The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Dhruv Hotel
Hotel Dhruv Shimla is an excellent choice for tourists to visit Shimla and stay in a 4-star hotel in Shimla that provides luxurious services and amenities. The luxury hotel in Shimla is located at a great spot very close to some of the city's major attractions.
Key highlights of the hotel
- The hotel is located 1.2 km from the Jakhoo temple and 3.2 km from the Sankat Mochan temple making it an excellent spot for tourists.
- There are two luxury room options available at the hotel. The rooms are spacious and airy and can be selected by the visitor according to their needs.
- All the rooms are well equipped with air conditioners, a telephone, a flat-screen tv, and a 24 hours room service.
- The restaurant caters to all of its visitors. The restaurant is known to provide excellent quality foods with good taste.
- The hotel in Shimla offers many services such as luggage assistance, free parking, a business center, and a fitness center available for all visitors.
Indulge in luxury at the Dhroov Hotel in Shimla. Ideally located in the city center, only 700 meters from The Mall Road and Historic Ridge, with enough parking space, whether a honeymoon trip or a family trip, this is the hotel where you are looking for the best combination of food with unparalleled hospitality. All our guest rooms are equipped with luxurious custom bedding, magnificent views, state-of-the-art interiors, and other conveniences. The minibar and free tea set are sure to make you feel more comfortable during your stay. All rooms are equipped with a 40-inch LED TV with all HD channels. The hotel offers the best food in the city. You can experience North Indian favorites and exciting Asian and continental flavors with us.
Top places worth visiting
- Jakhoo temple -
The temple is a significant tourist attraction of the city and is visited in large numbers.
The place is located only at a distance of 1.3 km from the hotel in Shimla and can be easily reached by any means of transport.
- Sankat Mochan
The Sankat Mochan temple is another tourist attraction of the city and is located only at a distance of 3.2 km from this luxury hotel in Shimla. The temple is dedicated to the Hindu God Hanuman and is a masterpiece when it comes to architecture.
- Jwala Devi temple
The Jwala Devi temple is a Hindu religious temple. The place has many stories related to it and is visited in great numbers. The temple is 1.4 km from the 4-star hotel in Shimla and can be easily reached by public and private vehicles.
- Kali Bari Temple
This temple is located near the scandal point. From this point, state IN front of GPO and CTO takes hardly 5minutes walk from scandal point. The kali Mata temple is peaceful and has a nice view of Shimla Jakhu tara Devi and other nearby hills.
- Indian Institute of Advanced Study
Indian Institute of Advanced Study is a great historical place. A Scottish architect built it. This place has an important place in Indian history.
Top restaurants nearby
- Loreena restaurant
The Slovenia restaurant offers a beautiful sightseeing eatery along with foods of great taste and quality. The restaurant offers multi-cuisine dishes and is also vegetarian and vegan friendly. It is close to the Dhruv hotel Shimla Himachal Pradesh
- Agarwal restaurant
The restaurant is a vegetarian and vegan-friendly restaurant situated 0.2 km from the Dhruv hotel Shimla Himachal Pradesh and offers food that is great in taste and purity.
- Aunty's kitchen
The family-friendly restaurant is only 0.3 km from the hotel. The food here is freshly prepared and is excellent in taste and quality. Soup and Chinese dishes are more popular.
- Dalziel Restaurant
Dalziel Restaurant is located Near SBI Main Branch, AG Chowk Shimla. It is a good place for having quality food. Many varieties of food are available.
- Honey Hut Cafe
Cafe, Fast food cuisines are available here. Special diets include Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.