The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Grand JBR
- The Grand JBR is located at Viraj Khand, Gomti Nagar which is the emerging corporate hub of Lucknow.
- The Grand JBR, Lucknow offers 3 types of rooms.
- This luxury hotel in Lucknow is equipped with all kinds of basic room amenities.
- This 4 star hotel in Lucknow has 3 exotic places to eat.
- The Grand JBR is furnished with standard amenities such as a bar, lounge, laundry services, and many more.
The Grand JBR is one the best 4 star hotels in Lucknow which is located at Gomti Nagar. It is just 2 km from Malhour railway station, 6 km from the Ambedkar Memorial Park. This luxury hotel in Lucknow has 51 rooms divided into Deluxe room, Junior Suite, and Garden delight Suite. The rooms are equipped with all kinds of basic room amenities such as minibars, non-smoking rooms, electronic safe, LED TVs, free WIFI, laundry, and many more.
The Grand JBR, Lucknow has its own variety of places to eat such as Melange ( multi-cuisine restaurant), TAPS(a lounge), and T3( rooftop) restaurants.
The Grand JBR, Lucknow also own conference halls, business center, wedding lawns, Doctor-on-call, foreign currency exchange, bar, lounge, and many more.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to The Grand JBR, Lucknow
People Also Ask About The Grand JBR
The Grand JBR has its own conference room for business purposes.
Yes, The Grand JBR allows unmarried couples.
As far as hotels in Lucknow are concerned, it is furnished with all the standard services and amenities and it also includes conference halls, business center, wedding lawns, Doctor-on-call, foreign currency exchange, bar, lounge, and many more.
No, the Grand JBR does not have a pool.
Yes, this 4 star hotel in Lucknow has a multi-cuisine restaurant(melange), a lounge(TAPS), and a rooftop restaurant( T3).
The Grand JBR, Lucknow has been rated 4.3 out of 5 by the guests that have stayed here.
It has 3 categories of rooms: Deluxe Room, Junior Suite, and Garden delight suite.
Yes, the Grand JBR has a large parking area.
Popular attractions include Hazratganj Market, Janeshwar Mishra Park, Indira Gandhi Planetarium, and Gautam Buddha park.
Property amenities include smoke alarms,doctor-on-call, weeding lawns, caretakers, and foreign exchange.
The Grand JBRoffers a variety of cuisines, beverages, cocktails, and mocktails.
Nearby restaurants are Radical cafe, Red chills, food addict cafe and restaurant, Milan and burger nest.
Yes, the hotel offers housekeeping, laundry, and cleaning services.
Historical sites include Moti Mahal, Bada Imambara, Shaheed Smark, and Bhool Bhulalya.
Both Hindi and English are spoken at the Grand JBR.
Yes, it provides an airport shuttle for the use of guests.