The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Le Grande Residency
Hotel Le Grande Residency is one of the best 3 star hotels in Ahmedabad, centrally located in the heart of the industrious city. Le Grande is one of the hotels in Ahmedabad that goes beyond its way to provide a comfortable stay for its guests. The hotel is an ideal destination for business travelers and NRI.
Highlights of the Hotel
• Hotel Le Grande is conveniently located near Ellisbridge, just 250 meters from Primal Garden.
• The hotel features 40 fully furnished rooms with air conditioning, Wi-Fi, and television.
• Amenities such as in-house restaurant, banquet, centrally air-conditioned interior, minibar, and parking space.
• The in-house restaurant/coffee shop serves dishes from Punjabi, Chinese, Continental, Thai and Mexican cuisines.
• 24 hr Room service, laundry service, direct dialing facility, Doctor On-call, car rental, and housekeeping are a few of the available services at Le Grande.
Hotel Le Grande Residency Ahmedabad is centrally located in the city's heart, close to a few of the city's attractions and transit points, making commuting easy. Le Grande is one of the budget hotels in Ahmedabad that provides accommodation with modern amenities and services at great value for money. The hotel boasts a multicuisine restaurant/coffee shop, banquet, Wi-Fi, and in-house laundry.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR HOTEL LE GRANDE RESIDENCY, AHMEDABAD
Besides the hospitality offered by the Hotel Le Grand Residency, the lively city of Ahmedabad has a lot to offer. The hotel is in proximity to a few of the city's popular places.
Somnath Temple is situated in Veraval in Saurashtra on the western coast of Gujarat. Somnath is an influential temple and tourist attraction in Gujarat.
Sabarmati Riverfront is a popular tourist destination in Ahmedabad, just 1.8 km from Le Grande Residency Ahmedabad. The construction began in 2005 and was completed in 2012.
Hathee Singh Jain Temple was built in 1850 AD and is always crowded due to its stunning architecture and peaceful ambiance. Le Grande Legacy Ahmedabad is 8.8 km away from the temple.
Kankaria Lake is the second-largest Lake in Ahmedabad. The lake was constructed in 1451 during the Sultan Qutb-ud-Din Ahmad Shah II period.
Adalaj Stepwell is of historical importance with beautiful architecture and multiple floors. Adalaj Step-well is 15 km away and 9.4 km away from the inn.
BEST RESTAURANT NEARBY
Le Grande Residency has an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant/coffee shop offering a wide array of food and beverages to its guests and visitors. Guests can also check out the nearby restaurants to widen their choices.
Citrus Cafe is an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant 2 km away from Le Grande Residency. Along with various dishes, the restaurant also offers a home-styled menu named 'Ghar Ka Khaana.'
Swati Snacks serves Indian and Asian cuisines, and its menu comprises fast food dishes and the menu also includes some healthy and vegetarian dishes.
Tomato's restaurant serves Punjabi, South Indian, Chinese, Mexican and American cuisine. Take-out options and after-hour meals are also available, along with other meal options.
New FreezeLand offers brunch, lunch, dinner, and after-hours meals. Among fast-food dishes, New FreezeLand's Pizza is quite popular among its customers.
Neelkanth Patang Hotel is located just 1.4 meters from Le Grande Residency Ahmedabad Ahmedabad. Patang Hotel is a revolving restaurant at 67 meters above the ground.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Le Grande Residency, Ahmedabad
People Also Ask About Hotel Le Grande Residency
Yes, Hotel Le Grande offers business services such as a banquet hall featuring comfortable seating arrangements, centrally air-conditioned interiors, a food serving facility, floral decoration, audiovisual and LCD presentation facility. The banquet hall is suitable for conferences, meetings, annual events, get-togethers, and parties.
Yes, Hotel Le Grande is one of the posh hotels in Ahmedabad that is a couple-friendly property and allows unmarried couples to stay on the condition that they have to be above 18 years of age and should provide valid ID proof at the time of check-in.
Some popular conveniences available in Hotel Le Grande are an in-house restaurant, Free Wi-Fi, Laundry service, Air-conditioning, Business services, and Free Parking.
No, Hotel Le Grande does not have a swimming pool but features other amenities.
Yes, there is a multi-cuisine restaurant on site of Hotel Le Grande offering a wide array of food and beverages to its guest and visitors.
No, a bathtub is not available in the hotel rooms, but the attached bathroom has a hot and cold water facility and other toiletries.
Hotel Le Grande Residency Ahmedabad has got an overall 3.9 star out of 5-star ratings from its guests, and it can be considered an average review for a hotel. Le Grande can be among your choice of budget hotels in Ahmedabad.
Hotel Le Granderooms are categorized into 3 types of rooms, namely Standard Rooms, Premium Rooms, and Deluxe Rooms.
Yes, Hotel Le Grande has a parking facility.
Nearby attractions are:
Law Garden Night Market
Hathee Singh Jain Temple
Amenities include a minibar, air conditioner, TV, and attached bathroom with a hot and cold water facility.
Being one of the 3 star hotels in Ahmedabad., Le Grande features a multi-cuisine restaurant/coffee shop on-site offering a wide array of food and beverages to guests and visitors.
The nearby restaurants are:
Neelkanth Patang Hotel
Yes, dry-cleaning, housekeeping, and laundry services are offered to the guests.
The staff of the hotel speak fluent English and Hindi languages.
Yes, some nearby historical sites are:
Hathee Singh Jain Temple
Sidi Saiyyed Mosque
Yes, Hotel Le Grande Residency offers an airport shuttle for guests. It's advisable to call ahead at Hotel Le Grande Residency Ahmedabad contact number.