The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About ShivAdya-A Boutique Hotel
ShivAdya A boutique hotel is a luxurious boutique resort in the Himalayas, located in Karjan near Manali, Himachal Pradesh. The complex is one of the most recommended hotels, which offers magnificent views of mountains, valleys, forests, villages, apple orchards, and rice fields.
The name of this luxury hotel in Manali is a tribute to the beautiful Himachal. 90% of the area does not have any paintwork, and the entire property is laid out in stone, clay, and wood. The whole concept and architectural style of this one of the popular luxury hotels in Manali, ShivAdya are truly Himalayan and local. The use of many eco-friendly concepts and ideas forms the basis of the whole style.
Highlights of the hotel:
- Shivadya a boutique hotel Manali Himachal Pradesh located in the main tourist area of Haripur, strategically located to bring a wonderful and relaxing trip.
- All 15 handcrafted rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel at home.
- The room offers 24-hour security, daily cleaning service, free wifi in all rooms, 24 hours room service, and a fireplace.
- This 5 star hotel in Manali has an on-site restaurant, Cooking Class, Dining Area, Barbeque, Kids' Meals and Special Diets Meals.
- The hotel also offers parking for the guests, an airport shuttle, Spa and Sauna and indoor games for recreation.
Shivadya A boutique hotel in Manali provides various convenient facilities and discounts to make the guests have a pleasant time. Each room adopts the traditional Himacalistic architectural style of the region, one of the most unique and elegant hotels in Manali. Some rooms have wardrobes, cleaning supplies, lockers, free tea, and a TV in the bathroom.
For travellers who want to enjoy the sights and sounds of Manali, ShivAdya Resort & Spa is a perfect choice.
Popular Places near ShivAdya-A Boutique Hotel
ShivAdya A boutique hotel organizes a one-day trip to local attractions, which include many temples, museums. If the visitors are in Manali then shopping at the local market is most important. Here are some more attractions which are near to the 5-star hotel in Manali.
Hampta Pass is the valley of flowers in Himachal. The landscape here is strikingly similar to the Valley of Flowers (a narrow green valley protected by snow-capped mountains), but there is an added benefit.
2. Hidimba Devi temple
It is just 3.3 min away from Shivadya A Boutique Hotel Manali. Hidimba Devi Temple is nestled among the snow-covered hills of Manali and is an ancient place of worship revered by Hindus. The cave temple enshrines Hitimbi, the Hindu demon goddess.
3. International Roerich memorial trust
This place is just 10 miles away and offers an exhibition of paintings by world-renowned Russian painters and a glimpse of their lives.
4. Manu temple
Manu Temple is an ancient temple, 3 km from the main market and a few miles from this one of the most famous luxury hotels in Manali. Manu Temple is dedicated to the Indian saint Manu, who is recognized as the creator of this world.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
One of the famous 5 star hotels in Manali, this hotel houses an on-site restaurant named Tala restaurant. The flavours and appreciation of this restaurant are all around. The hotel doesn't have a fix, uses TV orders, and dishes are present. At ShivAdya, all it gives is a homely feel and here are some restaurants near to the hotel:
1. Southern souls café
This restaurant is just 9.3 Km away from ShivAdya Manali. The Cafe serves Indian vegetarian-friendly, vegan and gluten-free options. The beer and wine list are very good, and the buffet restaurant also serves many traditional vegetarian dishes.
2. Tala restaurant
The Taala restaurant on Manali _ Naggar Road ensures that people have a great dining experience by providing delicious food. The guest can pay at the 5-star in Manali according to convenience.
3. The Lazy dog
This Cafe is suitable for breakfast with the family or a relaxing evening drink with friends, suitable for everyone. This Cafe is famous for its grilled trout and serves Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Thai cuisine.
4. Drifters cafe
Drifter cafe has a café where the Cafe serves a continental and fully stocked bar with music nights, free cloakrooms etc. This café is just 10.3 km away from Shivadya. A boutique hotel in Manali Himachal Pradesh.
5. Cafe 1947
This Cafe is just 13.4 km away from the luxury resort in Manali. The Cafe serves many ethnic Italian dishes with spice and cheese. The eatery also offers music nights with live jam sessions.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to ShivAdya-A Boutique Hotel, Manali
People Also Ask About ShivAdya-A Boutique Hotel
No, the hotel does not offer any business services to the guests.
Yes, unmarried couples are allowed as long as the guests have valid identity proof.
Some of the popular services offered by ShivAdya Boutique Hotel include travel assistance, luggage storage, outdoor activities, restaurants/cafes, and health spas.
No, Shivadhya Karjan does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, Shivadya has an on-site restaurant named: tala restaurant, where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
No, there is no bathtub available in this 5 star hotels in Manali, ShivAdya Karjan – A boutique hotel.
The overall customer rating for ShivAdya Karajan- A Boutique Hotel.
ShivAdya Hotel A boutique hotel has 7 types of rooms: elite rooms, country rooms, lake view rooms, mountain rooms, royal rooms.
Yes, the hotel has parking facilities.
Yes, the hotel offers the guests a free parking facility.
Nearby tourist attractions are Hampta pass, Hidimba temple, Manu temple, International Roerich memorial trust.
Room amenities offered in the hotel are free wifi, a minibar, refrigerator, and a flat tv screen.
Restaurants near to ShivAdya Karjan – A boutique Hotel:
- tala restaurant
- café 1947
- Pizza olive
- drifter cafe
- Fat Plate cafe
Yes. The hotel offers laundry and dry cleaning facilities.
ShivAdya Karjan offers an airport shuttle for guests.
Yes, guests have access to a sauna during the stay in these hotels in Manali.
Yes, ShivAdya is located near the city center, and it is just 5 miles away.
Yes, the hotel offers access to wheelchairs and rooms with reduced mobility.
Yes, ShivAdya Karajan has beautiful mountain scenic views.