The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About HOTEL JAIN REGENCY
Sai Baba Temple, having a brisk walk distance from Hotel Jain Regency Shirdi, a budget hotel in Shirdi, makes it a warm stay. The hotel is a budget package of quality amenities offered with the integration of staff and managers who are humble hosts of the devotees who arrived for Sai Baba Darshan. Khandoba Temple is only 550 m from the hotel. I hope you have an outstanding experience at the hotel! Best budget hotels in Shirdi.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- We are located near ZP School, Pimpalwadi Road, 650 m from Shirdi Sai Baba Temple. Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station is 5-drive minutes away from the hotel.
- Most of the temples are at a walkable distance which provides you with an advantage to cover most of them.
- Amenities provided by the hotel along with the basic and quality of facilities.
- The Hotel Jain Regency Shirdi Maharashtra, a cheap hotel in Shirdi, is located near great restaurants that offer vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
- You can try Ahimsa-The Vegan Cafe or Chavadi, both located within a kilometer.
- The hotel puts the best quality, clean, and sanitized accommodations for you to have a peaceful and comfortable stay at the hotel.
- Room options provided by the hotel are the following:-Standard Double Bed and Deluxe Double Bed.
- The hotel also provides the following services; Free Parking, Free WIFI, Newspaper, CCTV, Safety and Security, Paid Airport Transfers, Paid pickup/drop, Tours/treks, Paid Shuttle Service.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR HOTEL JAIN REGENCY
Hotel Jain Regency lies near the most famous temples and places of Shirdi. Some of them you can explore are:-
Dwarkamai Mosque, Shirdi-Sai Baba mainly resided at Dwarkamai Mosque during his 60 years in Shirdi. A must-visit place in Shirdi.
Gurusthan, Shirdi-Gurusthan, a place where Sai Baba was first seen at 16 years, was called Bal Yogi. Sai Baba’s Guru is said to have laid there. Gurusthan has a photo of Sai Baba and a Shivalinga within.
Samadhi Mandir Shirdi-Built in 1922 by Shrimant Gopalrao, Samadhi Mandir is the first destination for travelers in Shirdi. White Marble of Sai Baba was established in 1954. It receives approximately 50000 devotees every day in search of divinity and tranquility.
Chavadi-It is a place Sai Baba stayed a few nights because of heavy rains in Shirdi and the destruction of Dwarkamai due to heavy rainfall in Shirdi. The Chavadi is a public building that is now popular among devotees due to the Palki that carries Baba’s photographs and parkas.
Sai Tirth Theme Park, Shirdi-The place in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling; it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba’s life. The theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR HOTEL JAIN REGENCY
Sai Sagar Food Court-Serves Indian Cuisine and Fast Food at an affordable price and is located conveniently near Samadhi Temple.1.1 km from Hotel Jain Regency Shirdi, a budget hotel in Shirdi
Blue Coriander-Serves Indian And Chinese Cuisine with a pleasing ambiance and a place to enjoy meals with your family. 2.1 km from Hotel Jain Regency Shirdi, a cheap hotel in Shirdi
Sai Bhog Restaurant-Serves Indian and Chinese, made for people who want to have vegetarian food. 750 m from Hotel Jain Regency Shirdi Maharashtra
Rajdhani Thali-Specialized in Indian cuisine, you can have pure vegetarian food here with Rajasthani spices.
Ahimsa-The Vegan Cafe- It is a vegan cafe having a place for people who believe in a vegan diet, it has more healthy delicacies to serve their guests.600 m from Hotel Jain Regency
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to HOTEL JAIN REGENCY, Shirdi
People Also Ask About HOTEL JAIN REGENCY
Many popular attractions are close to the hotel located 650 m from Sai Baba Temple Shirdi, some of them include:-
Sai Heritage Village, the place is a blend of the history and religion annexed to Shirdi, it exhibits Sai Baba as based on Sai Satcharitra , it has statues and many portraits which shows Sai baba’s life.
Sai Tirth Theme Park in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling, it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba’s life, the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
Dwarkamai Mosque, Shirdi is the place where Sai Baba resided mostly, many stories and miracles of Sai Baba are based in the same mosque, he is known to be a healer to all villagers of Shirdi.
Yes parking space is available at Hotel Jain Regency Shirdi, you can park your cars or two-wheelers, the parking service is available free of cost for all the guests during their stay.
Yes, cleaning services are provided at the hotel, it includes:-
Laundry services, drycleaning, housekeeping etc.
All the cleaning is done with safety followed by standard protocols of the government regarding COVID-19.
Yes, Gurusthan and Dwarkamai Mosque are historical sites close to the hotel, hotels in Shirdi.
Gurusthan has the samadhi- cremation ground of Sai Baba's Guru.
You can also visit Dixit Wada Museum to touch the cultural richness of Shirdi hundred years back.
Chavadi is also a popular place where Sai Baba stayed a few nights because of heavy rains in Shirdi and the destruction of Dwarkamai due to heavy rainfall in Shirdi. It was a public office of Britishers before
The Hotel Jain Regency Shirdi Maharashtra, budget hotel in Shirdi has Non AC and AC room options available in standard and deluxe division, the rooms in the hotel include
Standard Double Bed
(Non AC Room/AC Room)
Standard Triple Bed
(Non AC Room/AC Room)
Deluxe Double Bed
No the cheap hotel in Shirdi does not have a restaurant but there are many restaurants nearby one can try for sure to taste the local cuisine of Shirdi:-
Kalkaji Sattvik Restaurant -Pimpalwadi Road, Near Marathi School
0.1 miles from Hotel Jain Residency
Madhuban Shirdi-Rui Shiv Road First Floor , Hotel Jivanta Oppo Sun n Sand Hotel
0.6 miles from Hotel Jain Residency
The Tulip- Shiv Road Marigold Regency
0.6 miles from Hotel Jain Residency
No, the budget hotel in Shirdi does not have a swimming pool on premises.