The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Desert Palace
Settled in the inquisitive climate, the Desert Palace Jaisalmer holds the title of the magnificent hotel in Jaisalmer from where the encompassing perspective on Thar desert can be delighted in while investigating other touring objections too. It is one of the most encouraging 4 star hotels in Jaisalmer to book for taking a visit to local areas, for example, Patwa ki Haveli, Jain Temples, Sam Sand Dunes to disclose the shades of sovereignty and history. We additionally take appointments for tossing a corporate occasion in Jaisalmer or for arranging a party/festivity.
- The Desert Palace Jaisalmer a luxury resort, is located 3.9 km from Patwon Ki Haveli and 2.8 km from Lake Gadisar.
- There are 50 cooled rooms at The Desert Palace Hotel.
- The rooms include link satellite TV, WiFi, and free remote web. For more solace, bath towels and showers are given.
- Visitors are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast served in the on-site restaurant. Eating choices incorporate American food.
- Some popular amenities available in the Desert Palace Jaisalmer Rajasthan are free wifi, on-site restaurant, parking space, swimming pool, etc.
The convenience bar highlights billiards, a parlor, and an extensive porch. Jaisalmer air terminal is around 20 minutes via vehicle. A gaming room, a jungle gym, and an arcade room are accessible for youngsters. This inn has a wellness region.
The setting is found 4 km from the focal point of Jaisalmer and several minutes' drive from Jaisalmer Fort.
Being one of the luxury hotels in Jaisalmer, this inn portrays the stories of past periods with its extensive lively insides, many-sided stylistic layout, and notable appeal. The hotel have the most tasteful and extravagant feast corridor in Jaisalmer where couples dreaming of an exotic marriage in Jaisalmer can affirm their reservations and arrange their wedding party, services, catch pre-wedding minutes and let all their friends and family appreciate genuine candlelight supper with the delightful perspective on lake.
Visitors are provided with a free parking facility on location for added comfort.
Salim Singh ki Haveli
Salim Singh ki Haveli is a wonderful building at the core of the city Jaisalmer. It is one of the significant vacation destinations worked over the remaining parts of a more seasoned haveli in the late nineteenth century and authorized by Salim Singh, the then head administrator of the Kingdom.
Patwon Ki Haveli
Patwon Ki Haveli is a well-known vacation spot in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. Right away from the limited road it faces, one would see a few windows and galleries with mind-boggling carvings.
Desert Safari in Jaisalmer
A Jeep takes you to a point close to Sam Sand Dunes (around 45km from the city) from where the camel ride begins and goes on for around an hour and a half. You will likewise stop by at a couple of attractions.
The Turban restaurant and cafe
The Turban restaurant and cafe is located in the Artist Colony near the Sunset point in Jaisalmer. This restaurant is just 3.8 km from the hotel.
The Panorama Jaisalmer
Situated just 3.4 km (6 min) from the Desert Palace Jaisalmer Rajasthan. The Panorama Jaisalmer is a rooftop restaurant that offers Panasonic views of the magnificent city.
Kuku Coffee Shop
Kuku Coffee Shop is a budget-friendly cafe-style restaurant that is just 3.6 km from the hotel. The price ranges from INR 100-400.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Desert Palace, Jaisalmer
People Also Ask About The Desert Palace
Yes, the Desert Palace Jaisalmer Rajasthan offers business services to its guests. It offers a meeting room and a banquet.
Yes, Being one of the 4 star hotels in Jaisalmer, this hotel is a couple-friendly hotel. This hotel allows unmarried couples. However, the guess must have their id proof.
Some popular amenities available in the Desert Palace Jaisalmer are free wifi, on-site restaurant, parking space, swimming pool, etc.
Yes, the Desert Palace Jaisalmer does provide the facility of a swimming pool. Some other popular amenities available in The Desert Palace are free wifi, on-site restaurant, parking space, currency exchange, babysitting, etc.
Yes, the Desert Palace has an on-site restaurant. Some other popular amenities available in The Desert Palace are free wifi, on-site restaurant, parking space, currency exchange, babysitting, etc.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of the Desert Palace. However, Some popular amenities available in The Desert Palace are free wifi, on-site restaurant, parking space, currency exchange, babysitting, etc.
The customer ratings for this hotel in Jaisalmer are 4.4/5 on the other booking platforms. Visit our website to check out the the Desert Palace Jaisalmer reviews.
Yes, the Desert Palace Jaisalmer Rajasthan has a parking facility. Visit our website to know check the the Desert Palace Jaisalmer website.
Yes, the Desert Palace offers free parking facilities to its guests staying at the hotel in Jaisalmer, India.
The popular attractions close to this hotel in Jaisalmer are:
- Salim Singh ki Haveli
- Patwon Ki Haveli
- Desert Safari in Jaisalmer
The room amenities that are available at the Desert Palace Jaisalmer are free Wi-Fi, charging focuses, contemporary restrooms, espresso/tea producer, TV, etc.
For food & drink options, there is a restaurant available at the Desert Palace.
Being one of the luxury hotels in Jaisalmer, restaurants that are close to the Desert Palace Jaisalmer are:
- The Turban restaurant and cafe
- The Panorama Jaisalmer
- Kuku Coffee Shop
Yes, the hotel offers daily housekeeping, Dry-cleaning service, and laundry facilities. Also, Hotel rooms, floors, and public areas are cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants.
Mostly, Hindi and English are spoken by the staff. However, the staff can speak multiple languages.
Yes, this hotel in Jaisalmer, India does provide an airport shuttle.
Yes, there are opportunities to exercise at the Desert Palace.
No, pets are not allowed at the Desert Palace.