The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
Our in-depth cleanliness and disinfection protocol is designed to ensure your safety and peace of mind from check-in to check-out.
- Physical distancing measures throughout the hotel
- Increase cleaning and disinfecting frequency throughout the hotel, especially high-touch items
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizing and glove stations near the front entrance and public areas
- Food safety -Adhere to the strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages
About Jivanta Hotel
In the pilgrim city of Shirdi, Jivanta Hotel Shirdi, 4 star hotel in Shirdi offers the combination of comfortable stay and paramount location. It has the best class amenities. Sai Baba Mandir is just 5-minute walk from the hotel and Wet n’ Joy water park is located 600m where you can enjoy the water splash with your family. The in-house restaurant serves Sattvic food which are tasty and healthy too, Sai Madhuban Restaurant has dining services included in a fine ambience. Hotels in Shirdi.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
*Located on Rui Shiv Road, the hotel lies close to the temple and the bus station is just 1.6 km away. A luxury hotel in Shirdi is 15 km away from the Shirdi Airport, the hotel also has the paid airport pickup service.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR JIVANTA HOTEL;
1. Samadhi Mandir Shirdi - Built in 1922 by Shrimant Gopalrao, Samadhi Mandir is the first destination for the travellers in Shirdi. White Marble of Sai Baba was established in 1954. It receives approximately 50000 devotees everyday in search of divinity and tranquility.
2. Dwarkamai Mosque, Shirdi-Sai Baba mainly resided at Dwarkamai Mosques during his 60 years in Shirdi. The dhuni-was lit by Sai Baba and the wood ash is said to have healing powers.
3. Gurusthan, Shirdi-Gurustan, a place where Sai Baba was first seen at the age of 16 years, he was called Bal Yogi. Sai Baba’s Guru is said to have laid there. Gurusthan has a photo of Sai Baba and a Shivalinga within.
4. Chavadi - It is a place Sai Baba stayed a few nights because of heavy rains in Shirdi and the destruction of Dwarkamai due to heavy rainfall in Shirdi. The Chavadi is a public building that is now popular among devotees due to the Palki that carries Baba’s photograph and padukas.
5. Sai Tirth Theme Park, Shirdi-The place in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling, it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba’s life, the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
BEST RESTAURANTS JIVANTA HOTEL:-
1. Sai Sagar Food Court - Serves Indian Cuisine and Fast Food
Distance - 900 m from Jivanta Hotel Shirdi, near-luxury hotels in Shirdi
2. Blue Coriander - Serves Indian And Chinese Cuisine
Distance - 3.2 km from Jivanta Hotel Shirdi, 4-star hotel in Shirdi
3. Sai Bhog Restaurant - Serves Indian and Chinese
Distance - 700 m from Jivanta Hotel Shirdi Maharashtra, luxury hotel in Shirdi
4. Hotel Sai Amrut - Serves Indian, Cafe
Distance - 1.5 km from Jivanta Hotel Shirdi Maharashtra
5. Ahimsa - The Vegan Cafe- Serves Italian, Cafe
Distance - 0 km from Jivanta Hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at Radisson Blu Jaipur. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age.
- The standard check-in time is 3:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by Radisson Blu Jaipur.
- This is a couple friendly property. Unmarried/Unrelated couples are allowed to check-in. Local Ids can be presented as proof of identification. Final rights of admission/check-in remain reserved with the hotel management & refund can be denied in-case any misconduct is observed by the hotel management.
- Customers with Local IDs will not be allowed to check-in. Radisson Blu Jaipur reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city.
- The room tariff includes all taxes. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged by the hotel at the time of check-out from the hotel.
- For any update, the customer shall pay applicable cancellation/modification charges.
- Modified bookings will be subject to availability and revised booking policy of the hotel.
- The cancellation/modification charges are standard and any waiver is entirely on the hotel's discretion.
- Number of modifications possible on a booking will be on the discretion of Goibibo.
- Selective offers of Goibibo will not be valid on cancellation or modification of a booking.
- Any e-coupon discount on the original booking shall be forfeited in the event of cancellation or modification.
- Free Cancellation (100% refund) if you cancel this booking before 2021-09-07 14:59:59.
- Cancellations will be subject to a hotel fee as follows: After 2021-09-07 15:00:00 (destination time) - 100% of booking amount. Cancellations are only allowed before Check-In.
- All-time mentioned below is in Destination Time.
Similar Properties to Jivanta Hotel, Shirdi
People Also Ask About Jivanta Hotel
Yes, free cancellation is available on booking upto a certain date.
The room ranges from 1800 to 4800, five room options are available within having complimentary breakfast, the rooms include, Standard Room, Deluxe Room, Diamond Room, Triple Deluxe Room and Executive Room.
Yes, the hotel is safe to stay in the current situation. The hotel staff uses disinfectants for the room before the arrival of the guests. Government guidelines are followed regarding social distancing. Sanitizers are installed in the lobby, and in the rooms separately too. Masks are available on request from the reception.
All staff members and chefs maintain a safety and standard hygiene while cleaning too, they wear masks and use gloves and face shield too at times for caution.
Services provided by the hotel are;
- Dining Area
- Safety And Security
- Kids Play Area
- Indoor Sports
- Free Parking
Check-in and check-out timings at Jivanta Hotel Shirdi, 4 star hotel in Shirdi are 2 PM and 10 AM respectively, early check-in and late check-out are subject to the charges applicable by the hotel, for more information contact Jivanta Hotel Shirdi.
Yes, the hotel provides free parking space to all the guests.
Yes, the hotel provides rooms for couples, they can choose from five types of rooms. One of the best hotels in Shirdi.
Five types of rooms are available at the hotel;
- Standard Room
- Deluxe Room
- Diamond Room
- Triple Deluxe Room
- Executive Room
Payment methods accepted by the hotel are;
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
You can visit Sai Heritage Village, the place is a blend of the history and religion annexed to Shirdi, it exhibits Sai Baba as based on Sai Satcharitra , it has statues and many portraits which shows Sai baba’s life.
Sai Tirth Theme Park in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling, it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba’s life, the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
Yes, Jivanta Hotel Shirdi Maharashtra, a luxury hotel in Shirdi is located near the city centre, Sai temple lies close to the hotel.
Yes, cleaning and laundry services are provided by the hotel.
Yes, historical sites close to the hotel are Gurusthan, Dwarkamai and Sai Temple. You can visit these nearest destinations while exploring Shirdi.
Yes, the hotel has an in-house restaurant, Sai Madhuban and in-house vegan cafe Ahimsa.
No, the hotel does not have a swimming pool.