The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Juna Mahal
Supped by the melodic chirping of the birds through Aravalli Hills of Sawai Madhopur, situated in the proximity of Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Hotel Juna Mahal, is an exemplary ultra-luxurious mansion infused with royal architecture, spellbound mood lightning, and imperial castle-like lively building. It is set to exhilarate your overall experience of visiting and exploring the wild side of Ranthambore.
The 5 star hotel in Ranthambore is located 15 km away from the main city but it has many places to visit nearby
An ideal choice for leisure travelers and business associates with well-furnished rooms equipped with exclusive amenities..
The menu covers modern delicacies combined with local spices to treat your tired mood after a long day in Ranthambore.
Every room in the Hotel Juna Mahal has a different story and has been given a wonderful innate personality to suit the warmth and comfort you have been searching for.
The hotel also has its business center and offers business services like fax, photocopying, and conference meetings.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR HOTEL JUNA MAHAL;
1.Trinetra Ganesh Temple- It is a mythologically significant and one of the oldest temples in Rajasthan, located inside the Ranthambore Fort; this is the only temple to have depicted Lord Ganesha with three eyes in the entire world. It would help if you visited the temple at least once while exploring Ranthambore.
2.Ranthambore National Park- One of the biggest national parks in north India; it is 130 km away from Jaipur and a few minutes of drive away from Anuraga Palace. It has great historical importance and is considered as the hunting grounds for the Maharajas of Jaipur.
3.Khandar Fort- It remained an unconquerable fort for a very long time; it is located on the boundary of Ranthambore National Park and Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. It was constructed strategically in the mountain region to gain an advantage over enemies.
The fort is dilapidated, which shows the struggle of the rulers of medieval times. The fort is located 40 KM from the main city of Sawai Madhopur of Rajasthan.
4.Padam Talao- Padam Talao is the largest lake in Ranthambore. It is the residence of animals like crocodiles and visited by chinkara deer in the morning; Padmawati would bathe in the lake, as said by the stories.
5.Ranthambore Tiger Reserve- It is famous in the world for its rich population of tigers, it is located 13 KM away from the Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan, it is the finest place to view the wildlife, it alone covers the area of 400 sq. km. and when combined with Sawai Man Singh Sanctuary, it is 500 sq. km. In 1973 it was declared as one of the reserves under Project Tiger by the government of India.
BEST RESTAURANT NEARBY HOTEL JUNA MAHAL, RANTHAMBORE;
Cafe Chai Chaska- A cafe fusion with fast food mood, a perfect place for a perfect evening.
Location- Near Tiger Guest House, 9.1 KM from Hotel Juna Mahal, Resorts in Ranthambore.
Sky Lounge- Includes a bar this restaurant is multi-cuisine.
Location- Hotel Rajputana, Opp. FCI Godown, 9.1 KM from Hotel Juna Mahal Ranthambore.
Dosa Corner- Type- South Indian Restaurant serving crispy dosas and soft idlis.
Location- Ranthambore Road, Main Road, 8.4 KM from Hotel Juna Mahal Ranthambore
Vivanta By Taj- Indian Continental Cuisine serving delicacies around the globe.
Location-Ranthambore National Park Road, 9.7 KM from Hotel Juna Mahal Ranthambore
Indian Spice Family Restaurant- Indian restaurant with a twist of Rajasthani spices made to lip-smacking perfection.
Location-Ranthambore Road Opp. Saras Dairy, 10 KM from Hotel Juna Mahal Ranthambore, five star hotel in Ranthambore
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.