- Price Starts At :
- + 138 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About HOTEL SAI CHHATRA
Hotel Sai Chhatra Shirdi, a budget hotel in Shirdi, is based on the pilgrimage of Shirdi, where the devotees of Sai Baba visit to manifest their prayers in the Sai Baba Samadhi Temple. The temple is close to the hotel and takes a 2-minute walk to reach. The people who want spacious accommodation can book the rooms without a second thought—one of the best hotels in Shirdi near Sai Baba Temple.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Cheap hotel in Shirdi is located near the city center and has vicinity to many holy places like Dixit Wada Museum, Baba’s Chavadi and Dwarkamai Masjid.
- Rooms in Hotel Sai Chhatra Shirdi Maharashtra are pretty spacious and comfortable; air conditioning is a notable feature.
- Room amenities include laundry service, Free WIFI, Attached Bathroom, Power Backup, Telephone, Air Conditioning, Housekeeping, etc.
- Restaurants with a wide variety of delicacies are available; it has authentic Punjab, Chinese, and South India; all north Indian dishes are available at the hotel.
- The hotel also provides the basic facilities required for the guests to relax in mood lighting.
- The hotel has a wide range of rooms options available; Super Deluxe Room 2 Bed, Super Deluxe Room 3 Bed, Super Deluxe Room 4 Bed, Super Deluxe Room 5 Bed, Super Deluxe Room 6 Bed, Deluxe Room 6 Beds.
- The hotel also has a travel desk to have travel assistance and have queries solved related to the places on your travel list.
- The staff provides daily housekeeping service. The humble and hospitable staff works 24-hours for the benefit of their guests.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR HOTEL SAI CHHATRA
Samadhi Mandir Shirdi-Built in 1922 by Shrimant Gopalrao, Samadhi Mandir is the first destination for travelers in Shirdi. White Marble of Sai Baba was established in 1954. It receives approximately 50000 devotees every day in search of divinity and tranquillity.
Gurusthan, Shirdi-Gurusthan, a place where Sai Baba was first seen at 16 years, was called Bal Yogi. Sai Baba’s Guru is said to have laid there. Gurusthan has a photo of Sai Baba and a Shivalinga within.
Chavadi-It is a place Sai Baba stayed a few nights because of heavy rains in Shirdi and the destruction of Dwarkamai due to heavy rainfall in Shirdi. The Chavadi is a public building that is now popular among devotees due to the Palki that carries Baba’s photographs and parkas.
Dwarkamai Mosque, Shirdi-Sai Baba mainly resided at Dwarkamai Mosque during his 60 years in Shirdi. The Dhuni-was lit by Sai Baba and the wood ash is said to have healing powers. Near hotels in Shirdi
Sai Tirth Theme Park, Shirdi-The place in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling; it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba’s life; the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
RESTAURANTS NEAR HOTEL SAI CHHATRA
Ahaan - The Restaurant-Lavish Indian meal at an affordable price, you can enjoy exotic dinner offered with minimal service time.New Pimpalwadi Road. Tal – Rahata, Dist. Ahmednagar, Behind B.S.N.L. bldg. 0.2 km from Hotel Sai Chhatra Shirdi, budget hotel in Shirdi
Cafe Bakery And More-An outlet for delicious desserts. Enjoy the chocolate pastry or sweet muffin!Pimpalwadi Road Opp Daiwik Hotel 0.2 km from Hotel Sai Chhatra Shirdi
Little Italy-Italian and Mexican cuisines In Sun N Sand Hotel, Nighoj Village Shirdi
0.3 km from Hotel Sai Chhatra Shirdi Maharashtra, a cheap hotel in Shirdi
Hotel Sai Amrut-Indian cuisine restaurant and the cafe served with vegetarian delicacies.Near Sai Temple 0.3 km from Hotel Sai Chhatra Shirdi Maharashtra
Sai Sagar Food Court-Indian cuisine and fast food serving restaurant Pimpalwadi Road Opp Gate No 2 0.5 km from Hotel Sai Chhatra