The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Dream Valley Resort
Dream Valley Resort Maharashtra is perfect for hosting an occasion in the middle of extreme beauty and the majestic Sahyadri mountains, adding the element of romance and royalty all at the same time.
- Located in a perfect location, this hotel lies at the centre of berry farms, and other
famous tourist sites like arthur's seat and mahabaleshwar temple.
- There are multiple options for accomodation, as there are four kinds of rooms, named as Villa room 1,Villa room 2,Villa room 3 and Villa room 4.
- The rooms in Dream Valley Resort are adorned with beautiful chandeliers. The rooms also have AC, 24/7 room service, free wifi access and a king sized bed.
- There is an on-site restaurant at this hotel, where the guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner.
There is ample free parking space at this hotel. For recreational activities you can experience a good dip at the swimming pool.
There are numerous options for having meals and accommodation, as there are intricately designed rooms. This hotel is a perfect budget resort in Mahabaleshwar, for having a memorable holiday and for experiencing an excellent stay.
Popular Places near Dream Valley Resort maharashtra
Helen's Point: Also known as the blue valley, this viewpoint attracts many tourists during the winter season. It is famous for its, valleys and the waterfalls
Falkland point: Surrounded by mountains, this point is at a high altitude. Blissful atmosphere and the greenery around is what makes this point so attractive.
Babington Point: It is a paradise for birdwatchers. Birds from different places migrate in the western ghats in search of doods, and this is one of the best places to witness that.
Dream Farm: Known for its fresh, ethical and responsible produce of strawberries, fruits and other vegetables.
Arthur's seat: Named after Sir Aurthur, this point is located at a height. The majestic Sahyadri hills can be seen clearly from this point.
Best Restaurant Nearby
Farmhouse bistro: The seating is set in an airy space, thus while appreciating wood-grilled pizza, one can likewise partake in the encompassing mountainous view.
The grapevine: Different kinds of sausages, burgers and a long list of wine makes this place all the more favourable during visiting Mahabaleshwar.
Chingari: Located amidst nature, and mountains, this eatery is beautiful and aesthetic even inside!It's a clean and hygienic place where food is prepared with utmost care.
Cream corner: This place is very famous for its strawberry ice-cream, which is so different from others that we regularly have. The prices are affordable and the delicacies are luscious.
Savitri homestay:Situated in the midst of nature, and mountains, this diner is lovely and stylish on the inside!It's a spotless and clean place where food is prepared with extreme consideration and care.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Disposable serveware
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Dream Valley Resort, Mahabaleshwar
People Also Ask About Dream Valley Resort
Yes, the hotel offers business services like a banquet hall where you can hold conferences and meetings.
Yes, the hotel allows couples to check in, as long as they have valid id proof, like the Adhaar card. Unmarried couples are also allowed in this cheap resort in Mahabaleshwar.
Premium room amenities include a flat screen Tv in all the rooms,luggage assistance, air-conditioning,and free Wi-fi, laundry services etc. They also have free parking for their guests and an indoor swimming pool.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are also served in their in-house restaurant. The room prices are reasonable and worth it.The prices of the rooms may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.).
The beautiful scenic view of the mountains from the rooms makes the experience more pleasurable. The rooms are sanitised everyday, and house keeping services are available 24/7.
Yes, amongst the many amenities, the hotel also has an indoor swimming pool accessible to everyone.
Yes, the hotel has an in-house restaurant.
No, the rooms in this hotel come with an attached washroom with complimentary toiletries.
Yes, Dream Valley Resort have a free parking for the guests.
Yes, Dream Valley Resort have free parking.
There are numerous local sites near to the hotel, and great eateries too. Helen's Point, Falkland point, Babington Point, Dream Farm Arthur's seat are some of the bewildering tourist points in Mahabaleshwar. You can check the restaurants near this cheap resort in Mahabaleshwar from our website.
Some of the room amenities consist of a flat screen Tv in all the rooms,luggage assistance, air-conditioning,and free Wi-fi, laundry services etc. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are also served in their in-house restaurant.
The hotel has a breathtaking in-house restaurant open for services all day. You can enjoy beverages, mocktails or cocktails here with your friends and family. The charges are decent, and the quality of food is fantastic.
The grapevine, Farmhouse bistro, Bagicha corner, Mad smokehouse, Snowdrop restaurant are some of the eateries which are near to the hotel. The food here in the listed places are delicious and within the budget. You can also eat at the in-house restaurant of this budget resort in Mahabaleshwar.
Yes, cleaning services like dry cleaning and laundry management are provided.
Helen's Point, Falkland point, Babington Point, Dream Farm Arthur's seat are some of the bewildering tourist points in Mahabaleshwar which are very near to the hotel.
The guests can access the pool or the room dedicated to yoga for relaxation and exercising.
Yes, the views from the rooms of this budget resort in Mahabaleshwar are breathtaking and serene. The rooms overlook the majestic mountains and the gushing waterfalls, whilst you have a hot cup of coffee from the private balconies attached to the rooms.
Yes, pets are allowed in the hotel, for more pet related services the guests are advised to inform in prior.