The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Royal Club and Resort
Royal Club and Resort has located 39km from IIM, Ahmedabad (one of the biggest B-Schools of India), offering all the modern amenities, incredible services, and brilliant hospitality to the guests. The resort's infrastructure is lavish and comfortable that provides a delightful and satisfactory experience at the resort.
The highlight of the resort
- This resort is located in the centre of Ahmedabad.
- Safety and hygiene are being taken care of at the resort.
- Non-vegetarian and outside dishes aren't served and permitted at the premises of the hotel.
- This is among the best resorts in Ahmedabad, with elderly-friendly and wheelchair accessibility at the property. Also, it provides free parking, free internet, doctor-on-call service and many more.
- There are 45 rooms at Panchamrit Wedding Resort.
Royal Club and Resort is one of the best resorts in Ahmedabad and is one of the finest and elegant resorts in the city, offering fast services, comfortable & luxurious experience, and modern amenities to people. This makes one feel like they are in a luxury resort with all the benefits and packages at a great rate, making it the best budget resort in Ahmedabad. From Indoor Activities to Children's Activities, Banquet Hall, Lavish green garden, business conference, the resort is equipped with all the necessities and amenities to give people a satisfactory and delightful experience staying at the property for a business trip or wedding occasion.
Popular Places near the resort
Sultan Ahmed Shah Mosque
This mosque is known for its architectural design and historical importance, making it one of the most visited tourist spots in Ahmedabad.
This is the second largest lake in Ahmedabad and is located in the southwestern part of the city. The park's entry fee is Rs. 25 for adults, 10 for kids, and free for senior citizens. Kankaria Lake is a historical and beautiful place with several tourists visiting every year.
One of the many residences of Mahatma Gandhi, this Ashram is the most popular tourist spot located very close to the Sabarmati river. It offers a great view of the life of Gandhiji. It was from here that the Dandi March started.
It is one of the famous temples near the resort. The deity inside the temple is Lord Ram, who was the son of King Dashrath. People from across the country come to visit this iconic temple for its architecture every year.
Ahmad Shah built the monument in the city of Ahmedabad in the 15th century. There is a palace, mosque, and massive gate at the fort, which was renovated by ASI in the year 2014 and considered as a cultural point of the city.
Hutheesing Jain Temple
One of the best-known Jain temples in Ahmedabad was built in the 19th century. It is dedicated to the 15th Jain Tirthankar, Lord Dharmanatha.
Best restaurants close to the resort
Located 6.8 km from the resort, this restaurant serves authentic Chinese cuisines at a commendable rate and fast services.
It is known for its delicious macaroni and cheese around the city and is located 4.3 km from the resort, making it a popular hangout spot for locals and tourists.
The Restaurant serves excellent and authentic Chinese cuisines to customers at a pocket-friendly price and is located 9.9 km from Royal Club and Resort.
Shiv Shakti Dhaba
This Restaurant serves vegan dishes of different cuisines such as North Indian, Chinese, Rajasthani, and Gujarati. Dal Baati Chhurma is a must-try at Shiv Shakti Dhaba.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Childcare Services
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- - Electrical Sockets
- - Bar
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Royal Club and Resort, Ahmedabad
People Also Ask About Royal Club and Resort
Yes, the resort offers business services encompassing all the necessities for a conference or meeting.
This information is not available on the website. Contact the resort to know more.
The popular amenities of the resort are as follow:
Indoor and outdoor pool
24-hour desk service
Dry cleaning and laundry services
Yes, the resort has two pools, indoor and outdoor, which is quite a rage among tourists to visit this resort.
Yes, the resort has a restaurant serving delicious cuisines.
Yes, bathtubs are available in every room of the resort.
Customers have rated three stars to this resort for its supreme hospitality, modern amenities, lush garden, delicious cuisines, and location.
There are 12 deluxe rooms in the resort.
Yes, the parking lot of the resort is spacious and available for the guests.
Yes, the parking facilities are free for guests staying in the resort.
The popular attractions close to the resort are as follow:
Roza Rozi Maqbara
Shri Siddhivinayak Mandir
Utkantheshwar Mahadev Temple
The room amenities at the resort are as follow:
24-hour room service
The Restaurant at the resort serves delicious multi-cuisine beverages and drinks to the guests staying at a commendable rate which makes it one of the best budget resorts in Ahmedabad.
No, the resort doesn't have a gymnasium or workout rooms to exercise.
Yes, pets are allowed at the resort.
Yes, the resort premises are wheelchair accessible.
The staff at the resort speaks the following languages:
Yes, dry cleaning and laundry services are offered to the guests at Royal Club and Resort, Ahmedabad.