The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Sawai Vilas
Natural and radiant are two words short for defining the craft of Sawai Vilas, resorts in Ranthambore. Made with exquisite architecture and etched with well-defined white marbles, it is undoubtedly zoned with your comfort, luxury, and sereneness.And at the end of your day, a spa treatment is waiting for you to indulge in relaxing massages at Hotel Sawai Vilas Ranthambore.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
*Located in village Khilchipur, Sawai Madhopur, a 5-star hotel in Ranthambore, the hotel is close to the dense forests and only 15 minutes drive, 7.1 km away from Ranthambore National Park.
*Amenities provided by Sawai Vilas, a luxury hotel in Ranthambore, are premium, and you can enjoy the following activities during your stay.
*There are three room options available at the hotel, the rooms are spacious and well-ventilated.
*The hotel also offers an in-house restaurant experience with the best multi-cuisines served at your plate.
*The hotel is made for the royal treatment and all the facilities are synchronized for the comfortable stay of guests.
Amenities offered by the hotel are In-house Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Spa and wellness center, Bakery/bar/cafe, Lounge, Indoor Games, Tours and Treks, Jungle Safari, Minibar, Mini-fridge in the room,24/7 room services.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR SAWAI VILAS RANTHAMBORE ARE.
.1.Trinetra Ganesh Temple is a mythologically significant and one of the oldest temples in Rajasthan, located inside the Ranthambore Fort.
2.Ranthambore National Park-It is 7.1 km away from Sawai Vilas, a luxury hotel in Ranthambore. It has great historical importance and is considered as the hunting grounds for the Maharajas of Jaipur.
Sawai Vilas Ranthambore national park
3.Khandar Fort- It remained an unconquerable fort for a very long time. It is located on the boundary of Ranthambore National Park and Ranthambore Tiger Reserve.Located near Sawai Villas in Resorts in Ranthambore.
4.Ranthambore Fort- Ranthambore Fort lies within the Ranthambore National Park. It is an important fort from a historical point of view. It is often considered as the hunting ground for the Maharajas of Jaipur before India’s independence.
5.Ranthambore Tiger Reserve- It is famous in the world for its affluent population of tigers. It is the most proper place to view the wildlife, it alone covers the area of 400 sq. km. Very close to the 5-star hotel in Ranthambore.
BEST RESTAURANT NEARBY SAWAI VILAS, RANTHAMBORE.
Cafe Chai Chaska-Best class cafe made for tea-lovers and serves a fulfilling breakfast.
Location- Near Tiger Guest House, near Hotel Sawai Vilas Ranthambore
Sky Lounge-A bar made to relate your experience at Ranthambore and a restaurant serving multi-cuisine.
Location- Hotel Rajputana, Opp. FCI Godown,
Dosa Corner-South Indian food chain in Ranthambore for south cuisine lovers, you can visit here for dinner to have an unparalleled experience.
Location- Ranthambore Road, Main Road,
Vivanta By Taj- Continental cuisine with Indian twist made for your taste buds to savour a royal experience
Location-Ranthambore National Park Road,
Indian Spice Family Restaurant-Indian and Rajasthani cuisines combined make this one of the most popular hotels in the locality.
Location-Ranthambore Road Opp. Saras Dairy
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.