- Price Starts At :
- + 0 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About HOTEL SAI DISHA
Hotel Sai Disha Shirdi, a budget hotel in Shirdi, pays an affordable accommodation for the devotees. The property features outstanding and lavish amenities to treat you. It is situated in the central holy city of Shirdi, which provides the suitable distances to travel to the destinations you want to explore in Shirdi. The comfortable bed and clean linen bed sheets are other stars to the rooms.
Have a pleasant stay at the hotel!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Located on New Pimpalwadi Road, Kote Gali Near Sai Baba Temple, the hotel's location is prime for devotees attending the aartis and exploring nearby antique Shirdi. The hotel is 5 minutes drive from Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station.
- Hotel Sai Disha Shirdi Maharashtra, a cheap hotel in Shirdi, has all the amenities to fulfill your lovely stay at the hotel.
- There are great restaurants nearby you can visit. Indian Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian restaurants are present with a fine-dine experience and quick service.
- Non AC and AC are two room options available for accommodation, and the guests can book their bright rooms as per the availability.
- Basic facilities these rooms offer are Free WIFI, Interconnected Rooms, Laundry Service, Housekeeping, 24-hour Room Service, Attached Bathroom, City View, etc.
- All concerns related to COVID-19 safety have been checked and followed strictly, sanitizers have been installed at various places in the corridors and the rooms. The staff uses disinfectants to clean the room before the guests' arrival.
- The room offered are; Standard Double Bed Non AC, Standard Triple Bed Non AC, Deluxe Double Bed AC, and Deluxe Triple Bed AC.
- The hotel provides you with the following; Aquarium, Temple, Sitting Area, CCTV, Common Safe, Reception, Luggage Storage, Fax Service
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR HOTEL SAI DISHA
Samadhi Mandir Shirdi-Built in 1922 by Shrimant Gopalrao, Samadhi Mandir is the first destination for travelers in Shirdi. White Marble of Sai Baba was established in 1954. It receives approximately 50000 devotees every day in search of divinity and tranquility.
Dwarkamai Mosque, Shirdi-Sai Baba mainly resided at Dwarkamai Mosque during his 60 years in Shirdi. The dhuni-was lit by Sai Baba, and the wood ash is said to have healing powers. Near hotels in Shirdi
Gurusthan, Shirdi-Gurusthan, a place where Sai Baba was first seen at 16 years, was called Bal Yogi. Sai Baba's Guru is said to have laid there. Gurusthan has a photo of Sai Baba and a Shivalinga within.
Chavadi-It is a place Sai Baba stayed a few nights because of heavy rains in Shirdi and the destruction of Dwarkamai due to heavy rainfall in Shirdi. The Chavadi is a public building that is now popular among devotees due to the Palki that carries Baba's photographs and parkas.
Sai Tirth Theme Park, Shirdi-The place in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling; it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba's life. The theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR HOTEL SAI DISHA
Sai Sagar Food Court- Serves Indian Cuisine and Fast Food at an affordable price and is located conveniently near Samadhi Temple.
350 m from Hotel Sai Disha Shirdi, best cheap hotels in Shirdi
Blue Coriander-Serves Indian And Chinese Cuisine with a pleasing ambiance and a place to enjoy meals with your family. 2.3 km from Hotel Sai Disha Shirdi, a cheap hotel in Shirdi
Sai Bhog Restaurant- Serves Indian and Chinese, made for people who want vegetarian food. Hotel Sai Disha Shirdi Maharashtra, budget hotel in Shirdi
Rajdhani Thali- Specialized in Indian cuisine, you can have pure vegetarian food here with Rajasthani spices.
Ahimsa-The Vegan Cafe- It is a vegan cafe for people who believe in a vegan diet. It has more healthy delicacies to serve its guests.
750 m from Hotel Sai Disha Shirdi Maharashtra