- Price Starts At :
- + 404.16 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Sylvan Hues
Sylvan Hues Manali is a one-of-a-kind design in a delightful forest, which makes people feel at first glance. The warmth provided here is sure to leave a ray of light in the hearts of every guest who becomes a member of the family after staying.
Sylvan hues Manali Himachal Pradesh is the only residence in Manali, known for its beautifully designed accommodations and offers an unparalleled lodging experience.
Highlights of hotel
- Sylvan hues is one of the best luxury hotels in Manali, located in Simsa, with a 360-degree view of mountains and nature.
- Highly designed rooms include business services including desk and telephone, free local calls are offered., led tv, irons/ ironing boards, and blackout curtains.
- The bathroom is equipped with a shower, designer toiletries, free toiletries, and a hairdryer. Sylvan Hues Hotel offers 24 accommodations with complimentary newspapers and slippers.
- One of the popular 5 star hotels in Manali, this hotel has an on-site restaurant where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The hotel in Manali offers free Wi-Fi and free valet parking services. In addition, dry cleaning, laundry, and 24-hour reception services are also provided.
Popular Places near Sylvan Hues - 5 places
1. Hadimba temple
Hidimba Devi Temple, also known as Dhungri Temple, is nestled among the snow-covered hills of Manali and is an ancient place of worship revered by Hindus. The cave temple is dedicated to the Hindu demon goddess Hitimbi. Among the famous 5 star hotels in Manali, the hotel is very close to the Temple.
2. Chandrakhani Pass
The Chandrakhani Pass is located at an altitude of approximately 3,660 m and is an amazing trekking experience known for its fascinating beauty and attraction in the Kuru Valley, Himachal Pradesh. The hotel in Manali is just a few miles from the Pass.
3. Vashistha temple
Vashisht is a small town about 3 kilometers from Manali, on the other side of the river. This beautiful town is famous for its sulfur hot springs and the Vashisht temple built next to the hot springs.
4. Manali Sanctuary
This stunning sanctuary is about 2 kilometers from the luxury hotel in Manali and covers an area of 3,180 hectares.
5. Jogini Falls
Jogini Waterfall in Manali, located on the northern border of Vashisht Village, jumped from a height of 150 feet, emitting a huge vomiting sound from the formation of a pool at its bottom. The Sylvan Hues Hotel in Manali is just a few miles from the Falls.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
1. Lovisha Fast food Manali
Lovisha fast food Manali is a great place to meet all foodie needs. There are many choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2. Southern Soul Café
This restaurant is 2Km away from Sylvan hotel Manali. The restaurant serves Indian vegetarian-friendly, vegan, and gluten-free options.
3. IL Forno
If one loves burgers, pizza, and Italian European food, try IL Forno restaurant, just 1.7 km away from Sylvan hues Manali Himachal Pradesh.
4. Ride Inn Café
This café has a motorcycle theme with a 360-degree mountain view. The restaurant serves local cuisine, Indian, Italian,café, Thai, and vegetarian-friendly.
5. Johnson bar and restaurant
This restaurant is just 2.1 km away from Sylvan hotel in Manali. The eatery runs the bar with different cuisines Italian, Indian and bar and Asian, which costs around 223-688 INR