The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Vivanta Sawai Madhopur Lodge
- Vivanta Sawai Madhopur Lodge is located on Ranthambore Road, just 0.7 km from the city center.
- The five-star property is comprised of 20 suites and 16 rooms equipped with modern amenities.
- The property feature a swimming pool, spa, fitness center, and event spaces.
- The in-house bar and lounge offer a unique dining experience featuring a wide array of food and beverages.
- The hotel feature a plethora of services, and the hotel staff of Taj Vivanta Sawai Madhopur is at guest disposal.
Vivanta Sawai Madhopur is one of the resorts in Ranthambore located 3 km away from Ranthambore Railway station. This 5 star hotel in Ranthambore is in the vicinity of major tourist attractions such as Ranthambore National Park, Ranthambore Fort, and Amareshwar Mahadeo Temple. The heritage property offers accommodation in the form of suites and luxury rooms.
Vivanta Sawai Madhopur Lodge Ranthambore rooms come equipped with air conditioning, tea/coffee maker, daily newspaper, desk, hairdryer, in-room safe box, mini-bar, refrigerator, cable/satellite TV, and toiletries. The luxury hotel in Ranthambore features world-class amenities such as a swimming pool, spa, fitness center, playground, garden, event spaces, game room, dining hall, bar, and lounge. The game room features a billiards table, dartboard, and table tennis for guests' entertainment.
The heritage property provides room service, housekeeping, laundry, dry-cleaning, Wi-Fi, front desk, concierge, express check-in/check-out, currency exchange, car rental, valet parking, business service, BBQ facilities, and facilities for disabled guests.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.