The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Sultan Bagh Resort
Dwelling into the genuinely serene nature of Ranthambore, with jungle tents embracing the vegetation, would intensely turn your soul into an adventurous one. Take a dip in the 5-star hotel in Ranthambore's swimming pool, having the essence of relaxation. Indulge in outdoor and indoor activities with your family to enjoy and take some memorable moments together from Sultan Bagh Jungle Camp, Ranthambore, Resorts in Ranthambore
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
Sultan Bagh Jungle Camp-Resorts in Ranthambore is located in Ranwal, on Ranthambore Road; it is situated approximately 10.5 km from Ranthambore National Park, which is nearly a twenty-minute drive away.
Amenities offered by Sultan Bagh Jungle Camp in the room are made for great comfort.
Room options available at Sultan Bagh Jungle Camp, 5-star hotel in Ranthambore are Rajwada Tent and Luxury Cottage.
Sultan Bagh Jungle Camp has an on-site restaurant that offers multiple tasty dishes prepared by the best chefs; you would get a complimentary breakfast at the comfort of your room.
Facilities provided by the hotel are Safety and Hygiene, Business Centre, Conference Room, Paid Shuttle Service, Paid Airport Transfers, TV, Restaurant, Dining Area, Laundry Services, Masks, and Disinfectants, etc.
Amenities offered by Sultan Bagh Jungle Camp are Lounge, Souvenir Shops, Restaurant,Barbeque, Dining Area, Outdoor Sports, Dining Area, Business Area, Game Room.
Room options at the hotel have the following facilities;
Rajwada Tent-With an area of 225 sq. ft. This room has a King Bed and gives a garden view to the outside; air cleaners and air conditioners are also pre-installed in the room.
Luxury Cottage-With an area of 225 sq. ft. This room also offers a King Bed, and a garden view. Air purifiers, air conditioner, free WIFI, Electric Kettle, and 24/7 room services are some of the hotel's facilities, Luxury Hotel Ranthambore.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR SULTAN BAGH JUNGLE CAMP;
Some famous tourist attractions near Sultan Bagh Jungle Camp are;
Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest national parks in north India; it is 130 km away from Jaipur and a few minutes of drive away from Sultan Bagh Jungle Camp, Ranthambore. It has great historical importance and is considered as the hunting grounds for the Maharajas of Jaipur.
Khandar Fort- It remained an unconquerable fort for a very long time; it is located on the boundary of Ranthambore National Park and Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. The fort is dilapidated, which shows the struggle of the rulers of medieval times.
Trinetra Ganesh Temple is a mythologically significant and one of the oldest temples in Rajasthan, located inside the Ranthambore Fort.
Padam Talao is the largest lake in Ranthambore. It is the residence of animals like crocodiles and visited by chinkara deer in the morning; Padmavati would bathe in the lake, as said by the stories.
Ranthambore Tiger Reserve- It is famous in the world for its affluent population of tigers; it is located 13 KM away from the Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan; it is the most proper place to view the wildlife. Near Sultan Bagh Jungle Camp, Luxury hotel in Ranthambore.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.