The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About SANSKRUTI RESORT
Sanskruti Resort is one of the best resorts in Shirdi that promises a comfortable and rejuvenating stay at Shirdi on a pocket-friendly budget. The resort is spacious right from the entrance to the rooms and is equally neat. There are other hotels in Shirdi, but this hotel gives serene vibes and is ideal for both leisure and business travelers.
Sanskruti Resort Shirdi is one of the luxury resorts in Shirdi and is known for its ideal location and the comfortable stay that the guests here experience.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is conveniently located near some of the most popular tourist attractions. It is also convenient for the transportation of the guests as it lies close to the bus stand, railway station, and airport.
- The resort is fully air-conditioned, offers free wifi, free parking, housekeeping, CCTV surveillance, bellboy service, postal services, and travel assistance.
- The facilities like a fully equipped business center, lawn, terrace, kids play area, on-site restaurant, seating area, public restrooms, and a 24-hour front desk service make the stay comfortable.
- The hotel boasts an in-house restaurant that serves delicious food and heart-winning services.
- There are 59 well-facilitated rooms in the hotel that aim to provide a relaxing and refreshing stay. The rooms have wifi, AC, room service and have private attached bathrooms.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR SANSKRUTI RESORT
Sanskruti Resort Shirdi is an ideal base for tourists exploring the city and its popular attractions. There are a good number of famous tourist destinations that are easily approachable from the Sanskruti Resort.
Sai Tirth Theme Park Shirdi
Get to know about the great saint of all times, the Saibaba, at this theme park. The park is amusing and plays several shows that are associated with the life of Saibaba.
This place is considered the home of Saibaba, and he spent most of his time here. This place exhibits a pleasant and peaceful environment.
Shri Saibaba Sansthan Temple
It is a serene and pious place that seems heavenly as if it holds the presence of Saibaba in the true sense. It is one of the main temples of Saibaba and a must-visit.
It is yet another important place in Shirdi, and it is the place where Saibaba is said to have spent his nights mostly. The site is not very expansive but gives a peaceful vibe.
Sri Shirdi Saibaba Temple
This temple is the identity of Shirdi and is the most important place in the whole city. The visitors to Shirdi do not forget to visit this temple and have the auspicious darshan of Saibaba.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
Many restaurants and hotels in Shirdi serve great food and services around the hotel Sanskruti Resort Shirdi. However, although Sanskruti Resort offers gourmet food, one must taste the food at the other places for their taste buds!
This place offers fantastic Chinese and Indian cuisines at an affordable price that fits every budget.
Ahimsa – The Vegan Café
This cafe offers a diverse variety of mouth-watering dishes that are essentially vegan while having no compromise with the taste.
Temple Tree café restaurant
This eatery is one of the most famous and preferred ones by the tourists coming to Shirdi. The restaurant is known for its hospitality, service, and friendly attitude. The food for "Upvas" is also available here.
This place offers finger-licking Chinese, Indian, Contemporary cuisines, and Fast food for the delight of the diners. Trail Restaurant A neat restaurant where the food is tasty and healthy. The food here is cooked on steam, thereby promising health and hygiene.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Restaurant
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
- - Electrical Sockets
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to SANSKRUTI RESORT, Shirdi
People Also Ask About SANSKRUTI RESORT
The hotel provides commendable services to those who stay here. Some of the services offered by the hotel are free parking, free wifi, 24*7 front desk service, bell boy, dry cleaning and laundry services, postal service, and a well-fitted business center.
The guests can enjoy their leisure time sitting on the lawn or terrace. In addition, there are activities for kids and an in-house restaurant. The guests also get travel assistance from the hotel.
The standard check-in time at the hotel is noon, and the check-out time is 11:00 AM. A shift in this time can be expected as the hotel policies are pretty flexible, keeping in mind the guests' convenience. However, this may cost some extra charges.
Of course, yes. The hotel provides free parking space to the guests who arrive at the hotel in their vehicles.
Yes, you can! The policies are pretty flexible at this one of the best resorts in Shirdi. The reservations are canceled for free, but prior information is given to the hotel.
Compared to other luxury hotels in Shirdi, this hotel is the cheapest and best deal to stay. It costs approximately 1,000 to 2,000 on average to stay here, which is not too much for any luxury resorts in Shirdi.
Several popular places around the resort are tourist attractions and are a must-visit while staying at Shirdi. There is the Dwarkamai Masjid which is famous as the abode of Saibaba. Second, there is the Sai Teerth theme park that tells the tales of Saibaba.
Apart from these, the Saibaba Sansthan Temple is one of the major tourist hotspots in Shirdi.
There are the places that are associated with the life of the great saint, Saibaba. There is the Dwarkamai Masjid, where Saibaba spent most of his time instructing and enlightening people.
Then there is the Saibaba Samadhi Mandir, where Saibaba is said to willingly leave the world and was last seen by the people.
Unfortunately, the hotel does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, the resort houses an on-site restaurant that serves good food.