The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About The Lalit, Chandigarh
The Lalit is a 5-star hotel in Chandigarh with contemporary architecture, furnishing, and luxurious amenities.
It is a luxury hotel in Chandigarh and one of the best hotels in Chandigarh, which provides a lavish environment and a feeling of royalty.
Highlights of the hotel
- The location of The Lalit is in such an exotic place that one could enjoy seeing the Shivalik and the forest range from the comfort of their room.
- Well-furnished rooms with a luxurious contemporary finish with smartly planned amenities.
- With 179 rooms and suites, this place provides a long list of room types to choose from.
- The 5-star hotel has signature bars and authentic restaurants which provide multi-cuisine meals and drinking options.
- State-of-the-art gym, convention center, aum shop, and salon are also available in the hotel to care for their customer's needs.
- Outdoor pools and aesthetic restaurants are also available within the hotel.
The Lalit Chandigarh is dedicated to providing their customers a taste of luxury, warm hospitality, and a never forgetting experience while staying at their hotel.
Location: Chandigarh is the capital city of two States, which provides one of India's best life cultures.
The hotel's location is in such an exotic place that one could enjoy seeing the Shivalik and the forest range from the comfort of their room.
Amenities: The Lalit is known for its hospitality and amenities; some of the amenities that are available in the five-star hotel are free parking, pool, babysitting, free WiFi, fitness center, swim-up bar, yoga center, coffee shop, bar and lounge, and also restaurants and tons of other facilities and amenities such as conference facilities, banquet hall and meeting rooms.
Rooms: With finely decorated and designed rooms in a contemporary style
The hotel has 179 well-furnished luxurious rooms and suites. The Lalit Chandigarh room price starts from 7000 INR.
Popular Places near The Lalit Chandigarh
Chandigarh is known for its modern architecture and was the first planned city in India. There are a lot of unique places near the 5-star hotel in Chandigarh, which are of major tourist attraction
- Sukhna Lake
This reservoir, spread around three sq. km, is a very famous tourist spot in Chandigarh.
Sukhna Lake has also been declared a protected national wetland because many exotic birds visit this place during the winter.
- Zakir Hussain Rose Garden
It was established in 1967; Zakir Hussain Rose garden spread over 200000 square meters of area. One thousand six hundred different species are found here other than medicinally important plants and trees.
This garden is not only famous in Chandigarh but all over Asia. The place is also in very close proximity to the Lalit Chandigarh.
- Cactus Garden
Founded in 1987, the cactus Garden is another marvelous tourist spot in Chandigarh where one can find varieties of cactus.
This 7 acres cactus garden has a large number of raw cacti and 200 species of bonsai.
- The Rock Gardens of Chandigarh
Nek Chand built this garden secretly near Sukhna Lake, which is now visited by 5000 people daily. Nek Chand used to collect waste materials from the city in his spare time and then built this extraordinary structure and spread it through 12 acres of land. The site is one of the most famous tourist attractions near The Lalit.
- Mansa Devi Temple
This temple which is 10 km away from the Chandi Temple, is a Hindu temple dedicated to the goddess Mansa.
The Temple complex is around 0.40 sq. km. and is one of the famous religious tourist spots in Chandigarh.
Restaurants near The Lalit Chandigarh
The hotel in Chandigarh, The Lalit (one of the best 5-star hotels in Chandigarh), has on-site restaurants that provide exclusive dishes of the best local and global flavors
The signature restaurants and bar of The LaLit Chandigarh are
The LaLit Boulangerie
The circle bar
However, there are plenty of other delicious eateries nearby to try out if anyone is willing to
- Subway - at a distance of 0.4 km from the luxury hotel in Chandigarh.
- Hops n Grains - that is a distance of 3.4 km from The Lalit Chandigarh.
- Barbeque nation- which is at a distance of 3.5 km from the Lalit Chandigarh.
- Pizza Hut - which is at a distance of 1.3 km from the five-star hotel in Chandigarh.
Mainland China - which is around 3.5 km from The Lalit Chandigarh.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.