The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About ITC Grand Central
- ITC Grand Central Mumbai Dadar Bus Station is 2.3 kilometers away, Dadar Railway Station is 4.4 kilometers away, and Mahalaxmi Racecourse is 4.7 kilometers away.
- The hotel offers luxurious rooms like an executive club - executive lounge access, the Towers, ITC one, an executive club.
- The ITC Grand Central Mumbai Maharashtra also provides amenities like an allergy-free room, soundproof rooms, air conditioning, desk, housekeeping, minibar, flat-screen tv, bath/shower, bathrobes, interconnected rooms available, room service, safe, seating area, and sofa.
- The hotel also embodies fine dining like the bar, coffee shop, and restaurants, breakfast available, breakfast buffet, breakfast in the room, complimentary instant coffee, happy hour, kid-friendly buffet, kids' meals, wine/champagne.
- 5 Star Resort in Mumbai also presents services like free parking, wifi, pool, fitness center with gym/workout room, bar/lounge, evening entertainment, kids stay free, kids pool, valet parking, paid wifi, pool/beach towels, indoor pool, fitness/spa changing rooms, sauna, highchairs available and airport transportation.
This resort is Mumbai's renowned culinary prowess, combined with exceptional service, guarantees that every event is a success. The hotel has set industry standards in terms of safety and security, as well as offering a diverse range of luxury rooms and suites, award-winning restaurants, banqueting facilities, a spa and wellness center, and more. ITC Grand Central has received a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Platinum designation for globally renowned planet beneficial activities, demonstrating its platinum commitment to its guests and the environment.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to ITC Grand Central, Mumbai
People Also Ask About ITC Grand Central
Yes, the hotel allows unmarried couples to stay here.
The hotel provides an allergy-free room, soundproof rooms, air conditioning, desk, housekeeping, minibar, flat-screen tv, bath/shower, bathrobes, interconnected rooms available, room service, safe, seating area, and sofa.
Yes, the hotel provides a swimming pool service for the guests.
Yes, a bathtub is available in the hotel for the guests.
Yes, the hotel provides services like:
The customer rating for this luxury resort in Mumbai is 5 stars.
The hotel offers luxurious rooms like an executive club - executive lounge access, the Towers, ITC one, an executive club.
Yes, the luxury hotel provides parking services for the guests.
Yes, the hotel provides free parking services for the guests.
The popular attractions near this hotel are:
Kitty Su Mumbai
Parla Jin Mandir
Some of the great restaurants close to the hotel are:
Bombay to Barcelona Library Café
Yes, the hotel provides cleaning services like laundry, dry cleaning, housekeeping, and many more.
The staff of the hotel is multilingual and the languages used generally are Hindi and English.
Yes, the hotel provides airport transportation.
Yes, there is a Gym for the hotel guests.