The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Forest View Resort
- The Forest View Resort is located near Saras Dairy, in front of Puratan Kila, on Ranthambore Road.
- The budget hotel is comprised of 14 guestrooms equipped with modern amenities.
- The property features a home brewery, restaurant, coffee bar, garden, playground, toiletries, Wi-Fi, and parking space.
- Guests of the Forest View can quench their thirst for caffeine at the hotel's coffee bar.
- The hotel provides room service, Wi-Fi, Daily housekeeping, and other facilities.
The Forest View Resort is one of the hotels in Ranthambore that are in the vicinity of Ranthambore National Park and other tourist attractions such as Ganesh Temple, Donk, Chamatkar Temple, Jogi Mahal, Amareshwar Mahadeo Temple, Rameshwar Ghat, and Malik Talao. The budget hotel in Ranthambore comprises 14 well-appointed guestrooms equipped with air conditioning, clothes rack, first-aid kit, mirror, cable/satellite TV, seating area, Wi-Fi, telephone, and attached bathroom with a shower and toiletries.
The Forest View Resort Sawai Madhopur features world-class amenities such as a home brewery, restaurant, coffee bar, garden, playground, toiletries, and parking space. Guests of the hotel have a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to select from, as the hotel houses a coffee bar and a brewery on-premise. Guests of The Forest View can order food and beverage through room service and food delivery service.
The hotel provides daily housekeeping, butler service, first-aid service, doctor on call, ticket service, jungle safari, concierge, express check-in/check-out, laundry service, luggage storage, safety deposit boxes, front desk, security, airport transfer, shuttle service, and parking. The resort staff is fluent in English and Hindi language and is always at guests' disposal to ensure the utmost comfort and convenience of guests.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Electrical Sockets
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.