hour security, room service, private entrance, in-room safe, tv, and attached bathroom.
The resort does provide a swimming pool and water park for the guests.
The resort also serves multi-cuisine delicacies in the bar, restaurant, and dining area.
No, the Royal Resort is one of the best yet cheap resorts in Mumbai that does not provide bathtubs.
The rating for customer satisfaction is more than 5 stars with budget-friendly prices.
The resort accommodates a variety of desirable rooms like the Standard Room, Deluxe Room, Super Deluxe Room, and Grand Suite.
Yes, the Royal Garden Resort is one of the comfortable yet cheap resorts in Mumbai that have parking services for guests.
Yes, the Royal Garden Resort offers free parking services for guests.
The popular attractions close to this wonderful resort are:
Bandra-Worli Sea Link
Sri Sri Radha Gopinath Temple
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Some restaurants near the resort are:
The Boat Club
Yes, the cleaning services offered by this resort are:
Dry Cleaning Service
Yes, some of the historical sites near the resort are:
Gateway of India
The languages spoken by the resort staff are Hindi, English, and regional language
Yes, the resort provides airport transfer services.
Yes, the resort provides water sports for the guests.