Read More on Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- Safety equipment such as a life jacket will be provided for swimming in the Dudhsagar pond during the vehicle safari to the Dudhsagar waterfalls Goa through the Bhagwan Mahaveer National Park.
- Take a tour of a spice plantation with a guide and see 50 different aromatic spices.
- After the trip, savor a traditional Goan meal. To obtain a sense of Portuguese sovereignty in Goa.
- Visit churches such as the Basilica of Bom Jesus and the Se Cathedral.
Tips for visiting
- If you plan on staying near the falls overnight, bring bug repellant with you.
- Even though a few hours at the waterfalls would be enough, it is recommended that you set up a day to travel by train. Your time is well spent on this excursion.
- Bring water and glucose biscuits or glucose water with you to stay hydrated and energized.
- It is quite dangerous to dive into the water in Devil's Canyon.
- As the falls are located within the Mollem National Park limits, prior authorization may be required if you intend to camp near them.
- Because this is a protected forest area, please keep the area and environs clean and litter-free.
- Don't pay anyone for the Dudhsagar Waterfalls entry fee. Remember Dudhsagar waterfall's timings before visiting.
Best time to visit
The greatest time to visit the falls is during the monsoon or just after the monsoon when they are at their most ferocious and vibrant. During this season, however, be cautious when picking trekking routes to Dudhsagar waterfalls Goa, since the region may get quite slick, especially with the river swelling up.
Please keep in mind that while the scenery surrounding the falls is still breathtaking in the summer, the falls themselves may not be at their peak. As a result, summer is the best time to avoid going to the falls.
1- Jeep Safari through the Rich Forest Lines
The park's major feature is the Jungle Safari, but personal vehicles are permitted throughout the park. This allows guests to relax in the comfort of their vehicles while taking in the sights of the fascinating eco-life.
2- Hike towards Devil's Canyon
The Devil's Canyon, also known as Devcharacho Kond, is a fascinating natural wonder. It's a river gorge about a kilometer away from the falls. Hiking is one of the most common pastimes noticed here, flowing directly amongst lovely patches of the jungle!
3- Explore Historical Legacy
The modest temple dates back to the Portuguese period and is the only surviving structure of the lesser-known Kadamba Yadava kingdom. I wouldn't trade the experience of hiking up to this point for anything else.
4- Check out pristine churches
Piedade of Divar Island, home to one of Goa's most stunning churches, is only accessible via ferry. Observing the reflections of the night lights on the river is a spellbinding experience.
5- Scroll at the Portuguese era of Goa
The gorgeous mansions are not distant from the Dudhsagar plantation. Certain licenses and appointments from the tourism offices are required for access to these houses. Houses dating back to the 1700s are still occupied by the descendants of people who built them. The colonizers' legacy may still be seen in these homes.
1- Jungle book
This Sanguem hotel has complimentary valet parking and a restaurant. It is 7.6 km away from the Dudhsagar waterfalls Goa. Ceiling fans and baths are available in the rooms. There are 68 air-conditioned rooms with ceiling fans available at Jungle Book. There is a shower in the bathroom. There are also rollaway/extra beds available for a fee.
2- The Farm House India
This non-smoking country house, located 11 km away from the waterfall, features a restaurant and a fitness center in addition to an outdoor pool. There is no charge for self-parking. A business center, massage/treatment rooms, and a children's pool are also available on the premises. There are balconies or patios in each of the 15 rooms, as well as room service and flat-screen televisions with satellite channels.
3- Dudhsagar spa resort
This lodge offers a full-service spa and an outdoor pool in addition to two restaurants. There is no charge for self-parking. On-site amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. There are sitting rooms and coffee machines in each of the 49 cabins, as well as minibars and LCD TVs with cable channels.
4- Shangri La Jungle Resort
This hotel is one of Goa's best. There is an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge on the premises. There is also a complimentary breakfast (local cuisine) and free self-parking. A conference room, a 24-hour front desk, and complimentary newspapers are also available. Room service, satellite television, and free newspapers are available in all 40 rooms.
5- Nature's Nest
An outdoor pool, a restaurant, and a meeting room are all available at this lodge. There is also a complimentary breakfast (served by locals) and free self-parking. Laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and a garden are among the other amenities available. Patios, ceiling fans, and showers are available in all ten rooms.