- Price Starts At :
- + 0 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About The Forest View Resort
- The Forest View Resort is located near Saras Dairy, in front of Puratan Kila, on Ranthambore Road.
- The budget hotel is comprised of 14 guestrooms equipped with modern amenities.
- The property features a home brewery, restaurant, coffee bar, garden, playground, toiletries, Wi-Fi, and parking space.
- Guests of the Forest View can quench their thirst for caffeine at the hotel's coffee bar.
- The hotel provides room service, Wi-Fi, Daily housekeeping, and other facilities.
The Forest View Resort is one of the hotels in Ranthambore that are in the vicinity of Ranthambore National Park and other tourist attractions such as Ganesh Temple, Donk, Chamatkar Temple, Jogi Mahal, Amareshwar Mahadeo Temple, Rameshwar Ghat, and Malik Talao. The budget hotel in Ranthambore comprises 14 well-appointed guestrooms equipped with air conditioning, clothes rack, first-aid kit, mirror, cable/satellite TV, seating area, Wi-Fi, telephone, and attached bathroom with a shower and toiletries.
The Forest View Resort Sawai Madhopur features world-class amenities such as a home brewery, restaurant, coffee bar, garden, playground, toiletries, and parking space. Guests of the hotel have a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to select from, as the hotel houses a coffee bar and a brewery on-premise. Guests of The Forest View can order food and beverage through room service and food delivery service.
The hotel provides daily housekeeping, butler service, first-aid service, doctor on call, ticket service, jungle safari, concierge, express check-in/check-out, laundry service, luggage storage, safety deposit boxes, front desk, security, airport transfer, shuttle service, and parking. The resort staff is fluent in English and Hindi language and is always at guests' disposal to ensure the utmost comfort and convenience of guests.