The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Mahabaleshwar Fragrance
Located amidst vast mountains and deep valleys, hotel Mahabaleshwar fragrance happens to be the perfect option for a delightful and affordable stay during a trip to Mahabaleshwar in Maharashtra.
- It is situated in the most prime location, surrounding various tourist spots like the author sea point and the tiger spring.
- Supreme quality room comfort is provided here.There are a total number of 12 completely furnished magnificent rooms, and other family rooms.
- The room price starts at 3000 rs per night, and every penny is worth it as room amenities like a flat screen tv, 24-7 room service and free wifi are available.
- Hotel Mahabaleshwar Fragrance Mahabaleshwar, has an in-house restaurant, serving delicious snacks and supper.
Apart from general property facilities like free parking for the guests, an on call doctor is always present within the premises.
This one of the best budget hotels in Mahabaleshwar also features various sightseeing packages for couples and tourists. Mahabaleshwar is a beautiful place known for its geographical location in the western ghats, encircled by dense forests and waterfalls, and is especially famous for its strawberries during the winter.
Trips to various points like Ket’s point, Echo point, Needless hole, Sydney point, Mahabaleshwar Bazar , Venna lake, Chikki factory , Mapro garden ,Velocity Strawberry Garden are covered by these packages. The packages also include services like pick-up and drop by AC bus, breakfast lunch dinner facilities, or all sightseeing by a private car.
Popular Places near Hotel Mahabaleshwar Fragrance - 5 places
Food is critical for anybody voyaging, along these lines we present to you a rundown of extraordinary places to eat, which are close to this budget lodging in Mahabaleshwar, Hotel Mahabaleshwar Fragrance.
This lake is surrounded by extremely picturesque beauty. This lake is famous for boardriding and horse riding activities.
Mapro garden Mahabaleshwar
Known for its famous organic products, made in Mahabaleshwar, this garden is very popular as a tourist attraction.
The complete reflection of sound, due to the placement of the hills, resulting in extremely clear echo is the speciality of this place. Other major locations visible from echo point are krishna valley and dhom dam
Following the Hemadant style architecture, this temple was built in the 16th century and is dedicated to lord shiva.
It was built in 1888, on a hilltop overlooking the Krishna valley, by a ruler of ratnagiri. It is considered to be the source point of the Krishna river. The temple also has a shiva lingam.
Best Restaurant Nearby - 5 restaurant
The excellence of Mahabaleshwar lies in its quieting air, and in the peaceful lake sceneries and in some of its old chronicled fortresses and sanctuaries. There are a couple of the referenced marvels nearby to Hotel Mahabaleshwar Fragrance Mahabaleshwar.
If you are craving for a good evening snack ,like a sandwich with great fillings or even a pizza, this restaurant would be a great choice to consider. The food is good quality and the pricing is affordable. It is known for its strawberry produce as well.
Located amidst nature, and mountains, this eatery is beautiful and aesthetic even inside!
It's a clean and hygienic place where food is prepared with utmost care. The prices are affordable as well.
Finger-licking seafood is available here at affordable prices. The ambience is so great, and the services are efficient as well.
The seating is placed in an airy space, hence whilst enjoying wood-fired pizza, one can also enjoy the surrounding mountainous view.
This restaurant is particularly known for its most famous parsi cuisine. Different kinds of sausages, burgers and a long list of wine makes this place all the more favourable during visiting Mahabaleshwar.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Mahabaleshwar Fragrance, Mahabaleshwar
People Also Ask About Hotel Mahabaleshwar Fragrance
No, this one of the best cheap hotels in Mahabaleshwar does not provide any business services, although you can have a good meal with your employees at their in-house restaurant.
Yes, this one of the best budget hotels in Mahabaleshwar, welcomes all kinds of guests. You must carry your identity proof while checking in. Unmarried couples are allowed here.
Premium room amenities include a flat screen Tv in all the rooms,luggage assistance, air-conditioning,and free Wi-fi. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are also served in their in-house restaurant.. The room prices are reasonable and worth it.The prices of the rooms may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). The beautiful scenic view of the mountains from the rooms makes the experience more pleasurable. The rooms are sanitised everyday, and house keeping services are available 24/7.
No, there happens to be no swimming pool in this hotel. But other outdoor activities are held, for example the hotel has various packages for sightseeing around the town at minimal pricing.
Yes, one of the best hotels in Mahabaleshwar has an in-house restaurant accessible at any hour. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available, and the restaurant serves different cuisines as well!
No, bathtubs are not provided in the rooms in this hotel.
One of the cheap hotels in Mahabaleshwar has four different types of rooms. Super Deluxe Room with attached balcony, premium rooms with mountain view, family rooms with balcony and mountain view and Deluxe AC rooms.
Yes, the hotel has free parking facilities.
Yes, they have parking facilities.
Some of the popular attractions include, Mahabaleshwar temple, Venna Lake, Krishnabai Temple and echo point. The hotel also has packages for their guests, for sightseeing around the town at minimal pricing.To know, visit our website.
Premium room amenities include a flat screen Tv in all the rooms,luggage assistance, air-conditioning,and free Wi-fi. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are also served in their in-house restaurant.. The room prices are reasonable and worth it.The prices of the rooms may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). Proper sanitation is also maintained during the pandemic to provide utmost cleanliness and hygiene.
Dining and other meal options are available at the hotel in their in-house restaurant. Room service is also available 24/7.
Mapro garden ,Strawbella Inn, Evershine cafe and Farmhouse bistro are some of the restaurants which are near to the hotel.
Some of the famous historical sites near the hotel are some temples like, Mahabaleshwar temple and krishnabai temple.