The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Castle Inn by Castle Hotels
The Hotel Castle Inn Udaipur near the famous Jain Mandir, the palace of Umaid Bhawan, the Planetarium, Lalgarh Palace.
This luxury hotel in Udaipur features 73 guest rooms and suites with up-to-date technology, big windows and amazing views.
All the rooms are fitted with contemporary conveniences like tv, safe, closet, mirror, etc.
The hotel has various restaurants and drinking places where you can have a delightful time by spending quality time with your dear ones or friends or family members.
This 3 star hotel in Udaipur offers guests a luxurious stay, with world-class facilities and amenities, as well as personalized service from gracious staff.
Hotel Castle Inn by Castle Hotels in Udaipur is an ideal choice for taking a break from your hectic life. This hotel is one of the most affordable hotels in Udaipur to stay with great amenities and services, comfortable rooms, and everything you need for a restful stay. The Hotel Castle Inn Udaipur Rajasthan ensures that the level of service at Hotel Castle Inn by Castle Hotels is excellent, which can be seen in how our guests have rated this hotel over time. Stay at Hotel Castle Inn by Castle Hotels to enjoy peace, tranquillity, comfort, price value, and service.
Hotel Castle Inn by Castle Hotels is a five-star hotel with gracefully designed rooms and suites. The hotel was awarded as "Best Value Hotel" by The Times of India in 2004. The rates for rooms are completely reasonable, and the service is very good, from check-in to service provided by the staff.
The Hotel Castle Inn by Castle Hotels is well known to tourists taking a break from busy schedules. The property is spread across an area of 6 acres ensuring each guest enjoys an expansive view.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.