The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About HOTEL YOGIRAJ
Situated in the pilgrimage of Shirdi, Hotel Yogiraj Shirdi, budget hotels in Shirdi offer a satisfying stay with great accommodations. The staff is humble and welcomes their guests with warmth. The hotel strictly follows the safety and hygiene guidelines set by the government during the pandemic. You can enjoy the city view of the holy city from your room and have an excellent breakfast! Hotels in Shirdi!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Located 2 km from Sai Baba Temple, the hotel is on Pimpalwadi Road, Sainagar Railway Station is. The nearest airport is Aurangabad Airport, and the nearest railway station is Kopargaon Railway Station.
- A double Bed Non AC room is available with all facilities to make your stay easy and comfortable; the room is designed and furnished for a relaxing experience for the guests.
- The cheap hotel in Shirdi has a kitchenette that serves hot and tasty delicacies in the comfort of your room, or you can explore nearby veg and non-veg restaurants.
- The hotel offers property Amenities with exceptional staff service.
- Abdul Baba College, Dixit Wada Museum, and Shri Upasani Kanyakumari Sthan are some destinations close to the hotel, receiving many devotees daily.
- Room amenities include 120 sq. ft. area, Double Bed, City View, Free WIFI, Interconnected Room, Electric Kettle, Laundry Service, Housekeeping, TV, Woolen Blanket, etc.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR HOTEL YOGIRAJ
Samadhi Mandir Shirdi-Built in 1922 by Shrimant Gopalrao, Samadhi Mandir is the first destination for travelers in Shirdi. White Marble of Sai Baba was established in 1954. It receives approximately 50000 devotees every day in search of divinity and tranquillity.
Dwarkamai Mosque, Shirdi-Sai Baba mainly resided at Dwarkamai Mosque during his 60 years in Shirdi. The Dhuni-was lit by Sai Baba and the wood ash is said to have healing powers. Near hotels in Shirdi
Gurusthan, Shirdi-Gurusthan, a place where Sai Baba was first seen at 16 years, was called Bal Yogi. Sai Baba's Guru is said to have laid there. Gurusthan has a photo of Sai Baba and a Shivalinga within.
Chavadi-It is a place Sai Baba stayed a few nights because of heavy rains in Shirdi and the destruction of Dwarkamai due to heavy rainfall in Shirdi. The Chavadi is a public building that is now popular among devotees due to the Palki that carries Baba's photographs and parkas.
Sai Tirth Theme Park, Shirdi-The place in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling; it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba's life; the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR HOTEL YOGIRAJ
Sai Sagar Food Court- Serves Indian Cuisine and Fast Food, 350 m from Hotel Yogiraj Shirdi, cheap hotel in Shirdi
Blue Coriander- Serves Indian And Chinese Cuisine with a lovely ambience and a true delight for every traveller.2 km from Hotel Yogiraj Shirdi
Sai Bhog Restaurant- Serves Indian and Chinese cuisines made for vegetarians who wish to have a pure dining experience.300 m from Hotel Yogiraj Shirdi Maharashtra
Rajdhani Thali-Specialized in Indian cuisines with a Rajasthani twist in Maharashtra.Cafe, 200 m from Hotel Yogiraj Shirdi Maharashtra
Ahimsa-The Vegan Cafe- Serves Italian combined with a cafe offering hot and cold beverages. Located 700 m from Hotel Yogiraj, budget hotels in Shirdi
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to HOTEL YOGIRAJ, Shirdi
People Also Ask About HOTEL YOGIRAJ
You can visit Sai Heritage Village; the place is a blend of the history and religion annexed to Shirdi; it exhibits Sai Baba as based on Sai Satcharitra; it has statues and many portraits which shows Sai baba's life.
Sai Tirth Theme Park in Shirdi is based on tech storytelling; it has a big screen where you can watch the Kathas of Shirdi Sai Baba's life; the theme park is becoming popular with the devotees for a beautiful devotional experience.
Dwarkamai Mosque, Shirdi is where Sai Baba resided mostly; many stories and miracles of Sai Baba are based in the same mosque, he is known to be a healer to all villagers of Shirdi. You can also visit,
Chavadi-It is a place Sai Baba stayed a few nights because of heavy rains in Shirdi and the destruction of Dwarkamai due to heavy rainfall in Shirdi. The Chavadi is a public building that is now popular among devotees due to the Palki that carries Baba's photograph and padukas.
Yes parking is available at the hotel; the hotel offers free parking facilities to their guests. In addition, it has space for cars and two-wheelers.
Yes, the cheap hotel in Shirdi is near the city centre, most of the restaurants/ hotels in Shirdi and holy places are nearby and walking distance away from the hotel.
The hotel offers a Yes, cleaning services, housekeeping, laundry services, dry cleaning, sanitization, and 24-hour room service.
Yes, Gurusthan and Dwarkamai Mosque are historical sites close to the hotel, hotels in Shirdi.
Gurusthan has the samadhi- cremation ground of Sai Baba's Guru.
You can also visit Dixit Wada Museum to touch the cultural richness of Shirdi a hundred years back.
Double Bed Non AC room is available with all facilities to make your stay easy and comfortable; room amenities include,
- 120 sq. ft. area
- Double Bed
- City View
- Free WIFI
- Interconnected Room
- Electric Kettle
- Laundry Service
- Woolen Blanket etc.
Yes, the budget hotel in Shirdi has a restaurant; you can enjoy your meals in your room or the dining area.
No, the hotel does not own a swimming pool on its premises.
Check-in and check-out timings at the hotel are noon.
The hotel is quite budget-friendly; the cost to stay at the hotel is approximately 800 per day, it includes all property amenities and applicable taxes, zero-fee on cancellation is available on credit cards.
Yes, the hotel is popular with families because of its convenient location; it also has the suitable environment related to kids. You can also enjoy indoor board games at the hotel.