The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Magic Mountain - The Valley View
Hotel Magic Mountain is located on the Mahableshwar- Panchgani Road, one of the popular areas in Mahabaleshwar. Magic Mountain is one of the hotels in Mahabaleshwar surrounded by magnificent mountains, dense forests, and yawning valleys. Magic mountain is one of the budget hotels in Mahabaleshwar that provides great value for money because of the excellent service provided by the hotel.
- The hotel is set on the Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani Road near Mapro Garden and strawberry farms.
- Magic Mountains feature 10 clean and hygienic rooms equipped with amenities.
- The hotel rooms come equipped with satellite TV, Wi-Fi, a seating area, and a bathroom with shower other toiletries.
- There is a restaurant and a dining area where guests can enjoy their delicious meal.
- 24 hr front desk, airport transportation service, room service, housekeeping, and parking facilities are at guests' disposal.
Hotel Magic Mountain Mahabaleshwar is located in Dhangarwadi village, on Mahabaleshwar Panchgani Road. The area is surrounded by beautiful valleys and popular tourist attractions. As one of the cheap hotels in Mahabaleshwar, the hotel provides all the basic amenities and services required for a comfortable stay. Magic Mountain Hotel features a beautiful garden, 24 hr front desk, restaurant, shops, family room, Wi-Fi, room service, and shuttle service.
Popular Places Near Hotel Magic Mountain - The Valley View
Mahabaleshwar has many beautiful lakes, temples, and waterfalls. These are a few of the mentioned wonders in the vicinity of Hotel Magic Mountain Mahabaleshwar.
Mapro Garden: Mapro Garden is famous for its famous organic products such as jams, ice cream, syrup, and other food items made from organic ingredients, just 1 km away from Hotel Magic Mountain.
Lingmala Waterfall: Lingmala Waterfall is a beautiful and majestic waterfall situated on the Mahabaleshwar-Pune Road, located at a distance of 2.9 km from one of the cheap hotels in Mahabaleshwar.
Krishnabai temple: Krishnabai temple was built in 1888, on a hilltop overlooking the Krishna valley, by a ruler of Ratnagiri. The temple is considered to be the source of the Krishna river.
Mahabaleshwar temple: Mahabaleshwar temple follows the Hemadant style of architecture, this temple was built in the 16th century and is dedicated to lord shiva.
Venna lake: Venna lake serves as one of the main sources of water for the people in town. The lake has scenic beauty and is 6 km away from Hotel Magic Mountain Mahabaleshwar.
Best Restaurants Nearby
No traveling experience is complete without tasting the local cuisine. Here is a list of a few eateries and restaurants which are near one of the best budget hotels in Mahabaleshwar, Hotel Magic Mountain.
Evershine cafe: Evershine cafe is located in the Evershine Resort, 2.6 km away from Hotel Magic Mountain Mahabaleshwar. The cafe serves quick snacks and dishes from Indian and Continental dishes.
The Vibe Bar: The Vibe Bar offers a wide selection of spirits, wines, mocktails, and cocktails, accompanied by delicious snacks. The bar is a trendy spot for youngsters to hang out.
Mad Smoke House: Mad Smoke House is an open-air restaurant offering seafood, barbecue, grills, sizzlers, and Mediterranean cuisine also located at Evershine Resort.
Farmhouse Bistro: Farmhouse Bistro is considered one of the best restaurants in Mahabaleshwar, a haven for food aficionados offering regional dishes with twisty flavor,
Chingari: Chingari is an in-house restaurant at a Marriott hotel offering dishes from North India located 2.6 km from Hotel Magic Mountain Mahableshwar.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Magic Mountain - The Valley View, Mahabaleshwar
People Also Ask About Hotel Magic Mountain - The Valley View
No, Magic Mountain Hotel does not provide any business services, the hotel only offers basic amenities required for a comfortable stay.
Yes, Hotel Magic Mountain is one of the couple-friendly hotels in Mahabaleshwar that allow unmarried couples to check in as long as they have valid ID proof and are above 18 years of age. Magic Mountain follows all the COVID 19 safety measures.
As one of the budget hotels in Mahabaleshwar, Magic Mountain offers only the basic amenities required for a comfortable stay such as a resort, dining area, Wi-Fi, family room, shops, garden, playground, and attached bathroom with toiletries.
No, Magic Mountain Hotel does not have a swimming pool on-premise, the hotel only offers basic amenities required for a comfortable stay
Yes, Magic mountain Hotel has a restaurant and a dining area where guests can enjoy their meals,
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Magic Mountain Hotel.
Hotel Magic Mountain Mahabaleshwar has got 4.4 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guests, which is an excellent review for a hotel, considering Magic Mountain is one of the cheap hotels in Mahabaleshwar.
Magic Mountain Hotel features only 10 rooms and only one type of room is available in the hotel that is a Standard Room with a Private Balcony equipped with basic amenities.
Yes, Magic Mountain Hotel has a free parking facility along with other facilities.
Yes, this budget hotel has a free parking facility along with other facilities.
Room amenities include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-fi, Alarm Clock, Balcony/Terrace, Cleaning products, Cloth racks, Extra long bed, Fan, In-room safe, Linens, Seating area, Separate Dining Area, Towels, and Attached bathroom with shower and toiletries.
There is a restaurant and a dining area at Magic Mountain Hotel offering ample choice among food and beverages. Guests can also order food and beverage through .room service and dine at the comfort of their room
Some of the restaurants near this hotel are Mapro garden, Garden Ice Cream restaurant, Madhuli Restaurant, Strawbella Inn, Anna's biryani house, Evershine cafe, The Vibe Bar, Mad Smoke House, Farmhouse Bistro, and Chingari.
Yes, some of the famous historical sites near the hotel are Mahabaleshwar temple and Krishnabai temple.